Exclusive

Young & Hungry Sneak Peek: Is [Spoiler] Really Pregnant?

Loading video...

Could Young & Hungry‘s star chef have a bun in the oven?

RELATED Young & Hungry‘s Ashley Tisdale on Playing Gay, Leaving Sharpay Behind

In TVLine’s exclusive clip from Wednesday’s episode (ABC Family, 8/7c), Yolanda can’t resist shouting the news of Josh’s fiancée’s pregnancy from the rooftops. Of course, there’s one little problem with her story: The pregnancy test she finds at Josh’s apartment doesn’t belong to Caroline; it belongs to Gabi!

I believe Yolanda’s reaction is completely appropriate: “Aww, heeeeeeell naw!”

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment below: Do you think Gabi is really pregnant with Josh’s baby?

1. Tom Charles says:

Does anyone REALLY believe a show like this will REALLY bring a kid into the mix this early?

• Vicki says:

No. I think everyone agrees it’s not going to happen. But viewers are likely wondering if this storyline will result in Caroline learning of Josh and Gabi’s night together. Because it is pretty clear after last week that she’s going to take the “we were on a break” line even worse than Rachel did.

2. Gaby says:

I’m sure it’s just some kind of false positive but I would kind of like it to be true! I’m really liking this show so far except for Caroline and I can pass on Elliot too

3. Iakovos says:

Not loving this ABC Family comedy. Reminds me of a Disney Channel sitcom save it’s adults doing the mugging and overacting and “schmacting” as to make the lame scripts pop and spark. It is just loud!

4. Haley says:

I’m loving this show and can’t wait to see what hey have in store. They could get rid of the laughing from the audience. That is what turned me off from watching Melissa and Joey and Baby Daddy.

5. Alice says:

I SINCERELY hope not. I wouldn’t put anything past ABC Family, and I don’t mean that in a good way. I’ve been liking this show so far, but if they go there, I won’t be watching to see it.