Switched at Birth Renewed for Season 4

Switched At Birth Season 4

With the Season 3 finale set to air Monday, ABC Family has good news for Switched at Birth fans: the Vazquez and Kennish families aren’t going anywhere.

RELATED Switched at Birth Boss Talks Losing Angelo, ‘Shocking’ Aftermath

The network on Wednesday renewed Switched at Birth for a fourth season, which will begin in 2015.

Monday’s finale will find Bay and Daphne graduating high school — can you believe it?! — and preparing for the next chapters of their lives.

TVLine’s Cable Renewal Scorecard has thusly been updated.

1. KB says:

Yay! At least these kids are graduating on time. Feels like those girls on Pretty Little Liars have been in high school for many many years! lol

2. Coal says:

Katie Leclerc (Daphne) is ten years older than the character she is playing, but hey this is TV how cares about age. Now for the dreaded transition from high school to college which most teen dramas struggle to pull of successfully.

• will good says:

AND she looks like she is at least 10 years older. Make up did not change that. sometimes it is a little distracting. but I over look it for the most part

3. Tran says:

That makes me very happy. More Bay & Daphne.

4. Josh Emerson says:

I hope they send Daphne to jail. She is just awful. Easily the worst person on the show.

• JBC says:

Yes, they do need to send Daphne to jail. It would make sense since she broke her probation and cost other people jobs with all the vandalism. I hope the show doesn’t gloss over all these things. They could really do a good and real storyline with this.

• liz says:

she’s not awful, she’s just complex. And personally I think it’s awesome to see a young woman with a disability not portrayed as an ‘angel amongst us’. It’s a tired trope. Daphne makes horrible choices, but Toby and Bay have as well (though Bay is my squishy so I forgive her for everything lol). I don’t think she should go to jail; ruining kid’s futures because of some bad choices isn’t something I’m supportive of.

5. Just Wondering says:

Horray love this show!!

6. Lore says:

Awesome news! i need more EBay

7. Danielle says:

Happy because I still love eBay. I still watch but the show has dropped off quality wise since early season 2. hoping a renewal is imminent for The Fosters, which is by far the highest quality series on ABCF.

8. liz says:

YAY!!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW

9. Television says:

YES! love this show! more of Emmett and Travis and less of Bay and Daphnes dad. Can’t stand it when he is on screen. Oh and get rid of the brother, his hair style and glued on facial hair is distracting.

10. teambey says:

I love this show.I don’t think Bey should have took the blame for Daphne but Hey They are sisters! I think Emmett is going to be extremely mad but I don’t think Bey will get in that much trouble for this either. I guess well just have to wait and see.

11. Tiffini Yates says:

I love Switched at Birth. Thank you for renewing the contract. I was very upset when they did away with Jane By Design.

12. Pam says:

I’m thrilled, I really love this show!!

13. Lizbeth says:

I can’t wait season three got me feeling some type of way. Bay , is awesome for saving daphne oh my lord.

14. Mara says:

Yeeeeeeeeeessss!!!!!! I am so super excited. Switched At Birth is by far the best show I have ever seen in my life. And it definitely helped me with my ASL class. Love,, love,, love!!!!

#BayDaphneEmmett
    #SwitchedAtBirth

15. kimberly says:

yay cant wait to see more,,i love this show, by far one of the best shows ever, Didnt really like the ending tho with bay taking the blame

16. LaParis says:

Omg!! I love Bay. Yay glad it’s going to be a season 4 !!! Super excited !!!

17. Abby says:

Angelo didn’t have to die he could of just lost his memory and could not remember anything so his family would have to spend a lot more time getting to know him. And why does season 4 have to come out so late no one can wait that long for this TV series

18. ashley says:

First off I am glad that the show depicted real life situations. Bay taking the charges for Daphne was a little upsetting but I’m excited to see what the future holds for all of them. I do wish that they would move on from angelo I know that it was her father and I was glad to see that she had a picture of him at graduation. I want bay and emett to work out but I’m excited to see what is going on with ty…can’t wait for season 4. I feel like ots going to be forever. I am anxious to see what Bay gets and if emett wil go without her and daphnes future…

19. Idania says:

Just when I caught myself up, I have to wait till next year? I’m so bummed.