Exclusive

Covert Affairs Sneak Peek: McQuaid Asks Annie Out on a Date

When courting a spy, you have to think unconventionally.

That’s just what Covert Affairs‘ new player Ryan McQuaid does when he gives Annie an unusual gift before asking her to accompany him to a black tie affair in our exclusive clip from this Tuesday’s episode (USA Network, 10/9c).

PHOTO Exclusive Covert Affairs First Look: Annie’s Big Secret Brings Back Eyal

Annie’s not happy about the last minute invite, but McQuaid simply replies, “I couldn’t pass up the chance to see you — and I do want to see you.”

Press PLAY to watch the preview, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the potential new couple.

1. Ann Anderson says:

It keeps telling me the selected item isn’t available!! Off to YouTube to find it!! :) I think McQuaid could grow on me but I like what Annie & Auggie had and will always have. They were sweet together.

2. ChellemaBelle says:

1st choice would be Eyal, but hey- McQuaid could grow on me. Was very relieved when they broke up Annie/Auggie. Like them together, but not the same level of heat/intensity.

3. Gwen says:

Nope…Annie and Eyal!

4. Priscillia says:

Nope , Annie & Auggie All the way

5. Cari says:

Annie outgrew Auggie long ago. Really thought her ad Eyal had hot chemistry, but due to politics, that’s a difficult match. Absolutely love her and McQuaid, feel they’re equals and have a great base to start from, could feel the heat the first time he saw her.

• Bashful says:

Agreed that Annie outgrew Auggie a long time ago. Her and Eyal have always had the best chemistry on this show. But due to politics or not, that’s why Annie and Eyal need to be end game. She can finally quit the CIA and settle down with him. And sorry, but McQuaid will never grow on me. :P

6. MW says:

How “Direct” can two people be?????? Like the new MAN in Annie’s life. The “trust” issue will play out for a while, but as standoffish as Annie is right now…… I bet Mr. McQuaid will not see it coming when he gets “swept” off his feet by this gal. In just a short time they share a few “secrets”………which makes them perfect spies………………..and will be perfect lovers too!

7. BJ Stancik says:

Are the Tuesday night episodes of Covert Affairs REPEATED at any other time slot or on any other day of the week?

8. paula says:

I’m really loving this seasons first few episodes. I believe the writers have upped their game. Love the Israel back story and see a lot of interesting possibilities in the upcoming episodes with Annie and Ryan. Also luv these hot men in the show.

9. Mel says:

Uh, I’m still hung up on Simon. RIP. New guy seems legit though. I haven’t been feeling her and Auggie for a long time.