Exclusive

Beauty and the Beast Sneak Peek: 'Married' Vincent & Cat Play House

Loading video...

It may only last for a fleeting moment, but Beauty and the Beast‘s Vincent and Catherine this Monday (The CW, 9/8c) will get a taste of idyllic, suburban normalcy — and TVLine has en exclusive sneak peek.

RELATED Beauty and the Beast Spoilers: Kristin Kreuk Teases Season Finale

In Season 2’s antepenultimate episode, “Ever After,” Cat and Vincent take Agent Knox’s offer to extricate and try to lead normal lives — but forces out of their control conspire to expose them and drag them back into the fray.

But for as long as they can, “Mr. and Mrs. Vaughn” will endeavor to make the most of their “dream” house and the non-smelly suburban air, as seen in the clip above.

Want more scoop on Beauty and the Beast, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Samson says:

OMG! Thanks so much Matt & TV Line for this great Beauty and the Beast clip!!! That was hilarious “he flipped me off”. When I first heard about this episde, I was most looking forward to this one = VINCAT moments & being together. I have a feeling Cat will miss her old life & being a cop. She loves action & leads a thrilling life. It’s sweet though she’s sacrificing to keep Vincent safe. There better be a VINCAT bed scene as fans are majorly craving this. It’s been a year since Insatiable and Any Means Possible. LOVE that V carried Cat like a newlywed couple!!

2. Jen says:

can they be any more adorable together? Love this clip! Thank you so much for posting it!:) #BATB

3. brandon says:

They really ruined this relationship season this season. The whole Gabe and Cat thing and eventually cheating by Cat was just too cliché.

4. yolyco says:

Thanks Matt for the clip. We can always count on you to bring news..sneaks whatever to beasties around the world! You’re much appreciated! Love the clip.VinCat trying to be normal but we all know that their normal isn’t everyone else’s normal.

5. watching them as a normal couple really is weird lol :)
    their normality won’t last that long :)

6. this gonna be a great episose!!! MR and MRS Vaughn… please!!! Monday!!!

7. sin bella says:

Thank you very much for this beautiful sneak peek!
    Sooo excited cannot wait to watch it on Monday. Just love this show so much…to say I’m addicted is an understatement! !!!!

8. Thank you Matt! As always, we appreciate all you do for our beloved show :)
    VinCat feeling all weird and awkward about being a normal couple! Even that is cute! Thanks again :)

9. Julie Chaston says:

Love this! Thank you

10. Mandy says:

Thnx Matt &TV Line. Just love this clip. The one thing I can say is that it looks so odd when VinCat are not running for their lives. Our normal does not look normal on them. I think that’s the fun part. I can hardly wait to see how this “wedded” bliss plays out. This episode is going to be hysterical for sure. I love this show!!

11. Susy says:

So cute! I’m sure we will enjoy this episode. Thanks for sharing!

12. Chimera says:

Thank you Matt for the clip! look like a funny and great episode.:)

13. Monday come please!!! I never liked Mondays so much! They look amazing together and it’s a pity it won’t last much. Thank you Matt and TVline for this clip, we can always count on you! Big Kiss from a portuguese fan!

14. Ina says:

Matt, thanks for sharing. They look so adorable. It’s going to be another great ep. I love this show so much, totally addicted!

15. Matt, on target as usual. Thanks for your support of this interesting and exciting show – Beauty and the beast. Poor Catherine and Vincent – they can hardly catch a break. But we know too they would soon be bored with “normal” lol. They are anything but….

16. Mary says:

Thank you so much Matt and TV Line for giving us Beasties these sneak peaks. So excited to watch this on Sunday and Monday!!

17. Dennisse says:

Thanks for the clip. I love, love, loved it and can’t wait ’til Monday. Yay!!

18. SuzieQ says:

Thanks Matt! Can I just say “AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW”!!

19. Mary says:

Thank you Matt and TVLine for sharing this sneak peak. Appreciate everything you give us. Can’t wait to watch on Sunday & Monday :)

20. Chilly20 says:

Wow, Mr and Mrs Vaughn (I hope that is the name). Interesting. Thanks Matt.

21. Chilly20 says:

So can a beast fit in suburbia? He is not disguised and am sure his wanted poster is everywhere. I want to see how they fit in? Their life is hyper, suburbia should be a downer for them.

22. Adele says:

OMG!!! Thanks Matt & TV Line for this awesome clip from what’s going to be another fantastic episode of Beauty and the Beast. I’m sure this will be one hilarious episode!

23. VinCat together…stronger and more in love…that is the heart and soul of this show. Enough of Creepy Gabe..he needs to die now…for good

24. Angie Brush says:

I agree with all that’s been said this will be one great episode,thanks Matt & TV Line for sharing with us,can’t wait for Monday night.

25. rose says:

Looking forward to this episode. Couldn’t help smile the entire time I was watching. Vincat looked so out of their element.

26. Definitely cannot wait until Monday! VINCAT in this scene looks soooo cute!!! :) It’s nice they can have a chance (even if it is for a short while) to escape the madhouse that is New York City. I’m curious how this episode will play out! :) THANKS for the scoop! :D

27. Kathy says:

Thanks so much for always supporting this amazing show. Love the cast, love you guys too.

28. Karen Barnes says:

Lovely to see VinCat get a little peace and a slice of “normal”! Trust Vincent to use it to his advantage; VinCat so deserve it as do Beasties! Hopefully we’ll get to see some great scenes. It’s been too long with too much angst for anyone to bear!

29. sylvie grey says:

L’episode va etre genial comme toujours .vincat un couple normal on n’est pas habituer mais savourer chaque moment .i love batb

30. just hope they get to enjoy at least a couple days alone and together where they can love each other as much as they can without interruptions.

31. mirianja says:

Excelente adelanto. Me encanta esta pareja, al igual que el show. Sinceramente quisiera que tuviera muchas más temporadas que, una simple tercera con trece capítulos. Y creo que CW no está dándole la promoción que merece. Gracias Matt Webb y TVLine por tomar en cuenta a esta maravillosa serie y a todas las fans que siempre queremos enterarnos de lo último que va a pasar en la serie.

32. Socmom says:

Thanks as always. This peek left me wanting more of the new “abnormal”.

33. Carmen says:

Thank you so much for the clip! I love this!

34. Thelma (@batbdee) says:

Love the show…they are so cute together. They act like a normal couple!

35. rosie says:

its so beautiful¡¡¡

36. Alison says:

Matt and TV Line, you’ve done it again Thanks so much for this sneak peek. We Beasties live for any snippets to help us with our serious addiction and you have provided the fix we need to get us through to Monday. Always hated Mondays but not any more. I’d like to say can’t wait for Monday but in reality, there are only two episodes left after this one so want to stretch them out as long as possible. Then there’s the DVD and a long, long, long wait til Season 3. How will we survive!!!!

37. Annie Osborne says:

I love this show. I think this is the last season. I truly hope it ends with the two of them being together. I hope Gabe gets what’s coming to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. Marcia says:

I love this show!!!! Thank you!!!!

39. Ruby says:

I don’t think this is the best-written show by any means, but I keep watching it because of the chemistry between the two leads. They’re so cute together it’s kinda gross. And he is just so beautiful and charismatic it’s ridiculous.

40. sylvie grey says:

Ils sont merveilleux .vincat fantastique je les aime

41. Renee says:

I just love this show!! They are so perfect together and any time they can share a moment of being together is my happiness!! Thank you for not cancelling my favorite show!!

42. Renee says:

I look forward to each Monday when the next episode comes back on!! I just love these two people who love each other so much!!