Exclusive

Baby Daddy Finale First Look: Will Danny Come Between Ben and Riley?

Loading video...

Ben and Riley finally got back together on last week’s Baby Daddy, but it looks like their rekindled romance is getting off to a rocky start. (Anyone surprised?)

RELATED | ‘Ship Shape: How Fave Pairs From Baby Daddy, Pretty Little Liars and Other Shows Are Faring

The lovebirds pay one last visit to their childhood treehouse in TVLine’s exclusive clip from Wednesday’s season finale (ABC Family, 8:30/7:30c), but it isn’t long before their romantic night out starts to feel a little crowded.

Let’s just say Ben makes an interesting discovery about Danny’s past feelings for Riley — or is it the other way around?

Hit PLAY to watch the season finale preview above, then drop a comment below: Are you Team Danny or Team Ben?

1. Katherine215 says:

Team Danny! I love Ben, but Danny is such a sweetheart (and those abs!).

• Yolanda says:

Yeah, Riley and Danny belong together but sadly I’m feeling another Ross-Rachel here :( Why don’t TPTB don’t see that sometimes it’s a bad idea to pair the leads?

• Ann says:

The difference is while Ross and Rachel didn’t make a good match, I think Danny and Riley do make a good match, mainly because they are each other’s best friends and they have a true connection. Ross pined for Rachel but she was way over his league.and too high strung. I don’t believe it for a minute that that couple lived happily ever after…

2. nyhn says:

Team Danny!

3. Diz says:

Danny is my least favorite character on this show.

4. Kristina says:

Danny Danny Danny!!!

5. MoshiMoshi says:

Team Danny all the way!!! Riley belongs with Danny <3

6. Babybop says:

Team Ben! If Danny wanted something to happen with Riley, he should have been honest with her a long time ago.

7. Grace says:

Usually I go with the friend instead of the main character (e.g. Pacey and Joey, Monica and Chandler, Brandon and Kelly) but I think that Ben really needs Riley in his life. He doesn’t know how to love and Riley can show him. Danny is too much like Riley so it either will turn to just friends or just fizzle out. Of course I am in the minority here. :)

• Kristina says:

Yeah that seems fair…let her tutor someone in how not to be completely self-absorbed rather than being in an actual give-and-take relationship. I actually like Ben, but I don’t think it’s fair for someone to be responsible for “teaching him how to love”. Particularly someone who’s been waiting half her life for him to give her the time of day.

• Turtle2k says:

I think you are totally right. Plus Danny has “loved” almost all of the girlfriends he’s had over the past seasons. Other than Emma, Riley is the first girl Ben has loved! Emma needs a mom figure present in her life, and Riley is already like that.

8. alex says:

ugh not danny the guy is a serious douche sometimes so is Ben but he had his chance and the only time he tells Riley is when his brother is dating her .
    Jean and Chelsea have really awesome chemistry but many are just blinded by Danny’s abs than anything else also Riley is like the mom Emma needs their relationship is beautiful.

• Angela says:

Uhm huh, how is Danny a douche? Seriously that is not Danny -_-

Danny and Riley are what people are clamoring for, but for some reason the writers want to beat the dead horse that is Riley and Ben

9. GS says:

Ben is a douche and while yes Danny is a little on the silly side, he has always loved Riley even when she was fat. Ben had to see her again when she was skinny to see her. Riley needs to get over her fat girl crush on Ben and see the real guy who wants to be with her because of who she is not because she can be a mother to his daughter. Danny is gorgeous but so so is Ben. It’s not about looks…I’ve been wanting Danny and Riley together from day 1!

10. Lovell says:

But why do you guys wanna see a Railey with Danny. Even as entertainment, Danny and Ben are brother, why make them caught between one girl? None of you here would date your brother’s ex, or sister’s. and yes Railey loves Ben, she should at least try to see where it goes.

11. sara says:

I cannot stand Ben and Riley together. I’m rooting for Danny all the way!

12. phuong says:

team danny i love how he had feelings for her even before she lodt weight

13. janine says:

I like this show and its very diverse but i’d like to see them bring a new regular female actor of color on the show given that it is called “Baby Daddy”. I think a black comedian created that term the show could represent a bit more.

14. Victoria says:

I prefer Ben/Riley. But shows/movies/books always go the Danny/Riley route. Honestly, I don’t care about this show though, so at the end of the day, it doesn’t really matter. It has very little viewers and I probably won’t watch the finale just because Danny/Riley end up together at the end. But whatever.

15. Sara says:

Team Danny 100000% If Diley doesn’t happen by the end of this episode, I’m gonna be so mad!!!!

16. Sarah says:

#TeamDanny!!

17. Liddy says:

Team Danny!!!!

18. .ngawai says:

#TeamDanny
    Riley says she loves Ben. but question is, is she in love with him

19. EM says:

Team BEN!!! Ben and Riley would make the perfect family PLEASE TEAM BEN

20. EM says:

Ben NEEDS Riley!! Riley is the one for been #TeamBEN

21. EM says:

Ben NEEDS Riley!! Riley is the one for been

22. freja says:

Team Danny all the way! Danny and Riley are meant for each other.

23. Moriah says:

Team Ben!!!!!! Danny has loved all his girlfriends that he has had but Ben just started to actually love. Danny is too dumb founded for Riley. Riley makes Ben a better person. Ben and Riley are a cut couple. Danny is too slow. Riley is already like a mom to Emma.

24. Molly says:

I’m totally completely Team Danny. We all know that a- Ben’s just gonna end up hurting Riley again, misunderstanding or not, and b- Riley may be going out with Ben, but there are definite feelings for Danny that pop every couple episode: kissing Danny back in the hospital elevator, trying to make Heather jealous by straddling Danny, kissing him to get him to focus on the model, going to prom with Danny, and certainly in the last episode when Danny admits to being in love with her as a kid and tells her he’s leaving. Her feelings for Danny may not be as strong or as certain as the ones for Ben, but they are definitely there and it’s something that needs to be dealt with before Danny leaves for Paris.

25. aparis says:

Danny needs to be with Riley !!!!!!!!!

26. aparis says:

Team Danny!!!!♡

27. Em M says:

#TeamDanny
    Danny’s my favorite character because he’s such a sweetheart, especially to Riley. They deserve to be together! They already have such great chemistry together! Ben’s a complete douche and even when Riley and him would talk about their feelings he would somehow bring up getting naked or sex, it’s annoying.
    Danny has been there for her since the beginning! He loves her for who she is not for what she looks like!
    Yeah, Riley might love Ben but she’s never thought of her best friend as anything more. She should. He’s such a cutie when it comes to talking about Riley! And yeah Danny does “fall in love” with his girlfriends too easily but even when he was crying over Amy he said that it was because she reminded him of Riley.
    Diley all the way!!!

28. Ashley says:

I am for Riley and Danny have been since day 1. I understand that Danny doesn’t want to hurt the relationship they have but he truly loves her and has always even for when she was fat. I agree tho that Riley is and can be like a mother to Emma which she can be while with Danny. I don’t want Danny to move cuz Riley needs him n he needs her. U can see that of how badly their hurting at the end of season 3!!!! Ahhh come on season 4!!!!!

29. R_SahotaPrincess💕 says:

#TEAMBEN! They like have so much chemistry and I just love then together!