Exclusive

First Look: Hot in Cleveland's Elka Makes Like Wonka in Animated Outing

TV Land’s Hot in Cleveland this week will enter a world of pure animation — and TVLine has a first look at an everlasting showstopper of a sequence.

RELATED Jennifer Falls Casts Chris D’Elia as Jaime Pressly’s [Spoiler]

The episode finds Melanie, Joy and Victoria finally exploring Elka’s mysterious apartment, before they bump into Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler and subsequently embark on a psychedelic, pop culture-filled adventure.

The largely animated episode pays homage to The Walking Dead and even explores what life in Cleveland would have been like if LeBron James had never left. But first, will Joy make it out of Elka’s factory in one piece, after treating her self to a Violet Beauregarde-esque “procedure”?

Check out this exclusive still, then, drop a comment below with your early thoughts on Wednesday’s episode!

Hot in Cleveland Animated Episode

Follow Nivea Serrao on Twitter.

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look

1. Aha says:

That is pretty mediocre animation.

2. Eric says:

Final proof that this show has become a cartoon of its former self.

3. Ron says:

I’m sorry, but this show cannot get away with something like this. Community, having done things like this in the past, is a show that can get away with it, but HIC is definitely no Community.

4. mdbchud says:

How can you call it mediocre animation judging from one cell? Wouldn’t you need to see a full clip to tell?

5. Keesha says:

Having read this I believed it was really informative.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy
    to put this short article together. I once again find myself spending a
    significant amount of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

6. debbie langston says:

I love the show, but I could not even sit through this episode for more than 10 minutes.

7. Tom C-Atlanta says:

This is a really great show BUT who on earth green-lighted this unfunny episode?!?! He/she must have been nipping at the cooking sherry….

8. Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the issues.
    It was truly informative. Your website is very useful. Thank you for sharing!

9. Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice
    written and include almost all vital infos. I would
    like to peer extra posts like this .