Exclusive

Gang Related Finale Video: Will Chapel Cross a Line to Catch His Kid's Killer?

Hell hath no fury like a lawman whose daughter was killed by no-good hoods, as seen in this clip from the season finale of Fox’s Gang Related (Thursday, 9/8c).

RELATED Fall Preview 2014: Your Handy Calendar of 99 Premieres

In this intense first look, LAPD Gang Task Force Captain Sam Chapel (played by Terry O’Quinn) confronts El Mozo in his cell, determined to get the goods on Matias Villareak, the Metas enforcer who killing his daughter Jessica (Shantel VanSanten).

When El Mozo claims to have no intel, Chapel takes the, um, “interrogation” too far, and ends up getting caught in the act by the warden.

What have you thought of Gang Related? Would you like to see it renewed?

1. Tran says:

I was shocked in last week’s second-to-last episode where ADA Jessica Chapel got killed off by the Metas. Now that Shantel VanSanten is now moving on to do The Messengers which will premiere in mid-season 2015 over on the CW, so excited for tonight’s season or series finale of Gang Related. Fox better make a decision soon on whether GR gets renewed or canceled. If it does get renewed, it may get 13 new episodes and possibly make it a Summer series again.

2. Jeffrey Kokuma says:

Fox, you have to renew show. It is must watch TV for me on Thursday. Bring it Back!!!!

3. LADY_in_MD says:

My bf and I started watching this show as a summer pick up and it’s been great each episode has gotten better the actors are all great in their roles I was shocked that Jessica got killed but figured at least one major character would get killed off
    I really hope fox picks it up for next summer

4. shar says:

I have really enjoyed this show. I will really be upset if it’s not renewed.

5. Jax&Juice's Girl says:

This show to me is a constant HEADACHE! Ryan Lopez going back and forth trying to protect the family and hiding it from his team WTF! Look what happened to that girl @ the end of last week’s ep. she found out the truth about him and knows too much now she’s dead. I mean I know people like this show but I think it’s going to be canceled…..just being honest.

6. Biscuit B says:

Pretty please Fox renew Gang-related the show is on point! Hands down it’s better than most shows that come on during the summer!

7. Michael says:

Renew it really great show

8. Diz says:

I thought it was a little slow at first, but it has turned out really good.

9. Pierre Martine says:

Oh yes I’m hoping that Fox brings back the show for next season! Great cast of actors really intriguing and twisting plot, love it! I only hope they didn’t really kill off “Javier Acosta” he’s the glue need to keep Carlos and Daniel a family, loved the scene where Carlos feels his legs, Damiel taking the helm was all the push he needed…. Please Fox it’s a keeper! At least for two more seasons hunh?

10. Cynthia says:

They have got to renew this because it did not end right. Only 12 episodes ? Are you kidding me ?? Love this show and the finale was off the chain !!! FOX needs to bring this back in the fall lineups. Every episode was good.

11. Melissa says:

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I love the cast, they are amazing. I love this show so much I have my husband and my co-worker watching it. They also love it. I would hope to see this show next summer.

12. andy says:

why would they air this show in the summer of course it’s going to get lower ratings it’s a few well acted show had it of been air in the fall it would of easily doubled in ratings I think that fox should renew it it’s a different kind of show with a different angle now just your typical cop show.. there can be allot more character building I don’t think that Javier is dead but we will see

13. Rita says:

I truly think that the show got better as it went along I thought that was a really good finale and I think it deserves a second chance!!

14. b.silva says:

Bring the show back!!!!!
    Enough said

15. Allie says:

I have to admit, the acting was a bit, eh… “Cheesy” at first…couldn’t really decide to commit right away. But I’m certainly glad I did! Wow, this show has great twists, action and a very unique perspective on a flooded TV market of cop shows. Hoping it is being renewed, keep checking online, but nothing confirmed yet. Please renew!!! And as a parting note, does anyone else see the muppet resemblance in Javier? Just saying…

16. Carmen Nevarez says:

This was an underrated show. It was well written and despite the content had likable characters. It was a great show, bring it back.