Hulu Acquires Entire South Park Library, Renews East Los High for Season 3

South Park Hulu

The mostly good people of South Park, Colorado, are moving to Hulu.

RELATED Emma Roberts’ Delirium Pilot Lands on Hulu — Watch the Trailer Here

During the Television Critics Association summer press tour on Saturday, it was announced that Hulu Plus will soon become the exclusive streaming provider for all 17 seasons of the Comedy Central animated series.

Additionally, all 247 episodes will stream for free on Hulu until the Season 18 premiere on Sept. 24. After that, Hulu and SouthPark.CC.com will offer a revolving selection of free episodes to non-subscribers. Once Season 18 begins, new episodes will be available next-day on Hulu and Hulu Plus.

South Park has been one of the top 10 most popular shows of all time on the platform,” said creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, both of whom made surprise appearances at Saturday’s Hulu panel. “We’re thrilled to offer the series to fans in its entirely. This is a natural partnership for us.”

East Los High Season 3Hulu also announced the renewal of its original teen drama East Los High for a third season.

1. Summer says:

So does this mean no more southpartkstudios.com?

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

It does not. Hulu player will be embedded on that site. Or as Trey Parker put it, “It means that SouthParkStudios will now WORK.”

• Ray says:

Huh, SouthParkStudios worked just fine for me, other than the occasional ‘skip ahead for no apparent reason’ or freezing and needing to be reloaded mix-up. But I’m not sure how I feel about the whole ‘revolving selection of episodes’ thing. Part of the gloriousness of the current southparkstudios was that you could watch *any* of their episodes at any time. It’s how I caught up on missing 13 seasons, and something I absolutely loved them for (and why I turned off my adblocker for them, because they did that and I wanted to reward it the only way I could, by watching their commercials).

If they’re changing it to needing to subscribe to Hulu to see every episode other than the free ones they’re offering that particular week, then I’m not sure how to feel about it.

• name_required says:

It does for anyone outside the US, though. Southparkstudios.com was not geoblocked, Hulu is. I guess they just don’t want the Europeans to watch their show legally.

2. Daniel Armour says:

Glad to see East Los High renewed. They certainly left Season Two on a couple of cliffhangers.

3. Greetings, I think your website might be having web browser compatibility problems.
    Whenever I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in I.E., it has
    some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads
    up! Besides that, wonderful blog!

4. David4 says:

So we now have to pay for something that used to be free and we should be happy about this why?

5. Chris says:

I’m curious if they’ll air the “missing episodes”, I never had a chance to see 200 and 201, but Super Best Friends was one of my favorites, and Netflix lost that one back when they had South Park.

6. Mary says:

WHEN will season 3 of east los high start??!?!?! I cant find any information on it

7. Shae says:

Thats Too Longg

8. Sabrina says:

When is season3 coming

9. Lee ann says:

Can’t wait for season 3. Love this series.