Exclusive

24 Sneak Peek: Will Chloe Be Able to Help Jack With a Finale Face-Off?

In the name of stopping China from declaring war on the United States, Jack Bauer needs to hunt down Cheng Zhi — and quick! — as Fox’s 24: Line Another Day uncorks its final hour this Monday at 9/8c. Will his longtime righthand gal be able help him in that endeavor?

RELATED 24: Live Another Day Finale Scoop Via Matt’s Inside Line

After all, as far as Jack knows, Chloe had joined back up with Adrian Cross just as the Open Cell bossman reclaimed the override device, to whatever end. So going into this final showdown, it’d be understandable is Jack is wary of Chloe’s allegiance.

RELATED 24 Recap: The More Things Cheng…. (Plus: Are You Ready for the End?)

Press play below to see how the dynamic duo’s “reunion” via cell phone plays out, then tune in Monday for what I can assure you is a fantastic and thrilling conclusion to the 12-episode, 24-hour Live Another Day saga.

1. Moment says:

It would be easier to watch the finale knowing it was going to be back for another season, but this uncertainty, will make it sad when the credits finally play, because it’s just such a good show, I will miss it greatly.

Anyway I think the Audrey plot will be the key to capturing Cheng, I bet Cheng makes contact with Jack and things play out from there.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

It is very sad when the credits roll.

• Lev says:

well now I am sad already, thanks Matt :) It has been a great season that has zoomed by. even if it never comes back again, glad they did themselves proud. From screener reaction, I am gathering many think they nailed the finale – I am glad of that, because there have been so many poor series finales it seems lately. Can’t wait until Monday!

• ScrubsGuy says:

Based on that comment, I’m going to put my money on Jack or Chloe going down for the count. Would explain why they haven’t made any mention of a next season – maybe the overall intention for LAD was to basically close off the series, since they’ve brought many of the major storylines to a close. The Canadian channels have advertised it as the “event series finale”.

• DT says:

I think Audrey dies. From the preview scenes you see Jack crying and the President collapsing (probably from the news his daughter is dead). Someone is going back to the US in that American flag covered coffin (also shown in the previews). I hope I’m wrong, I’d like to see Jack, Audrey, and Kate survive the final hour.

• Pat says:

Still holding out hope that with the Tony dvd extra they just announced, this won’t be the last season.

• maggie says:

Tony? OMG I can’t wait to find out what he’s doing now. If 24 comes back again, Tony must be involved, along with Aaron Pierce, Special Agent Extraordinaire.

• elenora says:

I am with you on that, what are we going to do without Jack oh the thought Great Show the Best

• Moment says:

Lol, I guess we’ll all be going into this episode expecting the worse for a certain character..

• joterri says:

say it so Matt!

• Terri says:

I’m just hoping that Jack doesn’t die….

2. biz says:

Oh geez I’m scared to watch, I don’t wanna cry !!!!

3. Tran says:

Really hope Cheng Zhi gets killed off in the “series” finale.

4. This has been an incredible season of 24, regardless of the fact that we had half the episodes. I think there will be some mind-blowing surprises in the finale and perhaps closure to some of the story lines – but not all of them. I have to believe that despite what we have heard that Jack will be back for one more go-around. And yes, it will be so sad when the credits roll on Monday night.

5. Please bring 24 back. It is the best show on TV. CTU needs to be recreated, it’s obviously needed. Kate, Jack and Chloe and Tony could be in charge.

6. Jenna says:

Oh dear! I have loved this season. So looking forward to the finale, but I don’t want to be sad. :(

7. james says:

I hope they would make another season this show is so amazing and as for the Movie I hope it gets underway…..

8. Sandymoschetti@hotmail.com says:

I love this show, please don’t end it..

9. Sandymoschetti@hotmail.com says:

I am a fan of 24, please keep it going. It has been great having it back on the air. Love all the new players. SO looking forward to this Monday and after that. More of Jack and Cholesterol and new girl Kate..

10. Tom Barber says:

Best show ever. I want another season and another season and well, you get it. Please keep it going. Jack can work the rest of Europe and clean them up. Should take years, hopefully.

11. joterri says:

renew please!!!

12. C says:

I’m for another season 1000%. This is the ONLY “must” viewing in our household. It’s become a family event.