Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy Confirm View Departures Live on the Air

Sherri Shepherd The View

ABC on Monday aired its first live episode of The View since co-hosts Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy confirmed their departures earlier this month. So, what went down?

RELATED The View: Pick Your Dream Cast!

Not one to pull punches, moderator Whoopi Goldberg immediately prompted the ladies to address the “giant neon pink gorilla in the room.”

After a brief fake-out (“We’re staying!”), McCarthy spoke first: “After much consideration, I’ve taken a new job that will allow me to do what I do best, which is to talk without interrupting anyone. So stay tuned … even if it does compete with The View.”

Shepherd was up next, and she fought to hold back tears during her entire speech. She said she’s known she was going to depart since the spring, but kept it quiet because she “didn’t want to do anything to distract from Barbara Walters and her retirement in May.”

As for why she’s leaving now, Shepherd said it’s all about the number seven. “Seven in the Bible is God’s completion,” she explained. “My time on The View is complete.”

View-ers, were you moved by Shepherd and McCarthy’s statements? And where do you think McCarthy is headed?Drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. GuessWhat says:

it’s hilarious that they make it look like it was THEIR decisions to leave

2. Sarah says:

What is Jenny’s new gig?

3. Gary says:

No, Sherri has a history of racist comments, “I just want a President who looks like me” and idiotic opinions like the earth was flat and time didn’t exist before Jesus. I saw both those episodes and Howard Stern referenced the Earth comment as a guest last year. Sherri wanted more money and they weren’t paying. She didn’t know since last spring as she stated and Jenny just got fired for not creating the interesting controversy and dialogue as Behar and Hasselbeck used to. She tweeted that she was quitting because Sherri got fired but Jenny was gone regardless of Shepard’s situation. Ross will run the show in the ground for sure.

• Lena says:

And what exactly is wrong with Sherri’s wish to see a black president, especially with the history of this country? It is always interesting how defensive “certain” people get when race, in any form, becomes a subject. Only a person on the outside would think her comment was racist, because the psychological ramifications for discrimination in this country does not effect people right? There are many studies that prove it does. Black children should see that their dreams can be realized with people like Barack. Don’t expect you to understand that.

• Yeah. Maybe that comment wasn’t that racist, but Sherri has had some PROFOUNDLY dumb insights on many a topic, and is the jump from being a complete dumb-dumb to a racist that big?

• Drew says:

What a person looks like matters for actors or models. When it comes to President, if you’re voting based on skin color you’re just foolish. This is a guy who could literally blow up the damn world and people think that skin color matters?

Actually, that explains a lot.

• the girl says:

You missed the point. She wasn’t speaking as a person concerned with who has the best leadership qualities. She was speaking as a Black woman who wants to believe that anything is possible in america, even seeing a Black man become president, the highest office in the land.

Whether or not President Obama is a good president, or whether or not he was fit to be president, are topics that can be debated a million ways from Sunday. Did he inspire hope in people who never thought it would be possible, given the history of this nation? Yes. Did he inspire parents to start telling their children they could be whatever they wanted to be AND mean it? Sure did. And did he make Black people feel like america is their country too? Absolutely.

• Drew says:

Sorry. I’ve never been one for racial pride. People aren’t any more or any less like someone else based on their skin color. That is an antiquated idea that politicians still use to rally votes.

Obama was raised in a rich white family (with a history of owning slaves). He attended the best private schools. He had strings pulled so he could attend the best ivy league universities. And his rise to the office of President was bought for him, and certainly not based on his actual political career.

In what way does this tell any normal kid of any color that they can become President? Most kids will not grow up with a fraction of the advantages that Obama had. Having the same skin color doesn’t make people alike.

• TV Gord says:

Exactly, the girl, and Drew, you’re continuing to miss the point. I’m guessing you’re white (I am, too), so you probably never had to worry about or thinking about having any particular “pride” in your race. If you put yourself in the shoes of someone who has been judged by others based on the color of their skin, surely you can understand what a proud moment it was to see someone with your skin color become President! I felt that for anyone who was in those shoes!

For the record, Sherri never said she voted for anyone based on the color of their skin. She said she was proud to see someone who looks like her (and her son) become President.

• Drew says:

I’ve been judged based on the color of my skin. I’ve been called all manner of horrible things and have had all kinds of assumptions made about me and my family, based on the color of my skin. I’ve been told that “my people” are responsible for slavery, when the truth is that when slavery was around, “my people” not only didn’t own slaves, they were viewed as trash beneath the feet of the better class. There are a lot of assumptions made about me and my family history, based only on the color of my skin. So maybe I do know what I’m talking about when I say that the color of a person’s skin has nothing to do with the nature of their character, and it certainly shouldn’t make them an automatic role model for people who have similarly colored skin.

This generation is growing up in a time when black people have held pretty much every office of power (though I don’t recall Condi Rice getting as much love when she was Secretary of State. I saw much more offensive words used for her, by the same people who praise Obama for looking like them). This generation never had to drink from a different fountain. This generation never had to ride in the back of the bus. This generation never had to attend a different school. At some point, we need to stop focusing on pigmentation and acting as though it means something. Because it doesn’t. Segregation has ended on institutional levels, so why should it be kept alive in the minds of the people? We are Americans. All of us. If President Obama has taught us anything, it should be that black and white don’t matter. Because Obama is both, which proves that either race is capable of sucking.

• TV Gord says:

Black people are still being persecuted all the time, and if you don’t think so, ask the black people you know. Additionally, if you look at any message boards, if there’s a story about a black person, you will find all sorts of ignorant and hateful comments about the color of their skin, even though the story had nothing to do with that.

You can’t seriously compare the persecution you and I may face to theirs.

• Drew says:

Why not? what do black people today experience that I don’t? Maybe you haven’t experienced the types of comments that I’ve gotten, based on the fact that I’m white. If not, good for you, because I’ve had some pretty nasty things said about me. Black people today experience nothing compared to what the black people of the past experienced. I’ve seen many trying to ride those coattails of slavery and oppression, but the truth is that black people today have every chance of making something of their lives that white people do. There are many people in older generations who remember the true oppression that they experienced back in the day, but most of the black people today grew up in a time when they could go to college, they could own their own business, they could become President, or anything else that they want to do. It might be hard, but that’s not a racial thing. That’s just life. Do they have some foolish people saying foolish things to them? Sure. But so do I. I’ve been burdened by the sins of people who existed long before I was born, who weren’t even related to me. One day I realized that those weren’t my sins to bear. I am not “white people” any more than Barack Obama is “black people”. The color of our skin says nothing about us. Maybe it’s time that people stopped defining themselves in such useless terms.

• TV Gord says:

The thing is: why shouldn’t black people be proud that a black man has reached “the highest office in the land”? 50 years ago (in my lifetime), black people in parts of the country weren’t allowed to vote. That’s a pretty major accomplishment in a relative short amount of time.

When a woman is finally elected President, will women be wrong for being proud of it?

• Beth says:

But is that his job as a president. Isn’t his job to run a country for the better of the country as a whole, no matter your race, religion, or gender? I don’t really give a rats ass what color the president is, what hair style he or she has, what color tie or skirt he or she wears. I don’t care if they are gay or straight….just run the damn country for once. Don’t inspire me, A person shouldn’t be nominated president to tell my children they can do anything…that’s my job. It’s not the job of a great baseball pitcher or an all star basketball player. It’s my job. If the next president is a woman, is it her job to inspire women. No. It’s her job to lead the country!!!!

• TV Gord says:

Nobody’s saying it’s any President’s “job” to inspire any particular group, but why do some of you have a problem with this President, in particular, if they do? There’s nothing wrong if people are inspired by him.

JFK and Ronald Reagan inspired some people of their ilk, too, but I don’t recall having to explain that to people.

• Drew says:

Actually, if you could explain the JFK thing to me… I never got that either. He was as crooked as they come. Stealing the election, cheating on his wife, and voting against the civil rights bill as late as 1957 (when it wasn’t a politically valuable position for him to hold). So JFK, I don’t get.
            A person shouldn’t inspire by default. A female President should only inspire women if she does something noteworthy, not counting simply getting elected. Elections can be bought. They can be manipulated. They can be spun. But actions speak to the nature of a person, regardless of gender or race. I will not show any child in my life a picture of Bill Clinton and say “That could be you someday,” I don’t care how white that man is. And that’s the thing. You can say that it’s inspirational that we’ve come this far as a nation, but no part of the President’s time in office should be judged through the scope of “he looks like me.”
            I wouldn’t find the comment as wrong-minded if there weren’t actually people who voted for the man based solely on his skin color. That is just wrong.

• Katrina says:

Very well put!

• Katie says:

I think if you want to know if it was a racist comment imagine it coming from a white male’s mouth. If a white male said he wanted to see a black president “who looked like him” the country would riot. I get your point about Sherri having a wish to see that anything is possible for herself and other African Americans, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t a racist comment.

• BrittBrat says:

That doesn’t even make sense. Why would a white male say he wanted to see a black president ” who looked like him”? If a white person said they wanted a president :who looked like him,” there are 43 options to choose from.

Of course this isn’t something you have to worry about because you have never been in the minority that gets treated differently because of their skin color. Having a black president is monumental, especially for people who are told that they are less than everyone else and were told that they would never amount to anything. Spoken like a person that is out of touch with the real world.

• alfredo says:

sherri hated barbera bad!!!!
        her and whoopi were always pushing black views all the time ,,thus taking them back 100 yrs!!

• Ange says:

Do you work for ABC and The View? I don’t think you do.

• TV Gord says:

She didn’t say the quote about the President that way. She said she likes that–for her son–there’s a President who looks like them.

As for the “world is flat” thing, she also doesn’t think the world is flat. She has explained it several times, but some people are like a dog with a bone and won’t let it go. What happened was, during the course of a conversation, Whoopi asked her if the world is flat, and Sherri was flustered by being asked the question, and she said, “I don’t know”. It was one of her first days on the job, and she has explained that she was overwhelmed by the new job and keeping up with the conversation with five women all talking. “I don’t know” doesn’t mean she thinks the world is flat. You–and many others who won’t let that bone go–are twisting what really happened (because it makes a better story, I guess).

• Abe Froman says:

I don’t know. If someone asked me if the world was flat, I’d be able to answer pretty quickly… even on a new job with five people talking.

• Et. Al says:

But people do like the way she says ‘ham’.

• B says:

Minorities cannot be racist, only prejudiced. Educate yourself on race studies and learn what racism actually is.

• Beth says:

Not gonna lie, I disagree with you….anyone can be racist against another:

rac·ism noun \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
        : poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

: the belief that some races of people are better than others

• Judy Willetts says:

So right! Please, no Ross or Cantone. The show is history with those two. Get back to basics, entertaining, smart, with different points of view. Stay away from political correctness and abject silliness. Be civil but allowed to disagree. Can that happen???

4. Johnjon says:

not sad to see them go……………… but if the rumors are true about Ross Matthews, count me out. I’m gay and I can’t stand listening to him.

• Meg says:

If Ross stays I’m out. I can’t stand his voice.

• TV Gord says:

The rumors are just that: rumors. People seem to be forgetting a year ago, when all of the rumors turned out to be wrong. They are largely started when anyone is a guest co-host on the show. If Oprah sat in on the panel, people would be saying Oprah’s joining The View. A decision won’t be made until they have finished the live shows for the season, and anything else that’s said before an announcement is made is just speculation.

• johnjon33 says:

I agree…………. rumors are just rumors, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Rosie return to the table. I watched several months ago when see guested and told my partner I wouldn’t be surprised if she returned to the show full time. something just clicked the right way when she was there, and The View did have it’s highest ratings when she was the moderator

• LSR says:

Just a bit of a disagreement on this point. I’m willing to bet they have a short list and are already in negotiation for the replacements. They just can’t decide we want X and Y and they’ll immediately say yes. It’s a fairly complex process to hire hosts for a national show. They take weeks getting a line up for Dancing with the Stars — not out of the realm to need several months to line up co-hosts for a show like the View. I’d be surprised if they hadn’t already had feelers out when they announced the departures.

• TV Gord says:

I don’t think we disagree, because I agree with everything you wrote. They are looking for new co-hosts now, but I doubt they will make any announcements before the end of the season. The names that are being thrown around, though, are pure speculation. I have engaged in it, too, because I think Diane Sawyer will be one of the candidates (which is why ABC was so vague when they said what she would be doing after she leaves the network newscast), but–like everyone else–I’m just throwing a name out there. :-)

• johnjon33 says:

agree with you on Diane Sawyer. she could fill Barbara’s spot easily since she Walters wasn’t on air 5 days week and she could do other projects as well

5. Betty Janzen says:

Good riddance. I do not enjoy those two. I can’t respect them for different reasons. Good luck to them, but The View needs some class people….like Barbara Walters.

6. Rosemary says:

I wish them well…but can’t imagine how/whom they can put the same zest that this show once had.. Glad Ms. Goldberg is staying…she’s the best! Sometimes, things are better to end, than a train wreck!

7. lissa poo says:

Well….well…well. When Jenny came on the show it went down drastically,so glad shes leaving. Im not happy about Sherri’s departure, because she brought something different to the show. You need people with different personalities. If they brought Joy Behar back with the pay she wants and two others….that would bring me back into the show. Just sayin’!!!

8. Czechchic888 says:

Many people follow the Old Testament as if it gives us many answers. If you are a Christian, Jesus Christ brought the New Testament, the new covenant.

Figuring on things like the number 7 is ridiculous. Where does Sherri figure in the number 7 with her marriage. It sounds to me, Sherry found the perfect man and then put him and their marriage on a shelf and dropped in from time to time.

Don’t want to criticize, but you can have it all at a great price. Having a successful acting career or a great marriage. How do you maintain a great marriage when you are on the east coast and hubby is on the west coast. Something has to give and Sherry let the marriage give out… Even with a surrogate mother hatching the baby Sherry and her husband share…the parentage of this baby. Is Sherry planning to keep the baby with her and visit dad whenever…. ?? Perhaps this is why he is divorcing Sherry. Sherry is a nice person. But she has too many irons in the fire and I hope she plans to move whoever her husband and child reside and maybe save her marriage. Stop using the Old Testament as a “go to” excuse to hide behind. If you are going to use numbers, use the # 1 … Is your husband and family in the # 1 slot…. Make it happen,

• writermom says:

@Czechchic888 I am grateful you called her out on this, many thanks! Truly unbelievable that Sherri would stoop to that level!

9. Bestgrams47 says:

After today’s show, I will bet Jenny doesn’t make it 5 more weeks! She was very obnoxious today and seemed to not care about what she said…several comments not appropriate for daytime TV!!!! I think “The View” may have run its’ course and time to say Bye Bye!!!!

• Kim R says:

I noticed that as well. I sensed some resentment underneath it all. Kind of like, “what are they going to do? Fire me?”

• Dot says:

Count me in, too, that noticed Jenny was obnoxious today. She normally isn’t as bad as she was today. Oh and yes, Kim, I think there is resentment there.

• TV Gord says:

I agree. It reminded me of when Star made her announcement that she was leaving. She was off the show after that day. After today, I wouldn’t be surprised if Barbara and Bill (and most importantly) ABC think she’s too volatile to let her continue to appear on the show.

10. Hetta Smith. says:

Glad to see them both go. They were acting like two 13 year old giggly girls.

• Shiloh says:

I agree wholeheartedly. Jenney didn’t add anything to the show but I liked her. Sherry acted as though it was the Sherry show. Now that she’s leaving, maybe I will start watching on a regular basis again. She was there six years and 364 days too-ooo long.

11. Linda M. says:

They were my favorites on the show. Oh well, time to quit watching The View!

12. Laura says:

Is jenny going to the “Talk”??

13. Jenny says:

So glad Sherri is leaving. I will be watching The View again now that she is leaving. I think it has to do with the custody fight with Sal. I am sad to see Jenny go though.
    I think Bill Rancic would be a good co host.

14. Kathy Hattle says:

Jenny
    What ever you do…You’ll be great!! Best wishes.

15. Judy Osborne says:

I’ll miss Jenny but am sooooo glad to see Sherry finally leaving. :)

16. arial23 says:

I never understood why they picked Jenny in the first place and Sherri, who started out really cool, became someone who just had opinions with no logic to back them up. Whoopi was the best thing that ever happened to The View; I hope they look for new people who are as reasonable as she is in expressing their opinions. I’d like to see a return to panel members who can intelligently put forward ideas covering all the spectrum.

• debbie montes says:

I agree with you. I’m glad Whoopi is staying. I wish they’d bring joy Behar back. She brought laughter to the show. I’m also glad that Elizabeth left. She got on my nerves.

17. Rose Cary says:

Sherri was acting like she was acting all uppity when Barbara left, like she was next in line to be the one they all looked to. Please….I am so glad she is leaving. I stop watching for long while because I could not stand her. she has nothing to bring to the table. there are so many women out there that have paid their dues and and would make great replacements for both Sherri and Jenny. Besides, they were letting Jenny go anyway!
    Bring back Rosie!

• Shiloh says:

I agree with everything you said except bring Rosie back. I just hope they begin the new replacements with allowing each to express their view instead of all speaking at once. When Whoopie first joined the show, she expressly asked them to allow each to speak. They did for a show or two and started running their mouths at once again. If Rosie comes back there will be no view but hers.

18. DavidSask says:

Rosie needs to come back! Would Oprah dare take Jenny back as host of her own show or some syndicated show be her new home?

19. katherine says:

no viewer knows the whole, true story—jenny is now leaving because she has a new job…… and before she said that if sherri goes, she goes too —what is the real reason

20. katherine says:

no one knows the real reason why the two girls are leaving—-now jenny is leaving because she has a new job—-before her reason was if sherry goes, she goes

21. katherine says:

why is obama called the first black president—he is not black — if he is the product of a white mother and a black father why is he called black–he is more white than black in many ways plus he was brought up by a white stepfather and white grandparents

22. smdukes says:

good riddance to bad rubbish. it’s a shame that every other talk show had to comment on these women leaving before the view finally addressed it!

23. I was sobbing as well. Best of luck two these talented women. Class acts all the way! Things will be Rosie again beginning next season on “The View”. Can’t wait!!!!

24. Caramel210 says:

I could care less where Sherri or Jenny end up next. I never cared for either one. Sherri is a dumb-dumb and Jenny isn’t too far behind. I guess that’s how they bonded as friends. I hope Donnie Walhberg doesn’t marry Jenny … I think he’ll be making a “huge” mistake.

25. Wilbsnodgrassiii says:

Sherri also announced, because of her god’s 7 year completion rule, that she will be dumping her son Jeffery, who is well over 7 years old.

26. Angus says:

McCarthy needs to stick to playboy spreads. That’s what she’s good at.

27. Sheila says:

Jenny will probably find someone(dumb Donnie W.)to front her a gig..hope they aren’t stupid enough to sink big money in her as next to S.Palin she doesn’t have class or brain smarts to pull it off..

28. Cooj says:

Good News! Couldn’t stand the show with the current lineup. Glad to get rid of EH and now this bunch. Not sure the show can be salvaged.

29. Sharon says:

I am glad they are both leaving Jenny added nothing to the show and Sherri talked over every one even Barbara And when it comes to moral issues with women Sherri had a lot to say about the women and with her background she should keep her mouth shut

30. l j mckown says:

The oonly one that should go is Goldberg. and this comment board is lousy..re work your comment space n dump Goldberg ASAP.

31. chris says:

what a bunch of jokesters. I thought it was good that they got fired, but then they let Rosie come back….I’ll NEVER watch again

32. debbie montes says:

I’m glad Jenny is leaving. She’s all about herself. She wants to be the center of attention. No loss with her leaving. As long as Whoopi is there I’ll keep watching. I wish it was like it use to be. I miss joy Behar.

33. Sherri and Jenny are both dumber than rocks. I really didn’t want to know Sherri got married without panties, and Jenny’s claim to fame was taking off her clothes for a camera. The day Jenny joined The View was the day I stopped watching. And before that, Elisabeth made herself famous on some reality show. And all she ever did was parrot what her husband told her. Depends on the new cast whether I’ll start watching again. Great casting would be Whoopi, Rosie and Joy.

34. Bella Dupree says:

No, not moved by Shephard’s or McCarthy’s farewell speech. Where do I think McCarthy is head? How about DOWN THE ROAD TO NO WHERE!? Joined a show where there will be no interrupting? She’s going to look pretty silly sitting with a panel on a talk show with a sock in her mouth to keep her word. BRAVO, DREW..you are indeed a wise man.

35. Bella Dupree says:

I DON’T GIVE A RA WHAT “COLOR” OUR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IS. I JUST WANT A PRESDIENT WHOSE PRIORITY IS “OUR COUNTRY”…THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! Not a president that runs around the world apologizing. Not a President who lies every time he opens his mouth. Making promises (lies) during both campaigns he did not keep and anyone with half a brain would realize he couldn’t keep/ Not a President whose ego and arrogance/HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY CONTROL, no matter what the cost or downside is to our country, we the people. A President that listens to seasoned politician regardless of their party choice. He sits in meetings with Generals, military personnel that have years of fighting/wars. Fighting our enemies under their belt. Men who KNOW WHEN TO HOLD THEM AND KNOW WHEN TO FOLD THEM.. TURNS AROUND AND WALKS OUT THE DOOR AND DOES IT HIS WAY. I/we just want a President whose arrogance and ego isn’t so overblown that he is willing to destroy the once respected UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Countries that used to look up to the United States and supporting us and no longer doing so because they recognize our country at this point in time is weak!

36. Norma Ortiz says:

I just hope that whatever the Producers have in mind to change the appearance of “The View” that they DO NOT include Rose O’Donnell to their panel. Rosie did not make it on her own show..or failed with the opportunity Oprah gave her to have her own show. Rosie doesn’t have the “charisma”, the personality, the humbleness to be on that panel…Sorry!

• Norma you are an idiot!Rosie had a long running talk show in the 90’s. Oprah has a tired network few people watch. I certainly would NEVER pay the SOB one cent to watch her network. Hated the talk show funny when she had her talk show. Dreadful woman!

37. Sharon says:

I am not sure what is going on. But if Jenny is leaving because Sherri is leaving, that does not give a lot of credibility to Jenny. And the show must and will go on. It was there before them and it will be there after them. I wish good luck to who ever Barbara and Bill get to replace them and just to say Whoopie you are so great.

38. Jean says:

Oh please, please, please stop talking. It is over. It wasn’t a good gig for either of you. Get a new life.

39. Nancy C says:

I watch the View most mornings! Love Whoopi – she is so open and fair. As to Sherri, who keeps mentioning that she is a Christian. I too am a Christ follower, but as a Believer, we are to live and believe by the guidelines of the Bible. Some of the comments she makes or things she OKs are anti Bible. She can live and believe anyway she wants but please don’t make people think some of the world’s ways are now OK because it is the year 2014 and now considered cool or politically correct. God has not changed since His Words were written by Holy Spirit.

40. Nancy C says:

Barbara, please do not bring back Rosie!!!!!!!!!

41. Carolyn Marrow says:

How this evolved into talking about the presidency and racism??? Regarding the changes at the View…I haven’t cared for Sherri for a while. She interrupts more than anyone and keeps bringing Jeffrey and her religion into the conversations too many times. Jenny has an opinion then backs down if whoopi voices something more reasonable. I don’t have much to say one way or another about Jenny, but I’m glad Sherri is going. The View isn’t as interesting as it was with Barbara, Elizabeth and Joy along with Whoopi. BTW, thank goodness Whoopi is staying.

• TV Gord says:

I suspect that there is some email chain somewhere encouraging people to comment on this. An unrealistically large number of people are commenting that Sherri talks about Jeffrey too much, which is just incorrect. There are entire weeks that she doesn’t mention him. I believe a lot of you are lying, and furthermore, should learn to spell.

• Carole Anne says:

I agree, you need a little diversity to make the team interesting. Whoopi is ok but she has not had much to work with since Joy, Elizabeth, and Barbara left. Joy was such a quick wit and added a sparkle to the show so they definitely need another comic to po fun at silly opinions. The ladies of the view have become just a kaffe klatch instead of tackling really hot topics.

42. Carole Anne says:

Sherri’s constant drumming of her being a Christian will certainly not be missed. It is annoying as a previous host who never failed to mention she was a lawyer. As for Jenny, While I don’t dislike her at all I wonder what qualifies her for the job anyway. Is she famous for posing nude? I would be much more like a Rosie O’Donnell and look forward to her return. Barbara Walters in missed because she always had something sane to add. The program has become stale without a regular crew that plays off each other. You need the dynamics of different points of view I guess

43. I liked both of them. I would have done something to keep them. I understand that Sherri has religious reasons but you can’t leave your entire life based on number 7. I really, really love Sherri. I miss her. I love Whoopi but the new cast I can’t stand it. I stopped watching The View. And why bring Rosie O’donnell back? It’s beyond me. The other Rosie is ok I guess but I can’t listen to her talking thru her teeth for an entire hour. Sad.