Sleepy Hollow Season 2 Video: War Wreaks Havoc, the Fist Bump Returns

Sleepy Hollow Season 2 Spoilers Video

Need a quick recap of Sleepy Hollow‘s Season 1 finale? Allow Ichabod Crane to help out.

“My wife is now a captive of the horseman of death, and the horseman of war is my son,” the time transplant announces in the Fox drama’s newest trailer.

VIDEO Sleepy Hollow Stars Talk ‘Trippy’ Purgatory, Abbie’s Mom and the Cranes’ ‘Wonderfully Destructive’ Son

Now that you’re caught up, revel in what the minute-long montage shows us: Henry (aka War) nefariously runs amok in town, Jenny survives her car crash, someone (likely Abraham, aka Death) gifts Katrina with a necklace she doesn’t seem to want, and Abbie and Ichabod reunite with both a fervent hug and a new twist on the fist bump.

Sleepy Hollow rides again on Monday, Sept. 22, at 9/8c. Press PLAY on the video below to see what’s ahead. (Get it? A head?!)

Sleepy Hollow: Season 2 Promo – Evil Takes Hold by dreadcentral

1. Moment says:

Great trailer, I love Nobles face after Abbie says ‘This is war’, that creepy expression + laugh. Great acting there.

2. TVOnline says:

love this show. Abbie n Jenny…NICE!

3. Skittles&Bits says:

That. Fist. Bump. Though.

• Angela says:

I know, right? Adorable beyond all reason.
      Also, Abbie and Jenny getting their bad*ss on? All for that, too. Ohhhhhhh, man, this promo is insane in the best way possible. Why can’t it be September already?

4. JennieErin says:

Oh look Katrina is useless!!! Shocking! Love my Ichabbie moments though! *sigh*

• Marc says:

I wat to like Katrina’ve been trying so hard for Ichabod’s sake, but she is by far the most hapless ‘powerful’ witch in tv’s history. The only useful thing’s she’s ever done was to ‘preserve’ Ichabod’s life, but even in this trailer, all her scenes she’s helpless. It’s really hard when you’re working alongside someone as fierce and strong as Abbie.

• Marc says:

I’ve been really trying to like Katrina for Ichabod’s sake, but it’s so hard since I’ve found her to be so infuriatingly hapless. What’s even more annoying is that she’s supposed to be one of the powerful witches ever! The only useful thing she’s ever done was to preserve Ichabod’s life. Even this trailer is reinforcing her patent helplessness. She really pales in comparison to Abbie, who is a strong, no nonsense and fierce female. Hopefully, in season two Katrina will dry her eyes and learn to save herself by using her skills as a witch.

5. sladewilson says:

Abbie is no joke. And she upgraded the fist bump – nice…. I can’t wait for the new season to start!!!

6. youtube.com says:

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many
    of us have created some nice practices and we are looking to exchange strategies with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

7. Pat says:

Oh the excitement is building up for me to see the season start up. I just love, Abbie and I am so glad they portray her character as a strong woman. Just keep the Sleepy Hollow news coming, TVLINE, because I love reading anything that you can give us!

8. Jill says:

Doing the happy dance, come on 9/22!

9. B says:

Monday nights are going to be my favorite night this fall with The Originals at 8 and Sleepy Hollow at 9!!! Excited!!! Both shows had excellent finales that set up their second seasons perfectly!!!