Jane the Virgin Taps White Collar's Bridget Regan for Recurring Role

Bridget Regan Jane the Virgin Cast

Bridget Regan will soon find herself on the right side of the law.

The actress, who most recently played con artist Rachel Turner on White Collar, has booked a recurring role on The CW’s Jane the Virgin.

RELATED  Jane the Virgin EPs Justify Edgy Title, Promise a Comedy About ‘Morality’

The new fall comedy follows a religious young Latina woman (played by Gina Rodriguez) who is accidentally artificially inseminated. Per our sister site Deadline, Regan will play Rose, a sharp former attorney who helps the doctor involved with the insemination as she faces a malpractice suit. No word yet on when Regan’s character will first appear.

In addition to her turn on White Collar, Regan’s TV credits include Beauty and the Beast and Legend of the Seeker.

Jane the Virgin bows Monday, Oct. 13 at 9/8c.

1. Javadude54 says:

I was going to pass on this show but if Bridget Regan is going to be on it I’m going to have to check it out.

• JBC says:

Same here. I really enjoyed watching Bridget Regan in White Collar, so I will tune in to this show and check it out.

2. Unless she’s in the first few episodes I doubt we’ll ever see her. This show is one of the more likely early cancellations.

3. Kevin says:

I’m still not over the cancellation of Legend Of The Seeker.

4. Gal says:

Loved her on White Collar! Very confident, accomplished actress and stunningly beautiful! Was hoping she’d be back.

5. Christian says:

This is the CW we’re talking about, which renewed Beauty and the Beast for another season when it couldn’t manage to cross over a million viewers most weeks. This show would have to be REALLY low (like below half a million low) to get canned early!

6. iceblast says:

Bridget Regan is incredible, it’s hard to believe they she hasn’t hit it really big yet.

7. I don’t really care of any role you play either good orbad I just love to see youin movies because you are my favourite actress. I would love to watch any movie that you are included in . I am looking forward to see you in real life maybe just to give you a hand shake or a hug.I hope for my dream to come true, I pray for it all day