Ratings: Believe Finale Drops Vs. NBA Finals; Enlisted Steady

Ratings Believe finale

NBC’s Believe wrapped up its one-and-done run with a total of 3.1 million total viewers and a 0.7 demo rating, dropping 28 and 22 percent going up against the NBA Finals.

The antepenultimate episode of fellow freshman Crisis in turn did 3.2 mil/0.7, dipping 18 and 12 percent. Reminder: The hostage drama’s double-episode finale night has been rescheduled for Saturday, June 21 starting at 8/7c.

RELATED | Your June Calendar: 80+ Premiere and Finale Dates

ABC’s coverage of the aforementioned NBA Finals Game 5 drew 15.2 mil/5.8 (per fast nationals subject to change), up sharply from Game 4’s prelim numbers (12.8 mil/5.2) and also building on last year’s Game 5 (14.2 mil/5.6).

RELATED | 2014 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled?

The penultimate episode of Fox’s Enlisted (1.2 mil/0.4) added some eyeballs while flat in the demo.

1. AW says:

I still love Believe no matter what! I will miss this show a lot.

• John Jacob says:

It was a fun show and I enjoyed the actors a lot. It was just too repetitive for a mass audience.

• Lambsilencer says:

Yes, and it had a kid in the lead. That is often problematic in shows targeted to adults, as many adults don’t want to watch more kids after theirs are finally sleeping… :) But it was a good show overall and the finale was sort of an ending.

2. Gerald says:

Another funny and touching episode of Enlisted. Man this was a great show. So sad it is almost gone.

3. Sandy says:

I will miss “Believe”. In a t.v. landscape of bad reality shows and serial killers, I enjoyed it’s positive messages.

4. John Jacob says:

I was a big fan of Believe…but that finale was AWFUL. I understand they didn’t know it would be the SERIES finale but it was bad. I just wish they could have found a way to mix it up a little week to week and it might have had a different fate. The timeslot/night didn’t help it either. The girl who played Bo has a bright future.

5. Joey Padron says:

Believe finale was great. I’ll miss show a lot.

• Nicola Vineall says:

What happened in the end as I’m in England and have been following it on watch I don’t think they have shown the last two episodes

6. Nicola vineall says:

Has believe been canceled? If it has then they could of at lease finished showing the series, now I will never know what happens, is there any way of finding out?

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

BELIEVE was cancelled, every episode aired.

• Nicola Vineall says:

Hi I have following Believe on channel watch in England 9pm on a Thursday night I look forward to it every week I don’t think they aired all of it how many weeks did it run for?

7. Jeaneen Cancel says:

I am upset over hearing about Believe. It is hard to watch a show when it is not given a chance. This is a great show suitable for a family audience.