Quotes of the Week from Devious Maids, Enlisted, Awkward and More!

dw_qotw_6.15.14

It’s Father’s Day, which means you’re probably watching television — or thinking about watching television in the next few hours. (Which may not differ from any other Sunday, but still… )

Our gift to you is Quotes of the Week — a collection of the best retorts, one-liners and bon mots from the last seven days of small-screen hijinks!

RELATED | Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

This time around, we’ve got a celebrity spokesperson on Suits, a devilish aside on Fargo, a brutally honest read on Wendy Williams, a case of double identity on OITNB, double doses of Awkward, Mistresses and Veep – plus a classic movie reference from Kelly Ripa, and much more.

So click through our gallery (look for the button beneath the photo, above, or CLICK HERE) for the latest batch of honorees, then hit the comments to weigh in on your faves — and add anything we’ve inevitably missed!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Photo Gallery, Quotes of the Week

1. Sasha says:

Constructive criticism here:

I’d like to comment on the slide show here, I hate having to go to another page to view it then come back here to comment. Is there any way to fix that?

2. Miranda says:

The stupid ads are constantly in the way and cut off the writing on the slides.

3. Alexandrina says:

How many people have to tell you guys they hate the new gallery crap before it’s changed? I have followed Ausiello for years now, from his old column to this site, and I HATE it. I thought TVLine was better than this gimmicky crap, and I’m so disappointed and so done.

4. jalahyacinth says:

Please, please, please put the gallery back! I liked it better on Desktop and Mobile. I’m learning to like everything else, but the galleries alone are making me avoid the site when I used to read every article. Please think about it. Please? ;)

5. AnnieM says:

Add my voice to the layout complaints – the entire site is a disjointed mess, and I don’t even bother with the Galleries anymore. TvLine, does the phrase “If it aint’t broke, don’t fix it” mean *ANYTHING* to you? ::sheesh::

6. Kevin says:

I thought the best line from the Faking it finale was Amy’s at the end with the caterer. “I’ve had enough…of your insolence!”

7. jakzjem.pl says:

Using ingenious technology and innovation the Romans made an Empire that withstood the test of energy.
    She invites that you visit her site where she will share a proven approach to start
    an web business. ” The company sees innovation as certainly one of its core organizational competencies.

8. You probably desire a refresher on the useful tips
    every online business owner should find out
    about. An HVAC repair clients are most often started by
    a technician who may have learned the trade through previous employment.
    it may also be used for headhunting and employment.

9. Often we hear experts on tv that report a particular stock is gonna soar and now will be the time to get.
    An attractive attractive website is essential
    inside technologically advanced and highly competitive market
    of current age, for the prosperity of business. I have observed my
    share of scams, and have actually done a good job avoiding being taken for the sucker
    and I’m here to inform you, Ameriplan is just not a scam.

10. Using ingenious technology and innovation the Romans made
    an Empire that withstood the test of your energy. You can run your home business perfectly in the event you become cordial for the customers.
    it could also be used for headhunting and employment.

11. Using ingenious technology and innovation the Romans
    made an Empire that withstood the test of your time.
    She invites that you visit her site where she’s going to
    share a proven strategy to start an web business. If you’re
    still with a loss, it is possible to contact the consumer care team either by email, live chat,
    or phone during standard west coast business hours.

12. The formulas described here usually are not meant to supplant other way of preventing and curing illnesses,
    but to fit them. In Western medicine, ayurveda is classified like a system of complementary and
    complementary medicine (CAM) that is accustomed to complement, as opposed to replace,
    the treatment regimen and relationship that exists from
    your patient along with their existing physician.
    So you will want to jump around the bandwagon and hand over your daily life to powerful weight loss products.

13. sportster says:

Highly descriptive post, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?

14. Hi mates, its fantastic post concerning educationand fully explained, keep it up all the time.

15. In Australia and New Zealand the word “lounge” can be used to refer to either a the sofa or couch or the room it is in. As today, that there have been different
    items available in shops and drug stores, one can’t effortlessly confirm which item will be adequate to meet their individual needs and wants.
    Here are the things that you should do to for a
    good leather couch cleaning:.

16. I do consider all tthe concepts you’ve presented to your post.
    They are very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless,
    the posts aare very short for novices. May you please extend them a bbit from subsequent time?
    Thanks for the post.

17. Good replies in return of this issue with genuine arguments
    and describing everything about that.