Teen Wolf Season 4: Berserkers, Bodies and More in New Supertease Video

Werejaguar. Berserkers. Deadpool. Teen Wolf fans have quite a few new words to add to their vocabulary, and this newly released supertease of Season 4 is a good place to start.

RELATED Teen Wolf Season Premiere: EP Talks Derek’s Dilemma, Stiles’ Kiss, More

Originally shown on MTV after Monday’s season premiere, this 1:30-long video gives us a pretty good idea of what to expect in the coming weeks — including an immeasurable amount of dead bodies turning up in Beacon Hills. (Like, even more than usual.)

Here’s a quick rundown of what to look out for in the trailer:

* Kira on the lacrosse team? Yes please.

* Derek’s opinion of Stiles clearly hasn’t changed. When Malia suggests Derek think more like him, he responds, “Like a hyperactive spaz?”

* It also doesn’t look like fatherhood has softened Peter at all. (“What I want it what I’ve always wanted,” he whispers dramatically. “Power!”)

* Back to Stiles for a sec: Can we please stop pointing guns at his head? Thank you.

Watch the new supertease video, then drop a comment below with your predictions for Season 4.

1. Bill says:

Was that Poppa Argent getting axed? Promo looks great, can’t wait

• Andy Swift says:

I’ll have to rewatch, but it looked like Peter to me.

• Kate says:

It was definitely Peter, I thought when that appeared it was Chris too, but other than I am worried about him, it generally appears when he is not giving depressing advice to Scott (basically something to the effect of Scott, you are going to have people just dying on you just like me) he’s shooting a machine gun.

2. Wasn’t this season supposed to be less dark ? because it doesn’t seem that way ^^

3. Kate says:

I am going to listen very carefully for whatever other supernatural creature any character mentions (Chris mentioned Beserkers twice last season). I know that the Beserkers are loyal to Kate, and she has no idea why. But what is weird, is they don’t look like what I thought they would too me, they look kind of like manticores, but I think those are Greek mythological creatures.

So, it appears that one of the three new boys is actually a potential mass murderer (I suspect that guy with the ax is the actual Benefactor – who is totally just a human being apparently).

I can’t wait for Scott and Stiles to start interacting with Liam, apparently he becomes their annoying little brother in addition to being Scott’s first beta.

I really hope we get to the bottom of how others know exactly who everyone is and what they are, it has bugged be for the length of the show. Like how everyone except Scott, Derek and Peter seemed to know about the True Alpha possibilities. Like how Araya knew what everyone was. Like how Noshiko knew Scott was a werewolf.

I know they keep showing him like we should be and I want to say that means we shouldn’t be, but I am really kind of worried about Peter. What if he follows through with his whole “I’ve always been the Alpha” proclamation at the end of Season 3A? All this time since Lydia resurrected him at the end of Season 2, he has been slowly healing, what if he is all better? I am kind of curious what happens if he does actually kill Kate, she might by some sort of default be an Alpha of her own kind. Or, what if he discovers that Malia was actually a full fledged shapeshifter? I mean, she can’t do it right now, but he might get it in his head that his daughter must then be the actual inheritor of Talia’s status and try to convince her to kill Scott. Hopefully, she is so attached to Stiles by that point, she’d never hurt him like that, but I worry about Peter appealing to her purely animal instincts.

4. DL says:

I thought the season premiere was pretty muddled and the writing often made no sense (Scott suddenly “figuring out” what happened to Derek… huh?). It reminded me of Season 3A (my least favorite), when I was hoping for more like 3B (my favorite). Thankfully the trailer definitely looks more like 3B. Bring on the Teen Wolf!

5. Ella says:

That poor cat :(

6. Sarah says:

Not a huge fan of Malia and Stiles. They were SO forced on us. Still hoping for Stiles and Lydia. Their chemistry is only matched by the chemistry that Stiles has with Scott

7. Kate Sullivan says:

Oh and I remind myself every season. The trailers are generally full of misdirections. For season 3a for instance the trailer shows Stiles running to an elevator that is empty and is upset. In the episode itself Scott had just discovered Jennifer gone and Derek was in the elevator. In this trailer they show at least one scene already from the season premiere. Then I am guessing the Beserker who grabs Scott that likely happens next week when he tries to get baby Derek away from Kate and I am going to guess its where Kate really pisses Scott off by saying something like she will spare him for Allison’s memory.

8. The Squatch says:

Okay, so I keep hearing good things about this show. I watched the first episode when it premiered a few seasons ago and then watched the second and for some reason I just couldn’t really get into it. This despite watching several other similar shows and shows in the same genre. I have been thinking about giving it another go. I guess my question is, how hard would it be for me to start watching some of the new season, storyline-wise? Will I be completely lost or should I just go ahead and try it from the beginning again and just try to stick it out longer and see how I feel? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Ashley says:

You will be extremely lost if you start now. I actually had the same experience as you I watched the first two episodes and thought it was cheesy and quit then a friend convinced me to restart last year before season 3. The first few episodes are rough I kept calling her and saying why am I watching this crap. Then somewhere between the middle of season 1 and the beginning of Seaton 2 I stopped calling and started getting into it. By season 3 I was hooked…hard it just gets better and better every season

• Pedro says:

You’ll definitely be lost if you start from a season other than the first. The first few episodes of season 1 were rough for me too but somewhere middle season 1 it gets so good! You should definitely keep watching.

9. Jia says:

A lot of people might not agree with me but the cast shake up might have been a blessing in disguise for teen wolf. I was angry about Allison and Issac’s departure at first but the actors left because they wanted to try out different territory so there wasn’t much that Jeff Davis could have done. I like the new pack, Malia and Kira fit in well and this season started off well. It had some flaws but since teen wolf always tries to tell as much story as they can in 12 episodes, I won’t complain. This was a fast paced story that gave us an idea of where the main trio stand, the new addition and the season long story arc. It was a combination of thriller/horror/teen-cheesiness but I love it.

10. Tiffany says:

Love malia! And ahh in the clip where it looks like malia is crying and there r guys hands on her face those r Dylan’s if u pause it look at his side burn and hands they r Dylan’s! Aaahh and stiles is leaning in and kissing malia!!! Loven it and I loved the first episode of teen wolf season 4! And Lydia wasn’t jealous of malia and stiles I think she just looked like a kinda annoyed sitpsterly figure to stiles and in this episode stiles was treating her like a sister too or friend or whatever I just don’t feel any sexual or romantic chemestry there but with malia and stiles wow hold the phone! The feeeeels r too much I love it!

11. Jake says:

I want to know if Charlie Carver (Ethan) will be back at all this season!

12. MONICA says:

LOVE THE SHOW TEEN WOLF. HOWEVER IF DERICK LEAVES THE SHOW THOUSANDS OF FANS THAT I KNOW WILL BOYCOTT!!