TV Goes Back to Work: First Photos of Arrow, Scandal, TVD, Revenge and More

Fall TV Spoilers 2014

Scripts! Sets! Selfies! Some of network TV’s hottest shows resumed production this week, and thanks to their eager casts and crews, we’re getting an early look at the drama/laughter/insanity to come.

RELATED Fall TV Grid: What’s on When? And Versus What?

Highlights from our sneak-peek gallery include:

* The Good Wife‘s Julianna Margulies living large at Florrick/Agos headquarters

Revenge‘s Gabriel Mann and James Tupper — yes, Nolan and David — yucking it up

Arrow‘s Colton Haynes looking less-than-perfect (which is apparently possible)

Scandal‘s iconic OPA boardroom being put to a very different use

So click here to browse our gallery, then drop us a comment and let us know which shows you’re most excited for this fall. (Also, if you’ve seen any additional sneak-peek shots you think we should include, let us know. Twitter’s a big place.)

1. JJM says:

I really wish they’d promote Jess Weixler to series regular on TGW. I know the cast has expanded in the last couple seasons, but Robyn has really proven herself as a character and I’d like to see her more explored.

2. iMember says:

So excited for the new season of REVENGE to start!!

3. Ally says:

So glad you included Hart of Dixie. Oh wait, it doesn’t seem to exist. :/

4. Karen MT says:

Stephen Amell shared a few other pics on his fb page. Another pic with someone in the ring, and one of him, Paul Blackthorne, and (blonde!) Katie Cassady.

5. Drew says:

Arrow — does Katie look blonder than before? Hmm…

Revenge — while I may be giving up on the show because of the horrible writers, I do still enjoy seeing the cast having fun behind the scenes.

• Revenge is better than ever.

• Drew says:

No it isn’t. They completely destroyed the foundation of the series by bringing David back. They made Emily stupid dupe, Nolan a pawn and David an a$$. Plus, the show has devolved into a silly Melrose Place style soap mess, completely leaving behind the show’s more sophisticated literary roots.
        The show’s season 3 finale did more to ruin the series than anything in season 2, and that is saying a lot.

• Moment says:

Respectfully that’s a matter of opinion. ABC also haven’t called Revenge Season 4 the final season either. There have been some statements from random ABC people floating around that say they’re going to see how Season 4 does before deciding, I suspect they’ll let the producers know to wrap it up in advance too.

• Drew says:

It’s definitely just a matter of opinion. Some people like the super soapy Revenge and that’s fine for them. I preferred the season 1 format. I think that it used to be one of the best shows on TV. It was sophisticated and intelligent. It felt literary, which is rare for a TV show. Now, I don’t think any of those words could be used to describe it. Now I’d say that it’s a corny, cheap thrills kind of show.
            But like you say, it’s just my opinion.

• Christian says:

Sadly, I must agree with you. Too bad because season 1 of Revenge was one of my favorite debut seasons of a drama ever!

• DL says:

Meanwhile, I thought the season 3 finale was the best episode of Revenge ever. And the penultimate season 3 episode was tied for second place, in my book, with the season 1 finale. Just goes to show, different strokes for different folks.

6. AnnieM says:

Everybody looks happy to be going back to work, no matter what show it is. :-). And, I’ve never watched Reign, but wow, that fella has some incredible blue eyes!

7. Lysh says:

I love this. Thanks for compiling all the set pics and teases! These make the wait until Fall TV is back easier.

8. tahina says:

Any word when Grey’s start production? Thanks! <3

9. TG says:

Wonder what the title is for the TVD script?

10. BJG77 says:

NCIS!! NCIS!! and NCISNOLA!! NCISNOLA!!!

• Andrea says:

As a matter of fact, Pauley does have a script pic (including her strategically-placed hand) posted on Twitter.

11. Rachel says:

I only watch OUAT, but I loved seeing all these behind the scenes pics. I love seeing what goes on behind the camera.
    Also, some of the Criminal Minds people have been posting pics, like Joe Mantegna, and producer Harry Bring.

12. Moment says:

I would love some Person of Interest pictures, not now but whenever any of the staff hear anything or get any leaks or anything. Thanks!

13. natera96 says:

I am so thrilled about the new 4th season of Revenge! I just can’t wait for it to start. It is so addictive :))

14. Heather says:

I think that should be Lincoln/Octavia shippers? Current description the chair photo for the 100 actually threw me for a moment. :)

15. abz says:

So I guess this whole number of words in episode titles for The Good Wife is actually true. Season 6 will have two words and season 7 will probably be one word episode titles. I really hope it goes beyond 7 seasons. I can’t get enough of the show.

16. Ke'ara says:

Reblogged this on Outta My Mind… and commented:

17. Liz says:

Shameless is back to work as well! Saw some pics up on twitter/instagram :)

18. Leny1 says:

Revenge – I look forward to whats next for Emily. Also here’s hoping finally we get some movement into Emily/Jack
    The Mindy Project – I love the title lol.
    Once Upon a Time – After a fab finale, cant wait for season 4. And what they do with Frozen. And finally Emma realising home, and finally her & Hook getting together. And basically what next for the main 4 couples!

19. Very excited for Scandal, OUAT, Good Wife, The Americans (long wait), Homeland. This will be the first year I’m completely done with Grey’s Anatomy. There’s a dog that needs to be put down.

20. Erin says:

Maybe it’s just me, but does anyone else have trouble viewing these new gallery formats on an iPad? It’s really a pain but they don’t fit the screen and it doesn’t let me zoom in or out.