Quotes of the Week from Devious Maids, Enlisted, Awkward and More!

dw_qotw_6.15.14

It’s Father’s Day, which means you’re probably watching television — or thinking about watching television in the next few hours. (Which may not differ from any other Sunday, but still… )

Our gift to you is Quotes of the Week — a collection of the best retorts, one-liners and bon mots from the last seven days of small-screen hijinks!

RELATED | Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got a celebrity spokesperson on Suits, a devilish aside on Fargo, a brutally honest read on Wendy Williams, a case of double identity on OITNB, double doses of Awkward, Mistresses and Veep – plus a classic movie reference from Kelly Ripa, and much more.

So click through our gallery (look for the button beneath the photo, above, or CLICK HERE) for the latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Photo Gallery, Quotes of the Week

1. Sasha says:

Constructive criticism here:

I’d like to comment on the slide show here, I hate having to go to another page to view it then come back here to comment. Is there any way to fix that?

2. Miranda says:

The stupid ads are constantly in the way and cut off the writing on the slides.

3. Alexandrina says:

How many people have to tell you guys they hate the new gallery crap before it’s changed? I have followed Ausiello for years now, from his old column to this site, and I HATE it. I thought TVLine was better than this gimmicky crap, and I’m so disappointed and so done.

4. jalahyacinth says:

Please, please, please put the gallery back! I liked it better on Desktop and Mobile. I’m learning to like everything else, but the galleries alone are making me avoid the site when I used to read every article. Please think about it. Please? ;)

5. AnnieM says:

Add my voice to the layout complaints – the entire site is a disjointed mess, and I don’t even bother with the Galleries anymore. TvLine, does the phrase “If it aint’t broke, don’t fix it” mean *ANYTHING* to you? ::sheesh::

6. Kevin says:

I thought the best line from the Faking it finale was Amy’s at the end with the caterer. “I’ve had enough…of your insolence!”

7. jakzjem.pl says:

Using ingenious technology and innovation the Romans made an Empire that withstood the test of energy.
    She invites that you visit her site where she will share a proven approach to start
    an web business. ” The company sees innovation as certainly one of its core organizational competencies.