Comic-Con

Retta Shares Her Final Parks and Rec Wish, Hails 'Goofy' Guardian Chris Pratt

Parks and Recreation scene-stealer Retta cops to recently being brought to tears in discussing the NBC comedy’s upcoming final season — and in this San Diego Comic-Con video Q&A, she in turn shares her one final wish for the irrepressible Donna Meagle (pending a certain actor’s availability).

RELATED NBC’s Fall Schedule Saves Parks and Recreation for Midseason

Speaking with Michael Ausiello, Retta also talks about Parks pal Chris Pratt’s current brush with Marvel-ous fame as the lead in Guardians of the Galaxy, reflects on her recent Drunk History lesson, and shares her thoughts — as an renowned superfan — on True Blood‘s own farewell run.

Also, Retta already has an idea for “life after Parks and Recreation” (which returns at midseason, for 13 episodes) — does it involve another sitcom (and/or more Spoiler Alert)? Press play for all the above and more!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Comic-Con, Interviews, Video

1. JB says:

4 minutes with Retta!!! I mean, I’ll take it, but it could have been 10!!!!!

2. martina says:

Whoa! True Blood mega spoiler right there :(

• d4h8a15r16m23a42 says:

There was no True Blood spoiler, unless you have started the final season. But in that case you should have read the article first as it mentions they’d be discussing True Blood.

• Josh says:

Martina, turn on the news and let’s put tv spoilers in perspective.

3. Ray says:

Love me some Retta!

4. Megs says:

I do love her on Spoiler Alert! Please bring her back as much as you want!

• Ian says:

I love her on it toooooooooooo! For Michael to mention it, it must mean he and Matt still do it…? There hasn’t been any new Spoiler Alerts for a while now. Maybe it’s supposed to start up again with the fall tv season.
      Interesting Retta’s not as into True Blood these days either. She clearly was a superfan once upon a time, but the show’s just gotten so bad.

5. jerry says:

LOVE HER!

6. Joey Padron says:

Good interview with Retta. Can’t wait to see Parks and Rec final season. Hope you guys will bring back Spoiler Alert soon.

7. Steven says:

Retta is just the best. I hope her pitch works out. She could easily headline her own show.

8. Jake Morgan operates the popular Electronic LED Custom Display Signs store where he advises small businesses owners
    about the advantages of custom LED display signs for business.

There are directories for just about every conceivable profession and properly
    monitored they are an essential tool in finding the right person for the right job.

Other times, it’s a charity or foundation that’s calling people
    on its list to try and secure donations for their
    cause.

9. Meg says:

I heart Retta!

10. MiaB says:

I love her so much. I want to see more of her! Do you hear me TV gods?

11. Alia says:

I don’t know what her new sitcom pitch is, but I hope somebody picks it up, because she is delightful and needs to stay on my tv.

12. Hi mates, pleasant article and fastidious arguments commented here, I
    am truly enjoying by these.

13. I quite like reading through a post that will make people
    think. Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

14. Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.

Please let me know. Thanks

15. It’s fantastic that you are getting ideas from this article as
    well as from our dialogue made at this time.

16. Once you put the person’s Twitter handle
    in the box, you will get pages and pages of all the people following that person.
    These kinds of followers is capable of turning to become your clients.
    Driving your car an inundation most typically associated with Instagram likes
    to a specific part of content is going to make the situation that rather more
    more than likely which your Instagram followers perform
    the given same, moving along the group more deeply and consequently much deeper
    within marital life on your Instagram bill ( space and
    giving an most unending amount healthy have an effect on.

17. I read this post completely regarding the resemblance of most recent and previous technologies, it’s remarkable article.

18. I am actually thankful to the owner of this web page who has shared this impressive article at at this place.

19. What’s up to all, for the reason that I am truly eager
    of reading this web site’s post to be updated regularly. It carries pleasant material.