Endeavour Finale Sneak Peak: Morse Gets Interrogated

Endeavour_Finale_DW

The tables are turned and Detective Constable Morse finds himself in the hot seat, when Endeavour ends its sophomore run this Sunday (PBS, 9/8c).

RELATED Sherlock Officially Renewed for    Season 4 — With a ‘Special’ Twist

As Morse and Detective Inspector Thursday investigate the murders of a journalist and an escaped convict — along with the disappearance of a young boy — they find evidence of police corruption that could affect Morse’s previous investigations.

But will Morse hold up under pressure? Press PLAY and find out!

Follow NiveaSerrao on Twitter.

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Finales, Previews, Video

1. bj says:

I’ve been enjoying this series. It’s much too short for me.

2. Carol C says:

I love Endeavour and wish there were more episodes. Disappointed that I don’t see a video even though I’ve used two different browsers.

3. Dav says:

Nobody does a murder mystery as well as the Brits. I agree with everyone else, the seasons are too short. Just a few more please!

4. Mely says:

I love that TV Line posts about Masterpiece. I love Endeavour — just wish there were a few more episodes each season.

5. mary says:

Completely agree, it’s to short. But, alas, Poirot starts.

6. maggie says:

I love Endeavour. I hope it comes back again next year, and would love more episodes.

I was disappointed that the last episode, Sway, changed the music that the killer used. I saw the original in England, and he used the song Sway by Dean Martin. It fit into the plot well, and apparently even gave the episode its title. Instead, for Masterpiece, they used a generic piece of music. But, it was still a great episode.

7. Mam says:

I love “Endeavor” and wish there more episodes. I am just really getting into it again and it is over. That bums me out to be sure.