Exclusive

Major Crimes Sneak Peek: Raydor's Son and Rusty Engage in Sibling Rivalry

Loading video...

“We Are Family” is not the theme song for when TNT’s Major Crimes introduces us — and Rusty — to Captain Raydor’s son Ricky, and TVLine has an exclusive sneak peek at the utter lack of brotherly love.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled?

This Monday at 9/8c, in an episode that involves the murder of a tech-entrepreneur with questionable morals and also finds Fritz assuming command of the S.O.B. unit, Rusty (played by Graham Patrick Martin) struggles to feel accepted when Raydor’s son Ricky (guest star Ryan Kennedy, Hellcats) comes to visit.

RELATED TNT Renews Major Crimes and Last Ship; Falling Skies Gets Final Season

In the clip above, Rusty tries to tell Sharon that Ricky is sooo not into gaining a brother — a POV that is confirmed when Sharon asks about the boys’ lunch date.

RELATED Battlestar Alum Jamie Bamber Books a Killer Rizzoli & Isles Arc

Major Crimes’ midseason finale airs Aug. 11

1. S says:

‘They’re always 3′ lol!! Ohhh this looks awesome, though I guess it will be heartbreaking if Ricky doesn’t come around.. I can’t wait though! Major Crimes is my favorite show atm!

• Kathy H. says:

This is one of my favorite shows! I’m glad where the story line is going with Rusty.
      Can’t wait to see how Sharon will put her son in check about his attitude. I’m also
      happy that Fritz is also being given more time on the show. I miss him from the
      Closer.

• S says:

I loved the last 2 Fritz episodes!! He’s getting his own spin off doesnt he? Can’t wait to see Fritz be the head of a show!

2. LADY_in_MD says:

I love this show and the addition of Rusty these past few episodes have been great the writers are doing a great job with the story lines
    Last weeks episode was so funny Dylan McKay oops I mean Luke Perry was so funny
    Glad it’s been renewed can’t wait for this Mondays episode I hope the adoption goes through

3. amicam says:

Ricky needs to get his act together, but Rusty’s expression when he walks into the room cracked me up. Those two do NOT like each other. ‘They’re always three’ lol.

4. Carrie says:

It was nice Sharon could be happy last week because it looks like heart-break Monday. This show is so good idk if they’ll resolve the issue or leave it for later. Mary McDonnell is fantastic <3

5. Whatevah says:

When Kyra said she was leaving The Closer I was so bummed. I’m so glad they kept this show on as Major Crimes. I love it.

6. analiesejoy says:

She should not be surprised by his sass. The apple doesn’t fall far, as they say…

“Its…wow…9:30″

Yup. Pure Raydor.

7. Jax&Juice's Girl says:

Hahaha…..can’t wait to see this episode Ricky better get his sh*t together and ACCEPT Rusty!

8. Gilded Rose says:

Oh this won’t end well for Ricky if he doesn’t realize his mother is an adult trying to do the right thing by Rusty. Geez.

9. Danielle says:

Sharon may think right now that “They are always three,” but when she sees that it seems to be more than normal sibling rivalry, then she will be putting him in check real quick. Rusty knows what’s up. Ricky is being a pain in the butt, but I think it might just be because of general insecurities with his father deserting his family and being abandoned. He thinks it might happen again with his mother which I know it won’t because Sharon is such a wonderful and caring mother. This episode is gonna be so good. I cannot wait to see it. Monday cannot come fast enough.

10. Evelyn David says:

I think Ricky is going to get an attitude adjustment pretty quick. Perhaps Daddy Jack has been working behind the scenes, stirring the pot. Should be an exciting episode.

11. ScorpionGlow says:

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Raydor have two sons?

12. ilona says:

This is amazing! thank you so much for this sneak peek and Happy Birthday Matt! You always have news about my favorite show! Thank YAW!

13. Laura C says:

Such a great show, hate to see it end but glad Nov is not too far away for new eps. I hope Fritz sticks around, I have always loved him on The Closer too. Do you suppose Brenda will ever make an appearance? Sharon and the whole gang is great.