Exclusive

Rookie Blue Sneak Peek: Degrassi Star Pulls a Gun on Andy and Dov

Loading video...

Don’t make Ellie Nash angry.

In our exclusive sneak peek at Rookie Blue‘s Season 5 premiere (airing next Thursday at 9/8c on ABC), Degrassi grad Stacey Farber holds up a diner where Andy and Dov are trying to unwind from a crazy evening.

PHOTOS | Rookie Blue Sneak Peek: Will an Emotional Andy Leave Nick for Sam?

Remember, Sam and Chloe were recently shot, so naturally, Andy just wants to skip the drama and not be a cop for one night. But when Farber’s character pulls out a gun, that becomes impossible.

Press PLAY to watch the video, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the latest Degrassi vet to visit the police drama.

1. sarah says:

I live in Canada and we are already 4 episodes in! The premiere was so good! The whole season so far has been awesome! Get ready USA you are all going to love it!

2. Matt says:

I always thought she’d be one of the Degrassi cast to break out afterwards. I thought she was one of the few that really was talented. I guess she has been more successful though. She actually seems to be booking work. I know she had moved to LA right after Degrassi.

3. Joey Padron says:

Good to Stacey back on tv again. Hope she’ll get a series regular on a show one day.

4. Eliza says:

Dov Epstein and Nick Collins are my favorite thing about this show. And I like Traci and Steve, too. Hoping for good storylines for all of them in the coming season.

5. Sparky says:

So glad ABC have finally brought it back although I know all the big McSwarek happenings so far. If we could do a couple of double episodes to catch up with Canada that would be really great. ABC is more than likely not going to show the full 22 episode order. Anyone know when we will get to see them?

• Sparky says:

Full 22 episodes over the summer I meant to say

• Vlada Gelman says:

The plan (as of March) was for both Global and ABC to air just the first 11 episodes this summer.

• Ally Oop says:

From what I read somewhere, Rookie Blue’s second half of the season is intended as a midseason replacement series although looking at their schedule, I have no idea where they’d put it. They have several shows they still haven’t scheduled including A to Z, Bad Judge, Heroes Reborn, Remedy and Big Brother Canada. When Elementary returns in late October, they are planning on taking Parenthood off the air unless one of their other new shows bombs but their new shows are Madam Secretary, NCIS: New Orleans, Stalker, State of Affairs, Constantine and Gracepoint. I can’t see any of the first 4 failing and the second two are only airing in the fall. Global has already said Big Brother Canada is getting a minimum of 2 hours on the schedule each week from late February to mid-May so that would fill the slots Gracepoint and Constantine leave open. That makes me think Rookie Blue won’t return until May next year.

6. Brain says:

You know I have to give props to the show, where most shows might kill off a character on a season finale I was surprised that Rookie Blue would do it on the season premiere, especially one so well liked

7. Hbomb says:

Everwood and Degrassi alums FTW!