Comic-Con

Bones Scoop: Get Details on 'Out of the Ordinary' 200th Ep, Booth and Brennan's New [Spoiler] and More

Booth and Brennan are fleeing the scene of the crime.

Bones EP Stephen Nathan confirmed to me exclusively Friday that Booth and Brennan will be moving into new digs when the Fox drama premieres its 10th season on Thursday, Sept. 25 at 8/7c.

RELATED Bones Season 10: Watch the First Trailer

The change of scenery comes in the wake of the violent, deadly shoot-out at their old crib in last May’s cliffhanger — a kerfuffle that landed Booth in the hospital and in jail.

“The memories are too horrible for them to stay,” Nathan explained during his visit to TVLine’s San Diego Comic-Con video suite. “Who’s going to stay in that house? That’s not a good house to stay in.”

RELATED Exclusive: Bones Recruits 24 Alum as Booth’s FBI Protégé

Press PLAY above for more on that, as well as scoop on the “out of the ordinary” 200th episode, Booth’s new FBI sidekick, the baby on the way and more.

1. arial2 says:

Given the intensity of the shoot-out, I don’t think much of the house was left intact, anyway. Please, just don’t go through another “we can’t live in a big house because I don’t make as much money as you” scenario again. After the ease with which those guys breached the house, I’m all for Booth and Bones building a fenced compound to protect the family (kidding!). I would think Angela and Hodges are more likely to be expecting than B&B; the latter are too busy recovering from the attack, both physically and mentally, to try getting pregnant immediately.

• madbengalsfan85 says:

Based on SN’s wording, it’s possible that we’ll be seeing an adoption. Makes me think it’s Hodgela, given the drama with Angela’s last pregnancy

2. abz says:

I don’t think a Thursday move was a good idea. It’s probably gonna struggle against The Big Bang Theory and Grey’s Anatomy.

• I think that was Fox’s intent; to kill the show. There is NO way Bones can compete with BBT and Grey’s. Plus it puts me a hard spot because I watch all three shows and can only DVR two. Yet there are other nights when nothing is on that I watch. *sigh*

• kad says:

Bones would win out over big bang theory and grey’s. In my opinion. Bones is the best show I have ever seen on tv. It has crime, suspense, plots, relatinships, romance and drama all in one show.

3. Pat says:

I am still upset that Booth and Brennan have to go through this awful turmoil in their lives. Also, we can assume that it will be Hodgins and Angela who will be expecting, but I think it could be another couple. I guess I will have to wait and see.

4. c-mo says:

I would love to think it’s Cam and Aristoo that are expecting!

• risha says:

i just love the idea of cam getting pregnant with arastoo’s baby after all her talk about “NOT LETTING HER AWESOME BODY TO A BABY”

5. DAvid Crowell says:

When are we going to meet the incredibly smart and indispensable gay member of the team

6. Clara says:

While Booth and Brennan are dealing with the attack (shoot-out), I think that a baby will be the biggest twist for everyone involved. I don’t think it’s Angela and Hodgins because it wouldn’t be much of a twist or shocker; besides he already said Booth and Brennan are going to split up physically but not mentally, so the love is still going to be there, its just going to be harder for Booth to trust anyone that he works with after they framed him in the last season. If I am wrong I will be glad to say I’m wrong.

7. johnrob1270 says:

Thursday nights means I get to see it real time again …:)

8. cindy mcguffie says:

Comcast has sports scheduled for 9-25 on FOX! in Jax, FL! HELP!!

9. Catherine says:

I think it is doctor sweets and and daisy for sure!!