Exclusive

Covert Affairs Sneak Peek: Is Annie Warming Up to Ryan?

Covert Affairs spies Annie Walker and Ryan McQuaid find common ground — and enjoy a little bonding — in Tuesday’s episode (USA Network, 10/9c).

RELATED Fargo Cop’s Covert Gig

In the following exclusive video, the pair are seen flying home, but a sleepless Annie can’t shake the feeling that there’s more spy work to be done even though their current task is complete.

“Sharks can’t stop swimming,” observes Ryan. “You’re wired for missions. So am I. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

Press PLAY to witness the warming feelings between the pair.

1. Jim says:

You know it’s going to be McQuaid behind the Chicago bombing just to get the contracts.

• sable says:

Jim, it is going to LOOK like McQuaid is, but I am thinking it will be a member of the Wilcox family or even Ben Mercer. The attack was against the CIA as a revenge motive, not for profit.

2. i dont like that smile at the end–that belongs to auggie!

3. sable says:

Work is never done for these two people, very driven, just alike……soon she will be working with him.

4. Priscillia says:

No please I don’t like McQuaid

5. Sia says:

is it just me or does mcquaid look super old in that clip?

6. The minimal acceptable model books need to include a headshot
    of yourself smiling and one not smiling, a full length body
    shot, natural make-up and hair-off face. The process of analyzing a fishes
    natural habitat and then trying to mimic it in an aquarium is
    known as biotyping. We guide and advise our models to ensure that
    they are able to sign more contracts and ultimately reach their highest potential.

7. Benington says:

I agree, I think it is going to look like McQuaid but I think it is the woman who works for him. Sorry forgot her name. Plus she is the mole. I really love the chemistry between Annie and McQuaid. I think it will be her and Auggie in the end but until then…