Sons of Anarchy's Final Season Poster Teases Grim Future for Jax

As Sons of Anarchy heads into its seventh season, Jax Teller definitely isn’t fearing the reaper. In fact, it looks like he is the reaper!

RELATED Lea Michele Cast as Sons of Anarchy Waitress Who Connects With [Spoiler]

FX on Friday released the official poster for the drama’s final season — premiering Tuesday, Sept. 9, at 10/9c — which finds Charlie Hunnam’s character boasting a concealed weapon and a terrifying back tattoo.

But the question is: Who will Jax kill (first) in Season 7? Check out the full poster below, then drop a comment with your best guesses.

Sons Of Anarchy Season 7 Poster

1. Meg says:

He’s gonna kill any and everyone that didn’t do it first. Then hopefully Gemma. But she’s not going anywhere until the last episode.

2. Deion says:

After all of this, those kids will end up with Wendy anyway.

• wrstlgirl says:

That’s what I think too.

• LonePalm11 says:

I certainly hope not. That woman is not fit to raise a cat much less Abel and she has no standing in regard to Thomas whatsoever.

Jax is the only the one who should raise Abel and Thomas.

• Angela says:

Actually she can raise Thomas Tara signed the papers

• evs says:

true and would be fitting to flip it around. wendy signed the papers earlier in the series to tara in regards to abel. then wendy ending up raising not only her own son abel, but tara’s son too. jax has gone too dirty and dark so to say for a while now to be able to raise them (or probably even to live at all). wendy has done the least harm of any of those characters of the whole series (minus donna). even tara killed and bullied and tried to ruin lives. i mean if lyla could raise opie’s kids, wendy would be fine raising abel and thomas. but i think that woman in ireland would be the other best choice too (the mother of jax’s half-sister).

• Bwhit says:

No harm? She nearly killed the most innocent character on the show… Abel! Plus she relapsed, this chick couldn’t handle the pressure of raising those boys.

• LonePalm11 says:

Jax NEVER signed any of those papers so it doesn’t matter anyway. Jax is the biological father of both Abel and Thomas and he is the only one who could designate custody of his sons now. And Jax loathes Wendy (with good reason).

3. Kylie Hemmert says:

I don’t know who he will kill first, but I think Gemma will end up on his list for sure. A perfect tragic end to the show would be son killing mother, especially for her horrific deeds last season.

4. Tony says:

Now that I really think about it, I really hope for a happy ending for Jax and his boys. Or at least with what has happened, as happy an ending they can get.

5. Cas says:

I hope he kills them all including Wendy because she is a big reason it all went down this way I feel like. Plus I hate her. She doesn’t do anything throughout the entire series and now she gets to stick around for the last season? Why do I want to listen to her cry and feel guilty all season? I feel like that’s all she will do besides drugs.

• Bwhit says:

I totally agree. Wendy is the absolute worst person to raise those boys. She whines about everything and is basically Gemma’s puppet. I really hope Jax leaves Charming with Thomas and Abel, that would honor Tara and by extension his father.

• I just don’t are Jax leaving the show with the boys for he’s a murderer himself. I loved his character but honestly as a mom I wouldn’t want my kids raised by any of them. I love his character but really, does he deserve father of the year award?

6. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you, However I
    am going through troubles with your RSS. I don’t know
    the reason why I can’t subscribe to it. Is there anybody having similar RSS issues?
    Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

7. Simply wish to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just
    nice and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.

Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to
    keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

8. hocuspocus13 says:

Reblogged this on hocuspocus13 and commented:
    jinxx xoxo

9. Ludivina says:

Badass

10. Ludivina says:

All I want is Jax’s to take care of business

11. Ludivina says:

the poster is awesome it couldn’t be any better

12. Dave says:

I think Jax will end the club one buttet at at a time,, then split with his boys

13. Kai says:

I believe Sutter will keep getting his inspiration from Hamlet. Therefore I think that neither Gemma nor Jax will survive.

14. Carol says:

Interesting the skull over his gang tatoo. Does that mean he says goodbye to the gang life? destroys the gang somehow? Does that imply his gang tatoo is removed underneath? Gonna be one hell of a run on the final season. Can’t wait. (Wonder if he’ll kill Gemma when he finds out what she did? Could he do it? Kill his own mom?)

• Bikers aren't Gangs says:

Sheesh! Sooo much wrong with this I am not sure where to start. 1st off, Motorcycle Clubs are CLUBS not Street Gangs.

SAMCRO is considered a 1% Club in the TV series, which translates from the MC community as the 1% that makes the other 99% look bad.

Yes, SAMCRO does some “dirty” business. Yes, SAMCRO has some people on parole and probation.

However, to label SAMCRO a gang doesn’t quite equate very well.

Do NOT use this fictional MC to make a case that ALL MC’s are cut from the same mold. This is FICTION. It is meant to be entertainment.

I am not aware of any club that does the stuff SAMCRO gets away with and still be around.

15. yurie says:

The shorter Jax’s hair got the more corrupted he got by the rules of the SoA. If you watch all the seasons within a span of a a few weeks it’s blatantly noticeable. Sadly you can also see how much unbearably annoying Gemma gets with each passing season.

16. Filo says:

Juice will be poped in his head

17. Me says:

It would be a good twist (pun intended), if Gemma killed Jax accidentally and then the kids jump on her head and pierce it repeatedly with her own eyebrow tweezers

18. Jax&Juice's Girl says:

Unser should be the FIRST to die by Jax’s hand. He told Gemma FALSE info that Tara ratted the out the MC *which she didn’t. And second he was part of JT’S murder (he covered it up) he was a corrupted cop if you payed close attention on S4 when Gemma burned the other half of the letters she told him that ”were protected’ right before Tara confronted her. So……it should Unser, Juice, and of course mommy dearest herself Gemma!

• Ludivina says:

Juice has love for all the wrong people and reasons…

• Me says:

How would this come into play since, First, he has to know about these things, so how will he find out and Second, Unser would never reveal Gemma’s guilt. Then again, he was weird last season, I mean he IS dying of cancer, perhaps a death bed confession is in order?

• Unser was an idiot when he told Gemma the wrong info about Tara. He knew she was upset about something, he knew she had been drinking, and he told her anyway. He should have kept his mouth shut until she sobered up.

19. Linda H says:

Unser……I just have a gut feeling

20. Ludivina says:

So who do you think the homeless lady is?

• PAUL says:

The homeless lady is the ghost of the little girl that threw a wrench thru the window of the icecream shop. She was killed in the pile up that was caused by JT’s wreck.

21. PAUL says:

Jax is going to kill the mayans and alvarez along with the byzlat leader himself nero and Juice and I could see gemma telling him that maybe wendy killed tara so wendy as well

• Jax&Juice's Girl says:

I can see Gemma pulling some sh*t like that but i’m sick of her getting AWAY with everything so I kinda doubt it but won’t be surprised if she does tell him that lie. Besides I think Jax will kill wendy just to get her out of the picture when it comes to Abel…..he HATES her!

22. Bonnie Eisenklam says:

I think the poster’s awesome and I think Juice is gonna get juiced😜

23. rachelle says:

I’m so freaking excited! I hate Gemma. I hope Jax learns of her true character and makes her pay in the worst way.

24. Italia renzullo says:

When Tara gave Gemma the letters did she make a copy and left it for Jax in case she died.

25. Damian says:

I think he gonna go on a masacher of killing and enduring pain on all that have crossed him and he had let slide with using them first… I think the right outcome would be for Wendy to get the kids at the end and I think he’ll be the one to make that decision… what ever th outcome I no it’ll be a on the edge of ur seat ride from start to finish

26. Staci Rose says:

Gemma is gonna die by the hand of a SON….her own SON.

27. Staci Rose says:

Gemma is gonna die by the hand of a son…….her own son

28. Damian says:

My most hard part of this show was Opie dieing having lost everything for a club he love and lived for it sacked but damn to the end he rode with the mc what does anyone think

29. Fantastic post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more
    on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little
    bit further. Bless you!

30. Lorenza says:

Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice idea, article is fastidious,
    thats why i have read it entirely

31. amy says:

I really hope that Tara copied those letters from season 4 on to a sd, card then Jax’ can see that Gemma, had a huge hand in his father’s death. Then finds out that she killed the woman he loved. I would like to see her dead yet that’s to damn, good for her. I would love her to be locked-up forever and Wendy or Margaret take those boys out of Charming forever. Gemma to never see her grandsons again. She angered me when Unser, was carved up by the Nazi rejects she yelled her boy’s! Tara and Unser, looked like they wanted to kill her then. Gemma is a sick psycho on SONS she deserves what comes for her. Ever notice she seems to have a sexual, thing towards Jax? It’s really weird, kissing and hugging and touching Jax’ alot! That’s not normal.

32. Rick says:

Heres a twist. If Jax is killed it might be at the hands of his Mother (Gemma)

33. Kimberly says:

Nobody is going to get out of this season alive!

34. Love “SOA”!!! Haven`t seen season 6 yet, Will Miss Tara and Opie, not Clay or the evil Jemma, gonna Miss the series, always wished could of done some kind of quest spot with my homemade trike in it as a good-bad guy relative type wantin to take revenge for Tara`s character and the boys Abel and lil Tommy or even an old old nonknown friend of JT`s from the old days. maybe not the comment ya want just wanted to get my thought in somewhere in this chaos!…Homeey

35. Tracey says:

Like everyone else I have an opinin as well. i think the endling will be Jax removing his club colors, taking Abel and Thomas and leaving Charming, with death and chaos in his wake. I have a feeling that Gemma will live however, live without ever seeing her grandchildren again, and behing disowned by her family and the club being alone, or killed by another club for previous actions.

36. Kelly says:

As much as I would like to see Jax kill Gemma I don’t think it is going to happen. I think Gemma will somehow make it out alive and end up with the boys. Just another generation to screw up. But I think Jax will know what Gemma did before he dies/goes to prison. Based on Kurt repeatedly saying that if we think it ends on a happy note we haven’t been paying attention Gemma not getting hers and ending up with Abel and Thomas is the worse ending I could think of.

37. MICKEY CAMERON says:

I THINK JUICE

38. Candy Cash says:

I think Sons of Anarchy should continue even after season 7!!! There is always a storyline! Fans want this !! This is a great show! Why stop making this when it is so popular with fans!!! A good love interest for Hax would be Julianne Hough, I think!!!

39. Lacey says:

I think Gemma Will live and raise those boys to be the next generation of SOA! Keeping the secrets as she did to Jax…There is an episode that Gemma says History repeats its self? Maybe a hint?

40. Frank says:

Don’t forget who the creator of the show is, and that Ms. Sagal is married to the guy. Depravity piled upon more depravity. So of course the last person standing will be Gemma.

41. Mike Frost says:

Whoa…. what if Gemma ends up having to kill Jax!!???

42. Mike Frost says:

What if Gemma ends up having to kill Jax!??!?

43. Joseph says:

Juice will die first then Gemma

44. Sheila says:

Juice!! He has it coming for betraying Jax,,

45. Tigger says:

That poster with the scull on his back should be on the front sleeve of the final season dvd set next year

46. Cindylou says:

Jax will kill Gemma, and everyone else, except for Nero. Nero will kill Jax and Jax’s Irish sister will raise Thomas and Abel. Keep them in the “family”.

47. i have been wondering about homeless girl too? in season 6 they say she was killed in wreck that killed jaxs dad,and had a daughter? but in season one or two when she was on street beging money she told gemma she had two sons said nothing about a daughter???

48. sunshine says:

I thought tara changed her mind about giving custody to Wendy and gave the custody to her boss. Which moved away for a while? Wldnt she still have the rights to take the boys?

49. sunshine says:

I don’t think the whole club will go. But idk about Jax I think he might and then I don’t UT I agree Gemma she’d go. But I doubt it will happen. But I think the boys she’d be with Jax cause the need a biological parent and there mom is gone. But I see Wendy raising the boys and Jax being with her just for the boys. If he don’t die