Once Upon a Time Season 4: New Shots of Frozen's Elsa and Kristoff Revealed

Frozen Once Upon A Time

Teased before and during the San Diego Comic-Con, ABC’s Once Upon a Time now has released several photos from the Season 4 premiere’s introduction of the Frozen characters Elsa and Kristoff.

RELATED Once Upon a Time @ Comic-Con: Evil Reborn, Elsa’s ‘Surprise’ and More

Played by Fringe‘s Georgina Haig, Elsa’s TV incarnation will pick up some time after the animated blockbuster left off, with kid sis Anna (newcomer Elizabeth Lail) heading for her wedding to ice merchant Kristoff (Greek’s Scott Michael Foster). In a short teaser shown at Comic-Con, the sibs meet at their parents’ gravestones, where Elsa reveals that she has a wedding “surprise” for Anna.

Click here to view the entire gallery, which also features this first shot of Sven, Kristoff’s reindeer buddy:

Once Upon A Time Sven

Once Upon a Time Season 4 premieres Sunday, Sept. 28 at 8/7c.

Once Upon a Time Stars Preview ‘Passion,’ a ‘Complicated’ Triangle, Hook’s New Look, Cool Frozen Twists

1. Dean says:

Wonder who else they’re gonna cram into this season?

• Moment says:

I can see Brave being covered this season, or next. The EPs have expressed a strong interest in Brave, though a lot will obviously depend on if they can plot out an 11 episode arc for it.

• abz says:

I would love for them at some point to bring back the real Ursula that they revealed last season.

2. Hank Voight says:

She is great as Leeann on Reckless and she did great in her episodes of Fringe. Can’t wait to see how she plays princess ice machine er… I mean Elsa.

3. Wtactualf says:

I might be the only one not really excited about the Frozen storyline, but oh well.

• Mary says:

No. You’re not. Not excited about the fourth season at all, after a crappy 3b and horrible finale.

• Ben says:

Interesting – after feeling as though 2 and 3a were a hot mess, I felt 3b finally had the show going back in the right direction… and I really liked the last 2 hours in particular.

I don’t know how I feel about the Frozen storyline. I guess I can’t tell until I’m watching it though. Take Peter Pan… fantastic villain, a number of twists that were great, and yet I felt the whole storyline was being held together by sellotape on the basis that the concept was good enough that you wouldn’t notice.

• Alwaysme says:

Actually I recognize her, she always goes on anything once related to say how 3b sucked, when given the opportunity.

• Moment says:

I agree, while 3b had some flaws, it was quite well done and had plenty of twists. 3a however dragged far too long, they also filmed Neverland inside one large sound stage at The Bridge(Vancouver). They were wondering around the same areas the entire time, with minor tweaks lol.

• Kaye237 says:

Sure hope you’re right, the first half of S3 bored me to tear so badly I ended up leaving the show just before the mid-season finale…and I,ve been telling myself for the past 2 months I’ll catch up….still haven’t found the courage. Spending so many months (in real time) watching the gang turning in circle for couple of days (in the show) to find an annoying kid, kidnapped by another annoying kid was too much to handle

• Alwaysme says:

I would honestly recommend watching the oz arc. Credit where it’s due, it was shockingly a pretty consistent arc that ended very strongly. Opinion on frozen is polarized, but honestly I would wait and see when it premiers, it might maintain the momentum and be greater. Of course 3b had its flaws but it was quality in character and plot, so much above neverland and s2.
            It may seem like a retread on s1 plot, but it is actually very different and fresh. Besides the episode “the tower”

• Larry says:

The mid season finale was the best the show had to offer since honestly the end of Cora’s arc, and really one of the shows best. That’s when officially thins went back on track at least in quality.

• The 2-hour finale, giving Emma a true place in Fairytale land, was top-notch. In my opinion, anyways.

• Kristina says:

I’m excited! :)

• Sasha says:

You’re not the only one. I might not watch we’ll see how it goes in terms of storyline…but yeah NO.

• Name That Tune says:

I Am With You.

I’m just bored with the whole show. Not feeling it this year.

• sanchopanza says:

I’m with you.

4. JRose48 says:

I hope Hans still has those awesome sideburns when we see him. LOL

5. Nate says:

Pretty sure it’s some moron out there complaining her dress isn’t blue enough or her hair isn’t blond enough

6. Matt says:

I hate how Elsa’s dress is different than the one in the season 3 finale. The one shown in the finale was sooo much nicer.

• Larry says:

Yeah, wonder why they changed it. Guess will never know. Maybe it will show up much better in the final cut. (Extra trimming, fixing, lots of cgi(disney prob have them a good budget on frozen, might as well spend it lol)

• Moment says:

I agree with you, the only bit of criticism this Frozen arc seems to be get from genuine fans on a whole is the dress. I’ve genuinely lost count the number of times I’ve seen people be critical of it. It’s a shame.

• Matt says:

I’m excited about Frozen being a part of it. But they show the dress looking one way and then show it later looking completely different. That’s not cool. I’m hoping they will add to it in editing. It looks like it also needs to be more blue.

• Tom says:

probably it will get somewhat edited and stylized. (maybe the dress means something???) perhaps two snow queens made their way into storybrooke somehow? mitchell was in finale, elsa in premiere somehow??
          hmm anyone, or is it just me. Prob a crazy idea lol. But yeah either way, hope they put the finishing touches to the dress.

• Lauren says:

A symptom of the internet, where 90% of us can be sitting at home in XXL Target sweatpants and nitpick everything from the safety of an anonymous screen :(

7. Kim says:

Well Sven looks great! I like the idea of Scott Michael Foster in the role of Kristoff (who in the movie is adorable) there’s just something with the hat and the costume that is killing it. It’s like “here is a dorky fez!” And I’m all for fezzes (fezzes are cool!). We will see.

• Gerri says:

I was on board with Scott too until I see the haircut. I thought for sure he’d have more of the shaggy hair like in the movie or his photo they used in the casting news. Looks too clean cut.

8. Elaine says:

Frozen…so over it. Wish OUAT hadn’t jumped on the overhyped bandwagon.

9. lorenzo463 says:

Yay! Cappie got work!

10. yurie says:

Once would have greatly benefitted from having 13 episode seasons. Would have cut out all the fluff and made for a much better show all around.

11. Alex McDonald says:

Can’t wait for the episodes and some screen shots of Anna!!!

12. rachelle says:

Ugh. Negative Nancys who come on to cry about how terrible the show is [in their opinion] are such downers. Jesus. Enjoy the show for what it is. There’s always gonna be something you don’t like in a show and if you choose to keep watching it, just make the most of it!

I love this show and have no problems with it. I’m madly in love with Frozen and I’m okay with Once putting their spin on it [like they've done with the many other movies/tales they've taken on]. I’m soooooo excited to see this arch unfold! I will be there for the premiere with bells on! 😬😬

13. There are many types of tiles available nowadays.
    The method of tile cleaning will depend more
    on the tile type. However there are couple of things to be followed to add the sheen and glow of the tiles.

Do the regular floor cleaning
    Clean the spills as soon as they occur

It is very crucial to clean dirt and water too as soon as they are split to prevent
    the stains. Place a doormat which helps in reduction of mud
    or dirt entering through footsteps.

There are basically following tile floors where in one will use the tile and grout
    cleaning process, types of tiles are as follow –

Ceramic
    Porcelain
    Stone

Porcelain Tile cleaning

Porcelain tiles maintenance is not difficult if the
    surface is cleaned regularly. The surface can be vacuum cleaned every day or just sweep
    it. The wet mopping is required once in a week.
    Use of mild floor cleaners will do for the mopping.
    One can make it at home by mixing vinegar and water.

Ceramic Tile Cleaning

The rule is followed here as well; remove the dirt as soon as possible.

Vacuum clean the tiles every day or a simple broom can be used.
    Plain water or the special ceramic tile cleaners can be used for the wet mopping.

Stone Tile Cleaning

One need to be careful while cleaning the tiles made of stones as they are natural minerals.
    Never use harsh floor cleaners. Sweep or vacuum
    clean. After using any floor cleaner use a dry mop to
    soak any type of liquid residue.

Grout Cleaning

Along with the tile cleaning it is very important to regularly clean the grout, i.e.
    the lines between the tiles. Hence tile and grout cleaning goes
    simultaneously. Grout is porous in nature and
    attracts dirt, grease etc. The surface looks shabby if
    the grout is unclean. It can also be a cause of mildew or
    mould in the damp areas like bathrooms. It is best to have a seal (colour or
    clear) on the grout which will not only protect the surface but
    also acts as an anti-fungal agent.

Many a times it gets difficult to maintain the floor due to hectic working
    schedules. Hence we come in picture and provide the tile and grout
    cleaning services to our clients at a very affordable price.
    Moreover the price depends on the type of the tiles, number of tiles and size of the tiles
    to be cleaned.

Following steps are followed for the tile and grout cleaning after you contact us-

Pre inspection of the tiles and floor.
    Shifting of the furniture, if any, from that space.

Dry Sweeping of the surface
    Application of the suitable cleaning solution.
    Cleaning the surface with a soft pad.
    High pressure cleaning
    Mopping and drying the surface.

We have our experts who carry special tools to do the tile and grout cleaning; the grout sealing is also
    done if ordered.

14. Lia says:

They need to thicken up Georgina’s hair. It looks frizzy and thin. Put some extensions in her hair!! And more beautiful makeup, her makeup is too natural.