Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Spencer and Emily Wage War Over Alison

Loading video...

When Alison noted that the Pretty Little Liars‘ group is “falling apart,” she didn’t know how right she was.

RELATED Pretty Little Liars Recap: Seeing Double

Following Aria and Hanna’s scuffle over Zack, a new clip from Tuesday’s episode (ABC Family, 8/7c) shows another set of liars at each other’s throats: Spencer and Emily!

It should come as no surprise that their argument — which actually gets pretty tense — is steeped in Ali drama, though I’d be careful if I was Emily. Has she seen what Spencer did to Noel’s hand?!

Hit PLAY on the video above, then drop a comment below: Do you think the girls should just give up trying to help Alison?

1. Liz says:

Emily continues to be the most ridiculous character on the show. Allison is ready to throw them all under the bus and she’s ready to lie down and let it roll over her. I thought Hannah was supposed to be the dumb one?

• Andy Swift says:

At this point, they’re all vying for the title of “dumb one.” I’m even starting to lose faith in Spencer. These girls need to get it together!

• Liz says:

Seriously, going to her family’s lake house alone last episode was not her shining moment. You would think they would use the buddy system for everything by now. Especially since it was a known A hang out in season 2/3?

• abz says:

They’re all stupid. I’m really starting to lean toward the theory that one of core four girls is A. The show has gone on far too long for me to care if it turns out to really be one of the current or previously suspected suspects (Mona, Jenna, Toby, Ezra, Paige, Noel, Lucas, etc). It’s kind of like Gossip Girl all over again. I really don’t trust that they will have a satisfying conclusion with a legitimate explanation for everything. The story is just way too convoluted.

• tracey says:

I must say this show is so annoying i think its just making things up as its goes along as nothing makes sense any more as they made it out that “A” could be anyone even one of the girls i think the writers have being watching gossip girl to much

2. Christian says:

#TeamSpencer! I hate Emily. She’s become more annoying than Aria.

3. MattNYC says:

Can we talk about Troian’s wig for a minute? I really hope she’s hiding a Mohawk under there…

• Isabela Milanezzi says:

is that a wig?? why is she wearing a wig? what’s “wrong” with her hair?

• Liz says:

Spencer just got out of rehab and her parents are divorcing, would it make sense for the character to have flowing shiny hair?

• Sims says:

It has to be a wig right??? It’s bothering me. I can’t figure out why she’s wearing it either because I follow her fiancé on Instagram and in all the photos he’s posted of her lately, she’s had her normal long hair. Bizarre.

4. Isabela Milanezzi says:

I’m LOVING the fact that Spencer is not falling for Allison’s “charm”. The dinamic between Allison, Spencer, Hannah, Caleb, Aria and Ezra is the only thing keeping me from stop watching. I can’t wait for the others to start realizing how screwed up Allison still is.

5. moni says:

Haven’t U guys learned anything with this show now..whenever they try to make someone UBER shaddy like they’re doing now with Ali they always turn out ok at the end just look at Ezra last season..everybody was prepared to drown the guy in a puddle of water and BUM he saves the day and becomes the hero again. I wouldn’t be suprised if Ali turns out good at the end of season 5 as well and something really bad happened to her while she was gone.

And I also think one of the girls is Uber A now..like Aria

6. Marco says:

In one word: YES. Get off the Alison ship before it crashes and burns, which it WILL.

7. Caitlyn says:

No I don’t think they will first Emily is in love with Ali still and spencer aria and Hanna have a heart they love her to much to do that.

8. Adele says:

I feel like the show is just wandering aimlessly – NOTHING is moving forward and now there is another character – who was the detective interviewing? I have never seen a bunch of people go to so many places alone. Also so much chaos in such a small town? How old are these girls anyway?

• Caitlyn says:

Yes they r all doin all of this stuff but u know what they r doin this just to through y’all of abunch they have renewed two seasons but it will get a lot more intresting