Sons of Anarchy Trailer: SAMCR-OMG

Sons of Anarchy Final Season Trailer

Jax Teller is on the warpath.

FX has dropped the first official trailer for Sons of Anarchy‘s seventh and final season, and… hell hath no fury like SAMCRO’s widowed leader scorned.

RELATED Sons of Anarchy Cast Previews Jax’s ‘Vengeance,’ Gemma’s Betrayal and an ‘Exciting Romance’ in Final Season

Press PLAY below and then mark your calendars: The show’s super-sized premiere airs Tuesday, Sept. 9.

1. CBWBDK1 says:

Can’t wait to see Gemma and Juice get what they deserve!!

2. Deion says:

Juice, no!

3. Connie says:

I’m so excited!!! I can’t stop watching it!!!

4. Jax&Juice's Girl says:

Of course FX is going to show it tonight during The Bridge like they did for S6 last year. Anyhow LOVED the trailer the only thing I did not like is seeing Wendy’s ANNOYING ass hold Thomas, Jax needs to put a bullet in her head!

• Bwhit says:

I was just going to comment about Wendy holding Thomas! That is the only thing I did not like, you know that is all Gemma’s doing.

• Jax&Juice's Girl says:

oh yeah, Wendy is Gemma’s puppet to keep those boys close to her.

• Bill Coffren says:

Hmm who is gonna kill Gemma though in your opinion… Jax? or maybe even Wendy?… You can never tell these days sometimes with way they doin scripts, entirely anyways or someone else yeah juice is gonna get his finally maybe??? Maybe not???

5. the girl says:

I seriously cannot wait.

6. Bwhit says:

So happy they released this today! Gemma better get hers because I am sick of hearing her talk about keeping truths from Jax to protect him! You killed his wife and were involved in his father’s death, it’s time for you to go!

7. TVOnline says:

I’m pretty sure Juice is gonna go BUT there is one character who has been dying since season 1 episode 1 and he’s still alive…Wayne. He can’t outlive everyone lol!

8. LaBete says:

You know I always wanted Jax , Tara, and the boys to get out of the club (or get the club out of illegal doings) and have a happy ending, but since that is now impossible, I must say it’s pretty exciting to see Jax “all in” and on the warpath! I got chills when he said he didn’t have a vision anymore. Damn!

9. Brenna says:

Can’t wait for this!!! I was so sad to see Tara but excited to see a vengeful Jax!!!! While I love him, he wasn’t always the best husband so I’m anxious to see him redeem himself a bit

• i missed this show. When was it on. I’m so glad, the ‘BITCH’, Tara is gone. Just sorry I missed it. She done everything she could to hurt Jax. She was the biggest liar and trouble maker on the show. So glad she is gone.

• Bwhit says:

Really? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I believe Tara was the only one that truly loved Jax. I didn’t like the moves Tara(she did it to save her boys, mostly from Gemma) made but at the end when Jax finally listened to why she was doing it, she was going to stay with him. Gemma loves her family but it has to be her way and that is not UNCONDITIONAL love, it’s selfish love. She helped kill his dad and killed his wife, Gemma has put the most hurt on Jax so Jax needs to make her hurt!!

10. Becky says:

I’ve tried to watch this trailer on two different sites and both say it’s blocked by FOX on copyright grounds. Cause, you know, you really don’t want your trailers getting out for the public to watch. :/

11. gill says:

its been blocked ..we cant see anything.. :0(

12. EB says:

I have a strong suspicion that things are not going to end well for Jax.

13. Reblogged this on HORROR BOOM and commented:
    Kee-rist, things are about as grim as they can get for this final season… take a look!

14. I cant believe its going to be their final season… so sad

15. Krystaq says:

Can’t wait. It’s been forever. Im ordering me a hoodie next month for sure. Gemma has got to own up and I’ll just die if Jax whacks him in the first episode.

16. Pam says:

Gemma Has always tried to run Jack’s life now she has screwed up by killing Tara. I can’t wait to see Jack’s taking Gemma out of the pitcher for ever. I also want to know who will be getting Jack’s & Tara’s kids. Can’t wait to see the Seventh season….

17. Pam says:

Does anyone remember either season 5 or 6 when the first show came on that Jack’s went of the bridge on his bike and Gemma was standing on the bridge???? Do you think that Jack might be the one to be killed also on season 7 ?????

18. Diane Eifert says:

Considering this is the last season, he will find out Gemma killed his wife. This is the end my friend. A really sick show you can’t stop watching Sorry this is the last season.

19. CHEMOSABE & CRANKWHORE are probably gonna be the last one’s standing which i HATE but this is hamlet right? so MY hero can’t survive :(

(Whispers* at least let CHIBS live lol)

R.I.P Jax…. either you’ll die or end up being the next Otto Delaney. I’m dreading this season already (and I’ll be the first person on the couch tuning in lol)

20. Cody B says:

So when is Gemma going to get it?

21. that is gonna be awesomego jax.

22. Jon says:

What a waist a great show and series that from the beginning was about Jax being pulled in to ways the club-and Gemma our Tara and a different life for himself and the boys. The f@#ked that up by Killing Tara last season a waist of a good show same bad ending as the Shield coming a running theme for Kurt Sutter. Killing Tara in the last season makes sense everybody Know Jax will find out the truth about who killed Tara in the second to last episode this season and half to wait to see if he gets to kill Gemma our if she Wins again and kills Jax’s and keeps the boys like she has always wanted. With Kurt being married to Katy Sagal i put my money on Gemma winning in the end.

23. grover says:

really looking forward to the last season of “soa”. having ridden most of my life and rode close to the patch holder lifestyle; the bikes are great, the riding scenes are awesome; but where are the rigid frame scooters? harley forever forever harley!!
    bobby and jax are ace deuce. bobby reminds me of my late, old friend grumpy rip grump

24. grover says:

having ridden most of my life and been close to the patch holder lifestyle; the series is great. the bikes and riding scenes are awesome; but where are the rigid frame scooters
    bobby reminds me of my late friend Grumpy. RIP Grumpy

25. annaxvakarian says:

People want to sit here and talk about how good it is that Tara is gone but look at it logically up til the episode in season 6 where Tara faked a miscarriage Maggie Siff’s information showed her renewing her role as Tara for season 7. The only reason Tara was wrote out/killed off is because in truth Maggie Siff is pregnant in real life, meaning when season 7 started filming she would have been at least 6/7 months pregnant…no way to hide it, and it would completely throw off at Kurt Stutter wrote in season 6.

Moving on though….
    I think Juice will buy it and I think Gemma will go the way of Clay, Unser might survive but if Jax finds out that it was Unser who gave Gemma the information about Tara ‘ratting’ then Unser will be right beside Gemma and Juice in the hole.
    Hopefully Jax will abade by Tara’s wishes and let the boys go with Wendy.

26. Steve Gerbig says:

All I can say is that for people to TRY to remember… IT’S a FICTIONAL TELEVISION SHOW fer Kryzzsake….(Although a DANG GOOD one)

27. StevO says:

I hate this being the last season. SOA is pretty much on top and would stay that way for several more, but I guess it’s good to retire when you are holding the championship belt. Don’t really care who dies, Kurt always finds a way to put a twist into the show none of us saw coming so I’ll just sit back and watch the saga unfold as he intends. Although the characters won’t be the same, I’m REALLY hoping the rumors of a prequel are not just rumors. Seeing the club come together and the first nine would be awesome – already has a HUGE built in fan base.

28. Billy says:

Its hard to say but thanks and so long to one of the best show’s on t.v.

29. I love this show. With every season having intense OMG moments, this season is sure to be full of shocking, nail biting, blow you away surprises that we will least expect. That will make it be so hard to except it being the last season. I work nights so I have to record it, and watch it when I get home. So excited it’s getting closer. Can’t wait.

30. slh says:

When will we be able to see Season 6 on Netflix? or reruns on FX?

31. Just started season 6 last night (and yes I already knew Tara gets taken out since my son felt I needed to know before I even started watching the show)…cannot wait to see the blowout in season 7. Jax is clearly one bitter, angry man hellbent on revenge. Good stuff!! Super sad it’s the last season. They say karma’s a b*tch…so here’s hoping that b*tch Gemma gets more than her fair share of it this next season!

32. bob says:

my sister in law makes chicken fingers at burger king

33. Cheryl harlin says:

The trailer is tight

34. Mark says:

Gemma’s a survivor, She stay quiet, Drag Juice along and when her backs to the wall she will blame Juice and get off without a scratch.

35. donna says:

been following show all along & It ended Sad This season will b awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. JAMIE says:

AWESOME ! CAN’T WAIT TO WATCH IT W/ MY HUSBAND !

37. MadDog says:

All in all, I’m going to miss this show. I was excited to see it the 1st time I saw an ad for it 7 years ago. I just hope that Juice makes it out alive. His whole being has been for the club despite everything that he’s been put through.

38. Hate that it’s the last season..kind of feels like I’ve lived and let go by its actions…wish you’d put together a show that could do away with all the corrupt GREEDY capitolistic organizations that make life so hard for so many Amerikans!

39. Jackie Recine says:

Does anyone think that Gemma might not be Jax’s real mom?

40. BJ says:

I am heart broken that this will be the final series of SOA it’s one of three shows that I watch. Just want to tell the writer that this was “a job well done”.
    I hope I will see more of ur work.
    A loyal fan.
    BJ – from Lexington, South Carolina

41. Bill Coffren says:

Still hate the thought of this being Samcro’s last season, even with the possibility of a prequel or whatever, just not gonna be the same ESPECIALLY when that show mostly brings me to watch TV again and the popularity of the show is overwhelming… Sooooo guess the big question is why end it when it’s in demand by fans, so many things that can be done with it???…

42. Conway James says:

Oohhh can’t wait to see juice and gem get what they deserve..hope they don’t end it like jax about to get Gemma and the screen fades to black wit samcro logo..leave us wondering what happened.

43. J.C.Clifford says:

i CAN’T FRAKKIN WAIT …GONNA BE AWSOME.