Comic-Con

Supernatural Duo Sample Musical-ish Ep, Weigh In on '20 Seasons' Rumor

Might Supernatural fans still be anticipating each and every Winchester hug come 2024?

RELATED Supernatural @ Comic-Con: Demon Dean Does Karaoke, Unloved Impala and More

When new and restored series regulars Mark Sheppard and Misha Collins visited TVLine’s San Diego Comic-Con video suite, Michael Ausiello hit them with the rumor-slash-hope, shared by their bosses at both The CW and Warner Bros. TV, that Supernatural will run another 10 years beyond the upcoming Season 10. Are they up for it?

RELATED Supernatural Boss on Demon Dean’s Dark Side, ‘Questionable’ Sam, Castiel’s Moral Dilemma and More

The pair (or at least one of them) also shared a musical sampling from the “musical-ish” Episode 200 (penned by Robbie Thompson and titled “Fan Fiction”), while Collins previewed “withered angel” Castiel’s status in the Tuesday, Oct. 7 opener.

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Comic-Con, Interviews, Video

1. “withered angle”

2. Ari says:

I would watch the heck out of this show for 20 seasons.

3. Eli says:

20 years?! well, i’ll take my jensen fix any way i can…

4. Eli says:

WTH is ‘musical-ish’, i hope they don’t do something half-assed like they did with the body-swapping episode.

5. Dee says:

They still don’t know WTF they are doing for the significant 200th episode? Really?

Other than the fact that it’s gonna have music?

Ausiello should have interviewed Team A not Team B.

I do like Mark, though.

6. Tracy says:

I would LOVE to see Supernatural reach season twenty! It’s still the best show on television and one of the few good shows that has survived the idiocy of the networks! The writing, cast, crew, producers have all remained committed to quality and it shows in every episode!

• I really am a loyal fan o f this series., and they never cease to grab my attention with each and every episode! My brother is an avid watcher as well., so he’s at a separate house in his living room faithfully watching as well! 20 more years you state? Well I state bring it! as I love the entire crew and can’t get enough of the show! And some of the humor unbelievable!

7. SooperScooper! I knew you’d come thru with some Supernatural buzz.

Thanks for the interview.

Would I watch this show for another 10 years? At this point HECK YES. Because I can’t wait until Oct 7th right now. Like many fans I wish the boys (J2) could get some attention beyond Supernatural but you know… I’ll be happy just to watch this story continue as long as they want to go.

And bless Misha and Mark. These two add sizzle & pop to the show. I’m glad they’re regulars.

8. ConnieM says:

Love the show and have seen every episode. Keep them coming.

9. enuff said says:

I don’t think Dean’s liver can last another ten seasons.