Ratings: Unforgettable and Rising Star Rise, SVU Rerun Tops Reckless

The Haircut

CBS’ Unforgettable this week christened its earlier Sunday time slot with 6.1 million total viewers and a 0.9 rating, rising two tenths in the demo.

Reckless led out of that with 4.1 mil and a 0.6, flat versus its previous outing and bested in the time period (as was ABC’s Castle repeat) by NBC’s Law & Order: SVU rerun (2.9 mil/0.8).

Opening the Eye’s night, Big Brother (6.7 mil/2.1) was up 10 percent and two tenths week-to-week.

Over on ABC, Wipeout (4.5 mil/1.3) and Rising Star (4.8 mil/1.4) each added eyeballs plus two tenths in the demo.

Cable premiere/finale ratings, as always and forever, come in much, much later, and as needed will be reported under separate cover.

1. Mark says:

things are looking up for Unforgettable at last…..

2. nunya says:

Poppy can’t even keep the same accent for an hour. This show is ridiculous.

3. Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include almost all vital infos.
    I would like to see more posts like this .

4. Chris says:

I’m dumbfounded as to why repeats of “Castle” and “Law & Order: SVU” are beating “Reckless” in the 18-49 demo!

• Wendy says:

I’m pretty surprised too! It seems like each episode is getting better and better. It’s a fun show that looks really good too (I think they shoot in Charleston which is very camera friendly!) and that ending was more exciting than most shows a couple episodes in are!

• JAO says:

We stumbled on Reckless On Demand. Didn’t see promos for this. The show is growing on us and would like to see it continued. Love Cam and that Gregory Harrison is back on TV.

• Chris says:

That’s what I keep hearing on these comment on this website that no one sees any “Reckless” promos! Are you sure you don’t really see these promos during the primetime hours on CBS, JAO? Because I saw a promo for this show during the series premiere episode of “Extant” week!

5. John NYC says:

Like the show, like the NYC locations and the cast (both versions) have been great.

6. Meg says:

I hate to say it, but I’m enjoying Reckless a lot more than I thought. I didn’t care for the pilot, but I watched the second episode and was impressed- it gets better each week. It’s a nice little summer show and Cam is easy on the eyes.

7. Big Brother’s ratings went up? I thought that show had been canceled. There’s no hope for us.