Exclusive

Sneak Peek: Almost Royal Finale Serves Up a (Macabre?) Music Video

AlmostRoyal_Video_DW

They may be Almost Royal, but do Georgie and Poppy have music in their blood? That’s what the siblings will find out when they explore Nashville during the season finale airing this Saturday (BBC America, 10/9c).

RELATED Intruders Trailer: New BBC America Drama Looks For Life After Death

Inspired by Music City, Poppy (played by Amy Hoggart) decides to launch herself as a country-pop fusion star — even going as far as making a music video. Meanwhile Georgie (Ed Gamble) gets bitten by a fish and has an embarrassing encounter with an American icon.

In an exclusive deleted scene, Poppy and Georgie work with choreographer Robert Royston (Taylor Swift’s “Love Story”) as they use the music video to commemorate their deceased father, Lord Carlton.

“I want it to be like the video ‘Thriller’,” Poppy says about her hopes for her musical debut. “But you know, groundbreaking.”

Watch the sneak peek and drop a comment telling us if you’ll be tuning in!

Follow NiveaSerrao on Twitter.

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Finales, Previews, Video

1. Et al says:

I wish more people were watching this show. It’s the funniest thing on television right now.

• DT says:

Agreed, it is absolutely hilarious!

• Ron says:

??? Really? To each their own I guess. I’ve tried watching this show twice now, and each time I’ve had to turn the station before the end of the episode. It got to the point where I hated that this crap was interfering with me watching new episodes/reruns of The Graham Norton Show. I know it’s an act, which makes the whole thing a little better, I guess. But the way they talk and act, though I know done for comedic effect, makes me want to put a pencil through my eye.

2. Tenney says:

I absolutely LOVE this show. It’s one of the funniest things on TV. We must have watched the Texas episode ten times already and we laugh so hard each time. I can’t believe it’s the season finale already. I want to see more of Georgie and Poppy!

3. Vlada says:

best summer comedy…no doubt :)

4. JoanieBaloney says:

I truly believe that watching this show has made me a better person. I never throw Tea Parties without tea anymore. Thank you and God Save the Queen!

5. danoregon says:

“Georgie and I are friends and we have benefits, so I guess we’re friends with benefits too!”
    “No – I don’t think you want to say that.”