General Hospital's Robin to Return This Summer — With NuJason?

ABC's "General Hospital" - 2010

Well, that didn’t take very long.

Barely four months after (again) bidding ABC’s General Hospital adieu, soap vet Kimberly McCullough is set to reprise her role as Robin sometime this summer.

RELATED Daytime Emmys: Y&R Dominates Soap Pack; AMC and OLTL Get 3 Wins Each

The two-time Daytime Emmy winner teased her latest encore via Twitter; our good friends at Soaps In Depth then followed up with double-secret official confirmation from GH boss Frank Valentini.

RELATED Daytime Emmys: NATAS Owes Apology for Red Carpet Show, Rape ‘Joke’

In Depth later tweeted that the smart money has McCullough returning only on a “short-term” basis. What do you think brings Robin back? Any progress on the Find Jason front? (Did she check Genoa City? It’s been rumored for weeks that Young and the Restless Emmy winner Billy Miller is en route to GH, possible as a Jason recast.) Or is she back to wrap things up — for good –with estranged hubby Patrick?

1. Mika says:

YAY! And she’s bringing Billy Miller with her. Can’t wait!

2. CeeCee says:

BOO!!! I so hate this back and forth that she has been doing. I hope the writers are smart and put Patrick and Sabrina back together and tell Robin to suck it for leaving. Kimberly is not wining over fans by coming, then going, oh… and then come back and then leave again. Either you are in or you’re out.

• Lena120 says:

Agreed. This is the only profession where you can get away with that kind of indecisive crap. Girl, bye! I’m over her treating GH like a red-headed stepchild. Also, the writing isn’t doing Robin any favors. They’ve made her pretty unlikeable. And I hope she DOESN’T bring Jason back, especially as Billy Miller. he’s an awesome actor and he deserves to be in prime time. Plus, Billy’s 9 years younger than Steve Burton and he LOOKS it. If they have to bring him back, they need someone a little older in that role.

• Mika says:

Disagree! Who says she is being indecisive? If the writers didn’t want to write her In and out this way, she wouldn’t be appearing. End of story!

• Lena120 says:

Yeah right. This is all on the writers? It’s not like she can’t say no. If she cared about the integrity of the character that she’s played for over 25 years, she’d stop with all these stunt appearances. Enough is enough. Either stay or go. I could understand if these appearances were years apart but they’re not. Meanwhile, Patrick is in constant limbo because no one wants him to move on as long as Robin is out there. That’s not fair to the character or the actor.

• elaine says:

Amen! I agree with everything you said.

• MLO says:

I think the writers are under the misguided impression that we still give a rat’s a$$ about Robin. The character lost its appeal years ago and is now just a judgmental, self-righteous prig. Quit beating a dead horse, GH. And while you’re at it quit bringing characters back from the dead (or supposed dead). In the last two years alone: AJ, Duke, Robin, Franco, Victor, Jason, Faison, Julian, Jerry Jax (OK, you can bring him back again cuz I love him!), and I’m pretty sure whoever this ‘Fluke’ is going to turn out to be is also supposed to be toes up. Who else? I’m sure I’ve missed somebody (not counting Nina cuz she supposedly croaked before she was ever on the show).

• Lisa-Ann says:

You know the part that sucks? Steve (Jason) wanted to spend time with his family more and asked for flexible scheduling and they couldn’t even do it. That’s why he left. Yet with Kim and Anthony (Luke) they get to come and go as they please. I understand that yes Tony had surgery and that’s why now hes off but what about the other times hes been gone all summer and winter. Steve hardly took so much time off, neither have Maurice (Sonny). Guess TPTB (the powers that be) shows favoritism

• She leaves for new projects and when those tank she comes running back to GH. Give it a rest already. She’s not a good rep for HIV+ community (Robin that is) and face it, her acting skills are down the tubes. Stay gone already!

• Uh the storyline is being written this way to accommodate her comings and goings. Story wise it was not very good to have her leave right when she did. Kimberly was leaving so Robin had to go too

• the writers have nothing to do with it They are just trying to cover and explain why the character keeps disappearing. the actress keeps leaving to do other projects and comes and goes as she pleases. they are so caught up in the old Robin mystique that they will take her back at any cost to the story. Robin would have never left once she returned. She would not have not found a way to communicate or slip away. She is the one they need she does not need them, go on strike for a day off. Whatever the character is ruined now so why bring her back at all Let Patrick divorce her and be done with it. As for this Billy Miller fiasco in the making again I say BARF

• Debbie says:

I agree with saying good-bye to Robin, but Billy Miller as Jason I don’t think so.

• Stephanie Stafford says:

I want jason and sam back together at any costs. I totally agree with you and everything that you said but. Idc how the writers get sam back together with jason, I just want it to happen so dang bad. Yes, this possible replacement, is so less handsome (only saying that because hello, have you seen Steve Burton aka jason Morgan.) and I love the original jason, he’s played him for over 8 years and that dynamic with sam aka Kelly Monaco is incredible, but if Steve doesn’t want to come back I just don’t want his character to suffer because of it.

• dee says:

Totally agreed.

• HappyDaisy says:

I completely agree! Robin comes “back from the dead” after two years to run off and leave her family a few short weeks later… Lame! Not only did she leave Patrick, she left Emma. I think it’s a total waste of Jason Thompson’s talent to have him in this relationship limbo while RC and FV bring KMc back whenever the mood strikes them or her. She needs to stay gone and JT needs a storyline that will move his character on. Just my $.02…

• mickie says:

right on!!!

• Tom says:

Robin didn’t leave her family. She explained that to Patrick. For all we know Victor could be keeping her against her will and she can’t tell Patrick because he or Emma could get hurt. She forgave PatRick for not looking for her after the phone calls she made to him. So he can forgive her even though there is no forgiving to do. She is saving a life.

• Stella says:

No she LEFT her family this time. Also when Patrick begged her to comeback after the baby was born,she selfishly chose to stay where she was to save Jason. She’s pathetic and a has been character at this point.

• He even told her if she didnt come home now, then dont come home at all. And she didnt return yet.

• You got that right

• luisa says:

No she did not leave her family. Stop hating on Robin! She is very important to General Hospital and she also has a ton of fans. She’s a loyal friend and is trying to bring Jason home to Sam. Patrick is acting like a fool. It’s like he doesn’t know who is wide is anymore. I’m starting to really not like him. He changes his whole life for Robin, he cheats on Robin, he made new vows in front of his daughter emma, and now he wants a divorce?? Come on Patrick you’re smarter that that boy! You know Victor is bad and broke into your house to talk to your wife. Come on Patrick… wake up and go get your wife and bring he home. He never fights for Robin. He needs to fight for Robin.

• Peamut says:

I totally agree with Luisa. What is wrong with Patrick? He decided to give in to falling in love with Sabrina and have a baby with her. He was at home when Victor broke in threatening Robin, thus his whole family. Then when he gets a chance to see Robin at the Clinic, she is forced to lie to him because she’s not overjoyed he got another woman pregnant and they lost the baby in a car accident. That’s not Robins fault. Guess who is REALLY SUFFERING? Poor little Emma. She wants her mother and why shouldn’t she. Patrick needs to get on with Sabrina, but first explain to Emma what he’s going to look like when Robin returns. Emma should not have to bear here parent’s burdens! Period!!!

• MLO says:

Uh. Yeah she did!

• elaine says:

Totally agree. But I don’t want him to move on with Sabrina – he needs an adult relationship. Olivia is free……..

• mickie says:

totally agree

• Terry says:

I agree 100%. I love Patrick with Sabrina ! Robin can take a flying leap ! ! New Jason I just want Sam & Silas broke up. They have been there done that on to many soaps !

• Bridgette says:

Lena get over yourself – they are never putting Sabrina back with Patrick. Not going to happen.

• Gina says:

I totally agree. If they want to bring Robin back, find a new actress that wants to work and not play games! We know Jason will be coming back (hey its the life of a soap opera), but going to be fun to see who plays his part…

• john matis says:

When she left it was to work behind the scenes still at GH red read the credits Luke has been doing the same thing for years

• Shirley Munson says:

The difference is Anthony Geary knows his schedule year round and his hiatus breaks are very planned with writing and production, months in advance. Kim’s schedule is too up in the air with her directing for the show to accommodate effectively.

• Beth says:

totally agree. this is getting old. Either come back and stay or just stay away. I love Robin but this is ridiculous

• I read that Sabrina is going to be leaving the show also.

• She is on maternity leave. They are planning to heat up her and carlos when the tape gets revealed. Carlos did not kill AJ remember he only took the fall to keep Sabrina safe, there’s her storyline She and Patrick have done and gone as far as that can go

• Brenda says:

I totally agree with you. I am so sick of the coming and going thing. It’s gotten really old. If they’re going to bring someone back, it should be Sabrina. I loved Sabrina and Patrick together.

3. I can’t wait for Robin to return! I hope we get some news on her work reviving Jason and the Cassadines. I just wish it was a permanent return and that she and Patrick could work things out. I’m tired of the weepy wimp Sabrina.

• Patty says:

Weepy wimp – wow! HER CHILD JUST DIED!!! Very nice.
      I too can’t wait for Robin to return…just so Patrick can finally tell her in person that it’s over. I sooooo cannot wait for that!

• Fyrkat says:

Really? Was that her excuse for the past 6 months or so? The writers are doing a lot to ruin a bunch of characters that were solid. I’m totally not surprised that GH wasn’t nominated for writing at the emmy’s.

• Bridgette says:

I agree Sabrina is a whiny baby who has a mental problem – hope she never comes back. I don’t care one way or the other if Robin returns because GH can’t let any couple be happy. They broke up Frisco and Felicia and I will never forgive them for how they did that.

• Debbie says:

I agree Patty, right on it

• ronda says:

Right on

• Tom says:

Agree Kristi Stonemen with the weepy wimp Sabrina. Leave her in PR and keep her there. Can’t wait see Robin again.

4. J.B. says:

Ugh. And here we go again. I’m so tired of her revolving door act.

5. Ashley says:

I wish she’d come back for good (and send Sabrina and Carlos off–either into the sunset or off a cliff, I don’t care, just OFF). I miss Robin and Robin/Patrick. Her brief return brought so much life back into the soap. Can’t wait to see her reunited with Maxie, too.

• Kate says:

Her brief return brought so much life back into the soap? Give me a break! She phoned in her scenes and she had absolutely NO chemistry with Jason Thompson this time around. Her scenes with Brooklyn were awkward at best. Her coming and going has to stop. If she’s so dedicated to becoming a director, she needs to stay gone and the writers need to stop the merry-go-round.

• JBcookie2 says:

it seems as if they had allowed Steve Burton a little room, we wouldn’t need a nuJason. Granted, I’m not a Robin fan, but I do appreciate the fact that the powers that be are being more liberal with allowing actors to do some outside things.

• Tangerine Green says:

No, Steve Burton would have left anyway. He is one of JFP’s pets and wanted to go with her because he was done with GH and was afraid that the new regime wouldn’t treat him as well. GH only tapes 3 weeks a month so its very conceivable that Steve Burton could have had 2 weeks on 2 weeks off if he had stayed.

6. Karen says:

I love Billy Miller and can see him as nuJason. He’d be very good at it. And I think it’s great that TPTB allow KM to try the things she’d like in her career without killing her off or recasting her. That said this last exit was just hard to take.

7. Mare says:

That’s awesome news! I adore Robin and Kimberly, only reason to watch GH for me!! yay!

• Tom says:

YAY FINALLY!!! Robin is coming back. Can’t wait to see her. They need to work with Kimberly McCullough schedule like they do for others on GH. LOVE ROBIN AND PATRICK together. So much history with this amazing couple. GH better reunite them soon.

8. Jacqi says:

Hopefully to end the robin/patrick storyline once and for all. It should be over by the time sabrina/her protrayer come back onto the scene

9. Sheila says:

I hate to see them ruin Robin as a character like they did by bringing Brenda back as a simpering half-wit. I really didn’t like what they did with her recently!

As for Billy Miller, I really like him, but he should either have his own, new character or a primetime show. Don’t make him suffer thru the comparisons to Steve Burton.

• hidden door says:

I don’t think Billy Miller will be the one suffering in that comparison!

• GH#1 says:

Steve Burton IS Jason, always has been. Billy Miller is a good actor but good acting isn’t enough to allow someone to take over a role that has only been played by one actor for the number of years that Steve played Jason. I will never be able to think of Jason Morgan and not see Steve Burton’s face and blue eyes. If Steve is determined not to come back to GH then Jason just needs to stay dead. GH can just come up with some new story lines with new characters if they want to hire new actors, including Billy Miller. Every time I read about someone getting excited about a so called nuJason, I wonder how long they have actually watched GH. I would think not that long if they believe that the roll of Jason could so easily be filled by another actor and be accepted by long time fans of the show.

• Steve is an actor. Jason is a character. Get over it and open your heart to Jason whoever plays him. If you want to watch Steve watch Y&R, I do, he plays a great character there.

10. DavidSask says:

I hope Billy Miller is the new JASON but the Quatermain version and not more stupid mob story we want dead!!!

11. Cantis says:

This is such wonderful news! Love her, love Robin! ALWAYS happy to see them both return

12. Ange says:

I’m sorry. There is no replacing Steve Burton as Jason. He’s great on Y&R which speaks to his diversity as an actor but to have someone else play Jason is uncool. I don’t think Billy Miller would be convincing enough.

• Mika says:

I think if you can replace a pivotal character like Carly with 4 different actresses, it can be done.

• Dawn says:

Oh yeah and speaking of that I had stopped watching GH for a few months and when I started up again was so happy to see Carly(Sarah Brown ,I think ) back. After mass confusion shes not Carly shes whats his faces’ daughter. And with Sonny but not Carly sure screwed my head up for a while. Just sayin LOL

• Lee says:

Oh goodness you have a very low definition of diversity. He is the same character on Y&R except no mob. Big bad muscular dude saving the poor woman in distress. He and Avery have no chemistry. It’s bad with the actor who was supposed to be a red herring (Stitch) has more charisma than the great SOAP hope known as Steve Burton.

I don’t know who Y&R got all those nominations and wins, something stinks except Billy Miller.

• Claire says:

They need to leave Jason gone. No one will ever replace him. He was perfect for the part of Sonny’s hit man.

13. wrstlgirl says:

My guess is she will be done with the “save Jason” bit so this will be to finalize her marriage with Patrick….divorce.

14. Jessica says:

Robin…on one hand, I think it’s good for Kim as an actress/director that they’ve managed to work it out with her so we don’t completely lose the character. But I was really disappointed with her last appearance. The beginning was awesome when Patrick & Emma finally saw her and reunited with her, but the exit was poorly done. I understand how they rationalized it away. I get that Robin, as the character has been written for a long time, would never abandon Jason knowing that he’s alive, not just because it’s Jason but also because it’s someone that she knows is alive and she can save them, as a doctor. I know she couldn’t walk away from that. But the fact that she chose to leave/abandon her child and husband to do that is the part that really damaged the character. So now I’m on the fence with what they should do about Patrick and Robin. If they aren’t going to keep jerking the couple/Patrick around, then they should work things out. But if it’s going to continue to be a I’m here and now I’m gone thing, then they should divorce and let Patrick move on. Though please not with Sabrina! I’m sorry but I’m not a Sabrina fan or a Patrina fan. I thought for sure with the baby they were putting them back together. But now I’m hoping that will not be the case. But no matter what happens with the couple, Emma should have her mom around. Of course, there are many kids on soaps who are missing a parent. I guess we’ll have to see how this goes.

I think the writing is on the wall that Jason is returning, apparently recast as Billy Miller. Just the fact that Sam just decided to take her wedding ring off makes it obvious that Jason is going to come back and mess with her and Silas. Let me first say that frankly, I’m appalled that they are recasting Jason. I know in the past decade particularly it has become more commonplace to recast soap characters, even major characters with big time portrayers. But Steve Burton played Jason for 26 years, I believe! It just isn’t right in this case. (*Side note: Someone mentioned that they’ve recast Carly 4 times and it’s been fine, and she’s a major character. True. BUT, the first recast was because Jill Farren Phelps was going to take the character in a direction Sarah Brown disagreed with, so Sarah quit. I’m sorry, but I never loved Tamara as Carly, though many came to like her. But she didn’t have the edge that Carly had with Sarah Brown. The 3rd recast was obviously a horrible idea. That actress was horrible in the role. Then they finally chose to write the character off until they found a good actress to reprise the character. Laura embodies what both Sarah and Tamara brought to the role, and has been an excellent replacement. But all that came about because of a bad decision by the executive producer, and then they just kept trying to make it work. I think this case is much different.)

So going back to this storyline, I will be skeptical of how this new Jason fits in with the actors until I see how it plays out. I expect that he won’t come back same as he was. Maybe he will even be back to Quartermaine Jason, which I can actually see fitting Billy Miller better. And they will have to see if he has chemistry with Kelly Monaco, and decide if they will put them back together or not. And there’s the obvious love triangle there. It will be interesting to see how Nina’s revenge plan fits in too, and how they end up redeeming Nina’s character later to make her likable once they move past her revenge plan. I’m intrigued by this storyline, even though I don’t like that they’re recasting Jason.

• Lena120 says:

Steve played Jason for 21 years, not 26. He debuted in 1991. Also, I don’t care for the character. It was such a breath of fresh air when he was written off. There was nowhere else for that guy to go. He was so one-dimensional and boring. The borg bit had gotten old. I don’t want Billy Miller in the role because he’s too young and too good for it. He would make a much better Lucky because he has way more range.

• Mika says:

They also been able to recast Lucky with three different actors. Remember, it’s not like Steve Burton is an option. He loves JFP and doesn’t want to come back.

15. mickie says:

stay or go…..make up your mind.

• Lee says:

If the character is so pivotal or less pivotal, the producers could always replace her. Don’t blame the actress if the producers do not recast or kill the relationship.

Kimberly’s life is much more than satisfying a bunch of Sabrina fans, Sabrina is too mousy for Patrick and her eyes are too so strange, it like she needs glasses to make her face seem normal. That makeover was a big let down.

If its not Robin than it should be Brit or Sam with Patrick.

16. Jenny says:

I appreciate both the writers and Kim for trying to keep the character around when they can. However, it isn’t doing anyone favors. There was a poor write off for the character last time, what is going to happen after her short run this time. Who knows what excuse they will give this time for the character leaving town.

17. Mike H says:

I wish they would just recast the part. I hate all this coming and going

18. I wish they would just recast the role. I hate all the coming and going. Let’s have her get into a situation where she needs plastic surgery. Kimberly McCullough is just being a pain

19. Mary says:

I want Robin to come back and stay.

20. Did anyone notice how very pregnant Sabrina was on her last show? She will be back after she has her baby.

21. amyneyhard says:

I want robin full time are you hearing me!!!!

22. Vivien says:

Good let her come back and end things with Patrick and then sail off into the sunset never to return again. Bring Jason back to clean up the mob mess and let Sam move on with Silas. Get rid of Ava, Julian, Nina, and Levi. They all suck.

23. Stella says:

Who cares,she will just leave again anyway. I hope like heck Patrick shows her the door when she gets back. Killing off the baby just to bring her back was stupid and a crappy thing to do.

24. Julie says:

I wish they would stop letting her do that. I feel like she has been coming and going since she went to college and it’s irratatating.

25. Lee says:

For all of you who are upset with the Robin character coming and going and hoping for a Patrick and Sabrina reunion, I don’t think its going to happen. They didn’t let the baby live so that all ties are destroyed between Sabrina and Patrick. There is no chemistry between Patrick and Sabrina, never was no matter how hard the writers tried.

Sabrina has no chemistry with anyone because of the character who is so damn saintly, I still think she is a virgin. Robin is a spitfire same as Sam and Britt which is what Patrick needs. Patrick would be cheating on Sabrina within a year of the marriage due to boredom.

• TinLV says:

I could care less about Patrick and Sabrina. They don’t fit. I don’t think they are going to put them back together anyway. But Robin coming and going isn’t going to bode well for their marriage, so he’ll be free to find someone else before the year is out.. I wish they would hook him up with Sam, but if Jason is back, that won’t happen. Its a shame, they have good chemistry.

26. luvndahouse says:

It will be nice to see Kimberly McCullough reprise her role as Dr. Robin Scorpio-Drake. The only down side is the revolving door of her coming and going. There could be so many storylines to be told if she remained in Port Charles. What excuse will she use this time when she leaves PC again?

It would be in the show’s best interest to keep her around and give her the flexibility to do her acting and directing, it’s not like the cast isn’t big enough. I’m really keeping my fingers crossed that TPTB and Kimberly find a way to keep her on the canvas indefinitely but I KNOW that is a pipe dream…….

27. Krista says:

Yay!!!! I Hope She Is Staying This Time. I’m Excited To See Who Will Be Playing The New Jason. :-)

28. kimberly says:

I just wish she stay gone, never liked her too much of a goody two shoes, like Elizabeth, and don’t bring Billy, great actor just not “buff” enough I mean Jason is suppose to be a big tough strong hit-man, Billy is a sweet babyface!!

29. The Black Guy From Season 1 & Ken Tanaka says:

I wasn’t happy with the way they handled Robin’s departure last time and her lack of storyline while she was on but that isn’t Kimberly’s fault…that’s on the writers and the production team. They screwed up her return/departure just like they did with AJ. The current producers don’t know what to do with the show. It is directionless now with expanding bands of characters that most viewers dont care about (Silas, Nina, kiki, Franco, Levi, Ava, Julian) They have made the show so campy that it is a joke. If I have to watch Ava and Nina chew up the scenery much longer, I don’t know how long I can keep watching.

I’ll take Robin and some of the other classic characters coming and going over all of that nonsense any day.

30. kd86953 says:

Billy Miller as Jason? I mean…sure, I can see that work. But I almost wish he’d come back as Lucky. With all that’s been going on with “Luke,” I think this is a good time for Lucky to come back! I would love to see the Lucky-Nikolas rivalry revisted. Throw in Liz and Britt, and oh man, good stuff! I also ADORE Scrubs to pieces but I almost think they should split for good, especially with Kimberly coming and going. Although I must admit, I LOVE when she’s around. She has chemistry with everyone!

31. well now Dylan (Steve Burton) is set to give Paul a piece of his liver, against medical advice due to his “war injuries”. So maybe he’s gonna die in Genoa City as Dylan and come back to port Charles as Jason. HHHmmmm

32. Steve Burton might be dieing on Y/R so could he be coming back to GH??

33. Katie Maniaci says:

Would this chick just go away already? You’d think she ran the show as much as she’s allowed to come and go as she pleases.

34. Donna says:

there are a lot of us that does not want her back she is just going to mess things up for Patrick and Sabrina. unless she is there to give Patrick papers i hope he tell her that they are over she is just making it harder for Patrick and Emma to move on she al way hurts them so we do not want her back with Patrick. let him settle thing with her and just be an x to each other so Patrick can go back to Sabrina.

35. Jeannie says:

I’m so excited that Robin is coming back, I hope the writers have written in her being pregnant with Patrick’s baby that was conceived the night before she left to go save Jason. Robin and Patrick belong together if she’s not coming for long term the writers need to work out to let her come on the show when she’s available leave her and Patrick together they fit as a couple I know that the writers are smart enough to figure out how to make it work. I’ve not watched GH since she left and I’m so excited about her return that you can better bet that I’ll be tuning in soon. I have nothing against Sabrina but she belongs with Carlos her and Patrick just aren’t right together. I think that once Carlos gets out of jail that it be revealed that he was Gabriel’s father not Patrick. If Robin has to go off on some adventure this time let her be able to call and Skype with Patrick and Emma. They could also let Emma and Patrick go with her for awhile and come back, or they could let Emma go with her if she leaves and then come back. I love Robin & Patrick together so I just pray the writers let her come back pregnant to complete her ad Patrick’s little family. I love Kimberly and Jason together they just fit with that being said I will say please let it always be Robin & Patrick together we GH fans deserve to at least have one couple stay together. FOREVER SCRUBS THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

36. LonelyT says:

WATCHING A YOUNG ROBIN AS A LITTLE GIRL , GROW INTO A FINE YOUNG WOMAN , AND TO EVEN BECOME A CARING COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR , OVER MANY YEARS , GAVE ME PURPOSE TO WATCH THE SHOW … FROM… LUKE & LAURA , LESLIE & MONICA , BOBBIE , NURSE JESSIE , DR: TOM HARDY SR … I HAD SOMETHING TO DO AFTER SCHOOL , NOW… MANY YEARS LATER , MAFIA , DRUGS , GUNS , AND … LET’S NOT FORGET , PATRICK & THE CRAZY LADY THAT TRIED TO KILL ROBIN !!!… HOW MANY TIMES WAS ROBIN SHOT ???… THE POOR GIRL , NEEDS A BREAK !!!… HER VERY BEST FRIEND WAS SHOT , MISSING & PRESUMED DEAD , … THE TIMES ARE A CHANGING !!!… NEW PEOPLE , COMMING & GOING , GENERAL HOSPITAL HAS CHANGED !!!… I LIKE THE OLD GENERAL HOSPITAL BETTER , ROBIN IS DOING THE BEST THAT SHE CAN ,… WHOM ELSE KEPT COMMING & GOING OVER ALL THE YEARS ???… LUKE , LAURA , WHOM ELSE… JUST … LEAVE ROBIN ALONE !!!… DUMP PATRICK , THEY ARE NOT GOOD TOGETHER !!!… G.H… THE SPARKLE IS GONE !!!…

37. Nancy Sager says:

Although I am a long time fan of Kimberly, and have watched Robin since she was an adorable child, through her teenage years, into a beautiful woman, a dedicated doctor, wife and mother. That being said I think it is unfair to the directors, writers and the other cast members for Robin to come and go. She has a long history in PC and the character is a big part of on goin g story lines. If they can recast Jason they can recast Robin. GH has an award winning casting director, and I am sure he can find the future Robin and Jason.

38. getting very tired of this “swinging door” GH keeps leaving unlocked for her. WE CAN”T MISS YOU IF YOU WON’T STAY AWAY! and an even bigger ICK for resurrecting Jason. This character shouldn’t be recast and brought back to life. No one can replace the original and GH shouldn’t try. After over 30 years of being a GH fan?…I quit.

39. Gloria Jolly says:

Billy Miller is a great actor, but would much rather have him back at Y&R..If he does go to GH I am sure he will do a wonderful Jason.. He is such a good actor..

40. randi says:

Keep her! She keeps dangling Robin in front of the viewers like a carrot for a rabbit. She seems to forget who made her who she is. Let Jason come back, keep Robin on ice.

41. LC says:

I think it’s great! I cannot stand Sabrina, wish she’d stay gone her & her one word accent “Carlos” ever notice she has absolutely no accent until she says his name… annoying

42. nana says:

Replace Kimberly and give us someone who wants to work? Loved Phyllis on Y&R and now she is going to wreck lives on GH….woohoo, can’t wait to see this. Billy Miller was great on Y&R but he will never fill Steve Burton shoe’s!!!

43. Melissa says:

Enough already! We thought it was magical to have her return, but bubble burst when she left again. GH needs to write her off. And there are too many characters already! Leave Jason gone please. Too many leftover soap actors being swapped around, making it less than credible. I became a daily watcher when OLTL was (stupidly) canceled, and it’s ridiculously hard to keep up with all the character connections. Each person has kidswith many other people. It’s crazy!! No way Britch & mother should be anywhere near medical field. Cops don’t make deals like that.

44. Debbie says:

I don’t know I used to like Robin b4, but this time when she came back she was so different, not a likeable character. So no I don’t want her to come back. I want Patrick a Sabrina together. I know she left to have her baby (in real life), but I want her to come back.! AND I WANT JASON BACK!!!! Hopefully b4 Sam gets married to Silas.

45. she is not staying long just long enough to intro Nu Jason and get divorced from Patrick. She is not going to be a regular any longer and having Patrick married to an off screen wife is going to freeze the character so divorce here is on the way

As for Nu Jason. HELL NO there is, was, and always shall be ONE AND ONLY JASON and he is currently tending a coffee bar on Y&R Too bad

• Debbie says:

That’s right there will never be another Jason only the ORIGINAL Jason has to came back, him or nobody at all, that’s that!

46. reb3mmb says:

And on another note…anyone check out Nathan Parsons on True Blood? Hey, Luke, Ethan is in trouble in Bon Temps!

• Karen says:

Umm…Don’t you mean “The Originals”? Love him as a wolf ;) BUT if he is on True Blood, maybe I should check that out too.

• Lena120 says:

No, they’re right. He’s also on True Blood. He replaced Luke Grimes as James. So he was a wolf on The Originals and now he’s a vampire on True Blood.

47. casper says:

Get rid of Sabrina. Chronic whiner. Plus Morgan, Ava, Franco and most of all Nina. Don’t need any more NUT cases…..

48. elaine says:

I always liked Robin but hate this back and forth. Either stay or don’t come back. Or if Robin is vital, recast (sorry Kimberly). Jason Thompson deserves screen time and an excellent storyline and I don’t think that is Sabrina. She is still no match or equal to him and they have no chemistry. I think Patrick and Sam could have bonded when Robin was “dead” and Jason “died”. There could have been a powerful connection there. There’s got to be a good woman out there for Patrick somewhere.

49. TinLV says:

Tired of Robin coming and going. I know KMc has another life as a director, but she needs to either stay on GH or leave for good. As for a recast Jason.. am not looking forward to it. Steve Burton played the part for two decades and should be the only Jason. We don’t need the character back if Burton isn’t playing him. Recasting him would be like recasting Robin.. it won’t work. Leave him dead until SB is free to come back. (And at the rate Y & R fires actors, that could be sooner rather than later). Billy Miller is a good actor, but he doesn’t suit the part. I think he would be great as a recast Dylan Quartermaine, though.

• Cindy Slaughter says:

I TOTALLY agree. Especially about Jason

• Bobbie says:

agree Billy would be a good person for Dylan, but not Jason. He is too baby-faced and not strong enough to play that part. I can’t begin to see him with Sam either. Ugh. Just not a good casting at all. Get someone more mature looking at least. Robin just go home and stay there. You have been there too long.

50. Pat Hogan says:

Robin either needs to stay or stay gone. Definitely want to see Jason recast. Don’t like Sam with Silas.