Exclusive

Pretty Little Liars First Look: Will Paige and Emily Reunite in Episode 100?

Loading video...

Tuesday’s 100th episode of Pretty Little Liars (ABC Family, 8/7c) will have everyone in Rosewood feeling nostalgic. But will it lead Emily back into the arms of her ex?

RELATED Pretty Little Liars‘ Tyler Blackburn Talks Caleb’s ‘Dark’ Return in 100th Episode

Emily seems awfully concerned about Paige in TVLine’s exclusive first look at the milestone episode, and — surprise, surprise — their conversation revolves entirely around Alison.

A group photo released a few weeks ago suggested that Emily and Alison would be getting their flirt on in Episode 100, but is it possible that was merely a red herring to get fans focused on the wrong ‘ship?

Watch our preview clip above, then drop a comment below: Are you hoping for more Paige in Emily’s future?

1. sara says:

Stop trying to make Paily happen. Its not going to happen!

2. This is so endgame!!! Hahaha GET FANS FOCUSED ON THE WRONG SHIP!!!! #PailyIsEndgame

3. Beth says:

#TeamPaily all the way, they belong together so much love!

4. Diz says:

I hope not. They’re boring together.

5. demi says:

Team paige!..i’ll marry her if emily dont want to be with her. Emily can be with alison for all i care, paige deserves better anyway..

6. sarah says:

I hope Emily and Paige get back together! I like them as a couple.

7. Becca says:

Love how the Paige/Ali/Emily storyline is being handled, excited to see the Ali and Paige confrontation in tomorrow’s episode. Paige was treated so awfully by Alison, glad the writers seem to be tackling Paige’s ‘suicidal thoughts’ as a result of Ali’s bullying, very carefully and justly. Would love to see Emily and Paige back together soon, they bring out the best in one another. Plus I love Alison’s complexity as a cruel character, would hate to see that whitewashed for the sake of redeeming her and allowing Emison to happen.

8. Sophie says:

No matter how their relationiship ends, I’m glad to watch them taking care of each other. For a change, Emily is the one who goes after Paige, not viceversa.

Paige is being a great character this season.

9. Alexandra says:

OMG!!! Is it not obvious enough that Paily is endgame?! :D

10. Susie says:

go paily!!!! soon they will be back as cute couple!!!

11. M says:

Ok so I try to watch for more than ships but the return of Caleb and now Emily’s attentive, caring side finally surfacing for Paige instead of the other way around? I’m in. I’m so in and I’m cheering Haleb and Paily all the way. Not bashing Ali but I don’t trust her, I hope she’s not whitewashed for the sake of a ship, she’s a tasty character but I’d prefer she stays devious and ambiguous and yeah not backing Emison sorry (I read the books and nope not even then did I support this pairing). Gimme Paily x 100 and throw in a bit of Haleb and I’m happy.

12. anna says:

:( this ripped my heart out for paige:( I know how it feels to be bullied so i’m glad pll writers are doing this storyline. I hope they continue doing it right and I love PAILY so much.. their relationship is so and relatablereal and sweet. I need them back together<333333 Soulmates.

13. FO (@FO666) says:

*yawn* Paige and Emily together are so boring. The fact that that the most passionate Paige and Emily have been together was during Spencer’s dream is kind of telling. The writers obviously aren’t very much invested in the “Paily”-relationship.

14. Leyla says:

Ew.I hate Paige&Paily.Nobody likes them.Emison is endgame.Paige should just die.Eww