Emmys

Emmys 2014: Nomination Spoilers! (Stars of Hannibal, OITNB, Fargo, Big Bang & More Share Dream Nominees)

2014 Emmy Nominations Predictions

July 10 can’t get here soon enough.

That’s the date, of course, when Mindy Kaling and Carson Daly will join up to announce the 2014 Primetime Emmy nominations.

And while certain names — like Bryan Cranston and Julia Louis-Dreyfus — are almost guaranteed to be in the running, there is still plenty of suspense and uncertainty surrounding the major races.

RELATED TVLine’s Dream Nominees for… Lead Actor in a Comedy | Lead Actress in a Comedy | Supporting Actor in a Comedy | Supporting Actress in a Comedy | Outstanding Drama | Lead Actor in a Drama | Lead Actress in a Drama | Supporting Actor in a Drama | Supporting Actress in a Drama

To help get a read on the 2014 Emmys, TVLine polled 24 actors and producers working on shows as disparate as Hannibal, Orange Is the New Black, Arrow and The Big Bang Theory to find out which shows and actors are on their list of dream nominees.

So, check out our gallery via the blue button under the photo above or by clicking here — then tell us which favorites you simply can’t bear to see snubbed. And don’t forget to visit TVLine’s Emmy hub for interviews with potential nominees like Hugh Dancy, Julianna Margulies, Chris Messina, Tatiana Maslany, Bellamy Young, Niecy Nash and more!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Awards, Emmys, Photo Gallery

1. MrScreenAddict says:

Not one single person you polled is rooting for ‘Hannibal’ or ‘The Good Wife,’ the two best shows on network television? I call shenanigans.

• Miranda says:

Yeah, was disappointed no-one mentioned two of the actual best dramas this year. I’m going to assume that as successful, working actors/producers they don’t really ave the time to watch *all* the good stuff on TV.

2. Kal El says:

I really hope they won’t snob Tatiana Maslany again

• O'yaya says:

*snub, but I also hope they don’t , I feel like the best acting is happening on genre shows– Hannibal, Game of thrones, Orphan Black, Walking Dead, Penny Dreadful, American Horror story etc, and the more they keep getting ignored by the emmys,the Iess appreciation and weight I regard the emmys with

• DL says:

I’m not a huge fan of Penny Dreadful, but my goodness, Eva Green, just wow. I would love to see her, Tatiana Maslany, and both Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen from Hannibal get nominated, among others. Peter Dinklage I’m sure will be a shoe-in for a nom, thankfully.

3. Tran says:

Really hope Kate McKinnon from SNL should get an Emmy nod. She’s one of my favorite female players on the show and of course her “crazy eyes”.

4. guy says:

Honestly! Hannibal? The Good Wife? The Americans?! None of the best and most-deserving dramas (or their actors) mentioned!? Ugh, I hate the thought of Matthew Rhys wanting Matthew McConaughey to win when Rhys is the one who should take that Emmy this year and McConaughey is going to be the least-deserving of all those nominated…

5. EJ386 says:

Is there any way the gallery and the comments can be on the same page, the fact that you need to go back and forth is inconvenient. i can stand behind the love for Tatiana Maslany, Game of Thrones and Shameless. The others do not do much for me. I am still rooting for Sons of Anarchy to get their deserved nomination[s].

6. Taylor says:

Colton Haynes is joking, right?

7. Ava says:

James Spader. His brilliance on The Blacklist is unbelievable.

• Ted Sutton says:

We started watching the Blacklist. It think James Spader is doing good work. We dropped out. Too violent. Some of it way too much. Over the line. Unnecessary.

8. Parker says:

I so agree about The Middle, but i’m sure they won’t get nominanted… just like every year.

elsewhere I’m rooting for Parks and Recreation my all-time favorite

9. Ardnek says:

No Mariska? Huh

10. Joey Padron says:

Hope Parks and Rec get a couple of Emmy nods.

11. Sabra says:

Can Community win even though it was cancelled? For being one of the most aware, nerdiest shows on tv, it has been greatly overlooked by award nominaters and even just viewers

12. Britta Unfiltered says:

People are being awfully judgy in the comments section that all these Hollywood stars have different tastes then them. You can just say, “I prefer something different” ya know. You don’t have to insult them because they’re not picking things like The Good Wife or Hannibal or things you like.
    I’m happy to see all the love for Masters of Sex. It gives me hope the show will do well. It was my second favorite drama of the year after Breaking Bad. Veep was my favorite comedy, and Fargo and Sherlock were my favorite mini-series (don’t make me choose between them!). So I hope they all do well. I am a bit worried Lizzy Caplan and Michael Sheen could get snubbed in those tough categories, but hopefully that doesn’t happen. I know there are some people and shows that don’t stand a chance, but I still hope they don’t get snubbed. Those would be Jack Huston for Boardwalk Empire, Caitlin Fitzgerald for Masters of Sex, Walton Goggins for his guest appearance on Sons of Anarchy, Hello Ladies and Stephen Merchant for Hello Ladies, Thomas Middleditch for Silicon Valley, Emmy Rossum for Shameless, Danny Pudi, Jonathan Banks, and Gillian Jacobs for Community, Timothy Simons for Veep, Sarah Baker for Louie, Amanda Abbington for Sherlock, and Drunk History in the variety show category. Freaking HUGE fan of Drunk History right here. Can’t wait for July 1st to come.

13. Ben says:

I love hearing what industry people think of other shows. Do more articles like this!

14. Brian says:

Colton Haynes from Arrow hit it right on the button with his comment about “The Middle.” The show has the be the most underrated on TV today.

15. Marcus Magsayo says:

Tatiana Maslany better get a nomination because Orphan Black is such an underrated show.

16. Miranda says: