'Ship Shape: How Fave Pairs From Pretty Little Liars, The 100, Enlisted, OITNB and Other Shows Are Faring

THE COUPLE  Pretty Little Liars' Aria and Ezra
THE LATEST  Aria accompanies a shot and bleeding Ezra to the hospital where she keeps watch over him in case "A" decides to come back and finish the job.
 AWW!  Once Ezra's condition is stable Aria sneaks into his room and holds his hand. That's when he reveals that, "A is Shanna." (!)
THE FORECAST  We see a warm front blowing in now that Ezra isn't dying… or "A".

Love is a battlefield, and there are plenty of casualties as several TV couples found out this past week.

Find out which of your favorites is still standing and who’s been struck down in this instalment of TVLine’s ‘Ship Shape, a recurring feature that tracks the latest developments for series’ hottest duos — and then offers our forecast for each pairing.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below and maybe they’ll merit a mention the next go-around.

And with that said, this ‘ship is about to set sail, so click this link to view the gallery and hop aboard.

GET MORE: 'Ship Shape

1. Pat says:

The only show on the gallery that I watch is Graceland. Charlie is smart. She knows how to keep her enemies close. When I saw Charlie sitting in the car outside of that widows house I knew that she does not trust Briggs and she does not want him to know this. I have know idea what he will do if and when he finds out.

2. Alice says:

Seriously hate the new gallery system. I have to hit the back button 16 times to comment!
    That said- I think the appropriate description got Tyrion and Shae is that their ship has sunk. Or been burned by wildfyre. Pretty much they are the opposite of a ship that has set sail.

3. Hilla says:

What about Andy and Sharon from Major Crimes?

4. Coco says:

Glad to see Mike and Rachel featured in there. I really hope they work through everything this season.

5. Sheryl says:

Alison and Donnie…LOL, but that was a jackhammer not a bulldozer;)

6. cjeffery7 says:

listen guys, i realize clicks are more important than comments (advert revenue and all), but these new galleries are really harshing my vibe on a website that i enjoy for having relatively intellectual comments/conversations. having to click back 10-20 pages just to see a few mediocre comments (because fewer people are commenting, and i realize, including this one that has nothing to do with the content of the article) is discouraging. you’re better than this tvline. i dont have an alternative for you, but it’s not super compelling for a regular visitor like myself to interact with the articles, which i’d like to think is important to ya’ll, to some extent.

7. So for the gallery posts like this, I always just right click and open the gallery in a new tab. Then I just close it when I’m finished. Also works on mobile. #problemsolver

8. A says: