CBS Swapping Reckless and Unforgettable on Sunday Nights

Reckless CBS

CBS is shuffling up its Sunday schedule.

RELATED Shawn Hatosy Touts CBS’ Crazy-Sexy Reckless

Beginning July 13, Unforgettable and Reckless will swap time slots, putting new episodes of Unforgettable at 9/8c and Reckless at 10 pm.

Southern legal drama Reckless premiered to lukewarm ratings (4.1 million total viewers) on June 29, the same night Unforgettable kicked off its third season.

1. Rick Katze says:

Go “Unforgettable”. Glad CBS woke up after pulling the plug on Unforgettable.

2. Need to give these shows time to find a audience, viewership is low in th summer months people are out and about. Am glad they realized ‘unforgettable ” is a true winner luv that show

• kim says:

I totally agree that they need to give summer shows more of a shot. The networks also need to give Fall shows more than 2 or 3 episodes a shot.Reckless is a good show, the first episode was a little slow.

3. TraciTV says:

I liked the first season of unforgettable much more than what these last two seasons have been. Cast was much better in season 1, so were the storylines. She used her powers to do illegal things like gambling n such, dated a mobster, still hurt from her sisters death in season 1, now shes pretty stale.

• LK says:

I wish they’d go back and finally solve the sister’s death.. they just dropped it.

• Brian says:

I agree. Season 1 was 50/50 between the police work and Carrie’s fight to find her sisters killer and now it’s more like 99/1. The first season cast has such amazing chemistry. I still love the show but I miss the plots of season 1.

• Britt says:

I agree with all of you. I’ve been using this show as background noise because it has gotten boring!

• Liz says:

I agree. I loved the supporting cast of season 1 – they were all interesting. I don’t mind some of the new people, but they scrap everyone and keep Al? Ugh.
      And ya, I liked that Carrie skirted the law in season 1. Dating the mobster! Loved it.

4. chris says:

Reckless is actually pretty good…missed the pilot-didn’t know anything about it, saw a promo and now I am hooked. Great cast…

5. drhenning says:

Unforgettable deserves the earlier time… It was getting beaten up following Reckless…

6. Meg says:

Reckless is actually pretty good for a summer show. I didn’t care for the pilot but the second episode was really good. I’ll keep watching….

7. wrstlgirl says:

If they put Reckless on another night I’d check it out but I can’t fit anything else on Sunday. I’ve already got 10 shows. it’s a good thing cable encores because that’s the only way I can do it.

8. Wendy says:

I’m kinda digging Reckless. Doesn’t seem like a CBS show (maybe that’s why I never saw anything about it) but the soapy stuff has actually surprised me twice already. Maybe more people will get on board with it at the later hour when the Revenge and Scandal like stuff airs?

• Chris says:

I saw promos for this show during Y&R and B&B during the daytime, and that’s how I found out about “Reckless”!

• Wendy says:

I guess the show is a little more like the daytime stuff than it is like the cop and lawyer shows CBS usually plays at night.

Still, it is nice to see something like this on CBS since usually ABC and CW are the ones playing these kinds of fun and frothy shows.

• SuperChic says:

I agree with Reckless seeming like a CBS summer show. I am really loving the show, the actors and their chemistry. I think it would have also done well on USA for the summer.

9. Tran says:

Guess CBS will have to wait whether or not Reckless gets renewed for a second season. Great cast including Michael Gladis who I missed him on Mad Men and now with his real life girlfriend Beth Behrs (2 Broke Girls).

10. ChrisGa says:

Glad they’re at least giving Reckless a little bit of shot instead of yanking it, which is what I thought they were gonna do. It’s actually a pretty good show with a great cast.

11. Jenna says:

I like Reckless. :)
    Unforgettable, not so much.

12. Dr. M says:

To run against True Blood and Witches of East End? Could someone please tell them that this is the summer and that schedule competition is unnecessary?

13. Gerald says:

I’m really liking Reckless. I’ll watch it whenever it airs. Hopefully the numbers will increase in the 10pm slot. But it is summer so it is not doing badly at all.

14. Grey says:

Well, they just swapped out this viewer because I don’t like “Reckless.” I watch “The Last Ship” at 9PM and would usually turn to CBS for “Unforgettable” at 10. I’ll now be watching my local 10 PM FOX News. And while I enjoy “Unforgettable” I don’t enjoy it enough to record it for later or to watch it ON DEMAND. I’m not a Nielsen member but CBS still just lost this member of the 18-49 age demo.

15. Rob N. says:

Of course, I watch The Last Ship at 9 and was happy to see Unforgettable come on once it was done. Oh well. Guess I’ll catch it on on demand.

16. laurel says:

i love reckless
    it is a good show

17. laurel says:

i love reckless
    it is a good show. i hope CBS dont cancel the show

18. Phyllis Suiter says:

Love new show Reckless

19. Marjorie Miller says:

CBS finally got smart and put Unforgettable where they belong in prime time./ Reckless is pure garbage and I only watched it for a few minutes each time–then turned it off until Unforgettable came on. CBS better realize how many true fans Carrie and Al have on Unforgettable.

20. Mary says:

Terrible acting and especially awful southern accents. Get real. Meet some natives for accent.

21. marybel says:

I have never seen unforgettable. But might begin watching earlier seasons on dvd due to positive feedback. As for Reckless, i love it. While the pilot was slow, it has picked up & think it’s worth watching!

22. Julisa Acevedo says:

I love reckless!!! Glad they didn’t pull it off the air!

23. rickysowers says:

That sucks I tried to tape reckless Directv had it on at 10 so of course I missed it

24. Michele says:

Does anyone know if these two shows episodes from Sunday 10th will air again! The golf ran over and they did not air last night?

25. Donna Walters says:

I don’t know what happened last night 8/10/14….but waited all week for unforgetable and Reckless to come on and guess what……it didn’t…..get it together CBS !!!!!!! when are they going to show them……60 minutes????? really ????? Big Brother really?????

• Michele says:

I am right with you… I am totally pissed. I recorded all the way up to 1am on cbs and the shows never appeared. Criminal minds and Miami vise reruns. Way to go.

26. Donna Walters says:

I am soooooooo sick of reality shows !

27. Michelle says:

They are both awesome shows! They need to leave them both on the air.

28. Diane says:

Last night 8/10/14 unforgettable & reckless wasn’t on why? Big brother was on instead, not a fan of big brother but was very disappointed that those 2 shows weren’t on please find out why? Thanks

29. bev duncan says:

I really enjoy this show and the scenery in South Carolina. The actors are great and I hope CBS will have the good sense to keep it on. I recall they took Las Vegas one off with Dennis Quaid and so many of us enjoyed it too. Need to bring 24 back in fall also. Take off those reality shows that are so yukky.

30. Lynn Lyles says:

Please renew Reckless……..it is such a wonderful series.

31. Silverspoon says:

Reckless hasn’t been given a chance. I thot I’d hate it. But I gv it a chance & have been pleasantly surprised. It’s great. Sure there’s some stock characters, so what? It has southern charm, warmth, characters, plots, &&& sexual tension. Plz give it another chance.

32. Donna Kay says:

I love the show but STOP WITH THE LOUD BACKGROUND MUSIC. The music is not the center of attraction

33. Sue Boyette says:

Keep Unforgettable and Reckless. It doesn’t have to be Dunday but keep them.

34. Joan Chism, Southampton, PA says:

I
    I love RECKLESS – Hope it will be continued after the summer, or if not. brought back later The casting is great, stories really hold up, and seeing Charleston in some shots is wonderful. Please keep this show

35. Lea says:

❤️ Reckless now! Sister in law got me watching and now I’m hooked! PLEASE KEEP!

36. Lea says:

LOVE Reckless! I watched a couple of episodes with my sis n law and now I’m hooked. PLEASE KEEP FOR SEASON 2!

37. Jeanette LaBianca says:

I love both shows. give them a chance , enough with ncis shows

38. Donna says:

Reckless has become my favorite show on TV. I have been to Savannah and relate to all the surroundings…I love the cast. Please continue to show new episodes and remember this show is a KEEPER for ratings!!!!

39. BARBARA says:

Love reckless.. please don’t cancel it!

40. dianna says:

I love this show!!! The story is great, keeps you wanting more. Please don’t cancel!

41. Trudy Nic says:

I love Reckless…give it a decent time & day. Good chemistry.

42. Please keep the show on unforgetable please I love it

43. Stephanie Jane cooper I love the show keep unforgetable on

44. I love Reckless. Don’t listen to the critics about this. Please give this show a chance.