CBS Swapping Reckless and Unforgettable on Sunday Nights

Reckless CBS

CBS is shuffling up its Sunday schedule.

RELATED Shawn Hatosy Touts CBS’ Crazy-Sexy Reckless

Beginning July 13, Unforgettable and Reckless will swap time slots, putting new episodes of Unforgettable at 9/8c and Reckless at 10 pm.

Southern legal drama Reckless premiered to lukewarm ratings (4.1 million total viewers) on June 29, the same night Unforgettable kicked off its third season.

1. Rick Katze says:

Go “Unforgettable”. Glad CBS woke up after pulling the plug on Unforgettable.

2. Need to give these shows time to find a audience, viewership is low in th summer months people are out and about. Am glad they realized ‘unforgettable ” is a true winner luv that show

• kim says:

I totally agree that they need to give summer shows more of a shot. The networks also need to give Fall shows more than 2 or 3 episodes a shot.Reckless is a good show, the first episode was a little slow.

3. TraciTV says:

I liked the first season of unforgettable much more than what these last two seasons have been. Cast was much better in season 1, so were the storylines. She used her powers to do illegal things like gambling n such, dated a mobster, still hurt from her sisters death in season 1, now shes pretty stale.

• LK says:

I wish they’d go back and finally solve the sister’s death.. they just dropped it.

• Brian says:

I agree. Season 1 was 50/50 between the police work and Carrie’s fight to find her sisters killer and now it’s more like 99/1. The first season cast has such amazing chemistry. I still love the show but I miss the plots of season 1.

• Britt says:

I agree with all of you. I’ve been using this show as background noise because it has gotten boring!

• Liz says:

I agree. I loved the supporting cast of season 1 – they were all interesting. I don’t mind some of the new people, but they scrap everyone and keep Al? Ugh.
      And ya, I liked that Carrie skirted the law in season 1. Dating the mobster! Loved it.

4. chris says:

Reckless is actually pretty good…missed the pilot-didn’t know anything about it, saw a promo and now I am hooked. Great cast…

5. drhenning says:

Unforgettable deserves the earlier time… It was getting beaten up following Reckless…

6. Meg says:

Reckless is actually pretty good for a summer show. I didn’t care for the pilot but the second episode was really good. I’ll keep watching….

7. wrstlgirl says:

If they put Reckless on another night I’d check it out but I can’t fit anything else on Sunday. I’ve already got 10 shows. it’s a good thing cable encores because that’s the only way I can do it.

8. Wendy says:

I’m kinda digging Reckless. Doesn’t seem like a CBS show (maybe that’s why I never saw anything about it) but the soapy stuff has actually surprised me twice already. Maybe more people will get on board with it at the later hour when the Revenge and Scandal like stuff airs?

• Chris says:

I saw promos for this show during Y&R and B&B during the daytime, and that’s how I found out about “Reckless”!

• Wendy says:

I guess the show is a little more like the daytime stuff than it is like the cop and lawyer shows CBS usually plays at night.

Still, it is nice to see something like this on CBS since usually ABC and CW are the ones playing these kinds of fun and frothy shows.

• SuperChic says:

I agree with Reckless seeming like a CBS summer show. I am really loving the show, the actors and their chemistry. I think it would have also done well on USA for the summer.

9. Tran says:

Guess CBS will have to wait whether or not Reckless gets renewed for a second season. Great cast including Michael Gladis who I missed him on Mad Men and now with his real life girlfriend Beth Behrs (2 Broke Girls).

10. ChrisGa says:

Glad they’re at least giving Reckless a little bit of shot instead of yanking it, which is what I thought they were gonna do. It’s actually a pretty good show with a great cast.

11. Jenna says:

I like Reckless. :)
    Unforgettable, not so much.

12. Dr. M says:

To run against True Blood and Witches of East End? Could someone please tell them that this is the summer and that schedule competition is unnecessary?

13. Gerald says:

I’m really liking Reckless. I’ll watch it whenever it airs. Hopefully the numbers will increase in the 10pm slot. But it is summer so it is not doing badly at all.

14. Grey says:

Well, they just swapped out this viewer because I don’t like “Reckless.” I watch “The Last Ship” at 9PM and would usually turn to CBS for “Unforgettable” at 10. I’ll now be watching my local 10 PM FOX News. And while I enjoy “Unforgettable” I don’t enjoy it enough to record it for later or to watch it ON DEMAND. I’m not a Nielsen member but CBS still just lost this member of the 18-49 age demo.

15. Rob N. says:

Of course, I watch The Last Ship at 9 and was happy to see Unforgettable come on once it was done. Oh well. Guess I’ll catch it on on demand.

16. laurel says:

i love reckless
    it is a good show

17. laurel says:

i love reckless
    it is a good show. i hope CBS dont cancel the show

18. Phyllis Suiter says:

Love new show Reckless

19. Marjorie Miller says:

CBS finally got smart and put Unforgettable where they belong in prime time./ Reckless is pure garbage and I only watched it for a few minutes each time–then turned it off until Unforgettable came on. CBS better realize how many true fans Carrie and Al have on Unforgettable.

20. Mary says:

Terrible acting and especially awful southern accents. Get real. Meet some natives for accent.

21. marybel says:

I have never seen unforgettable. But might begin watching earlier seasons on dvd due to positive feedback. As for Reckless, i love it. While the pilot was slow, it has picked up & think it’s worth watching!