Gotham Promo: Meet Your Villains!

A cop tale without bad guys isn’t much of a cop tale at all, is it? And that’s why we’re stoked about Fox’s latest criminal-tastic promo for its much-anticipated fall entry Gotham.

RELATED Gotham Promotes Three Actors to Series-Regular Status

Fronted by Southland‘s Ben McKenzie (as police detective James Gordon), Gotham is currently described as “an origin story of the great DC Comics super-villains and vigilantes, revealing an entirely new chapter that has never been told.”

RELATED Eye on Emmy: Mindy Project‘s Chris Messina on His Aaliyah Homage, Nudie Pics and Dr. C’s Signature Squeeze

So press PLAY above to feast your eyes on Jada Pinkett Smith as crime boss Fish Mooney, Robin Lord Taylor as The Penguin and Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/Catwoman — or as Det. Gordon calls ‘em, “the most dangerous villains around.”

Gotham will air Mondays at 8/7 this fall.

1. LADY_in_MD says:

This and Red band society are two shows I’m really looking forward to watching

2. Jared says:

Me too..Fox has very solid pilots for next season.

3. This justifies ending Southland, as good as that was.

4. KAM says:

Jada Pinkett looks great, and mischievous in this. I’m actually getting excited for the show as a whole..

5. the girl says:

I appreciate how young Selina Kyle is giving me serious Michelle Pfeiffer.

6. wordsmith says:

Having seen the pilot, I can say that Robin Taylor as Penguin is amazing to watch. The guy they got for Edward Nygma is spot-on as well. Basically it’s all great. If they can maintain that quality past the pilot, I think it’ll be a huge success, or at least a beloved cult hit.

7. Joey Padron says:

New promo is good. Excited to see show this fall!

8. TinLV says:

I can’t wait for this show. It’s different and exciting and the cast looks great. I think it will be a big hit.

9. Cheeky says:

Yeah counting bodies like sheep

• TV Junkie says:

Thank you!!! I heard it whilst eating a slice of some French Silk pie and i immediately diverted my attention to this trailer, thinking “Wow what a good freaking song” “Ohh wait,, WTF!!! APC?!?!…. from the DVD?!?! (not even the album). I instantly judged the show as great before i even knew what it was about, then got instantly critical because of the song’s meaning and how; in my opinion, it doesn’t really have anything to do with the show….lol, I digress.. Fox actually did something right for once. Nice song choice Fox.

10. Mel says:

I’m hopeful for this show, but since it’s Fox, you never can be certain.

11. Willow says:

I love these kind of shows, but I am shell shocked with watching new shows in the fall. To many seasons of “OMG seriously you didn’t just cancel this after 4 episodes”, and total boredom after episode 3. I used to totally look forward to the new fall seasons, now I start watching shows on demand in November, and this will be one of them.

• John says:

It’s not going to be cancelled after 4 episodes. Just tune in. The more people that approach TV saying “they just keep cancelling my shows,” the more shows they HAVE to cancel.

12. Drew says:

fantastic issues altogether, you just won a logo neww reader.
    What might you suggest about your put up that you just made some days
    inn the past? Any certain?

13. Amelia says:

I used to be suggested this website by my cousin. I am not
    positive whether or not this post is written by him as nobody else recognize such exact about my trouble.
    You’re incredible! Thank you!

14. In turn, women’s bouquet ballyhoos initiated to image self-empowerment and freedom from the old roles that women played
    for so long. We know we are exposed to pollutants on a regulr basis
    but how does this affect our health. At this sense, they are prompt to be introduced to
    each other.