1. Cruciatus says:

What’s up with all the lower case i’s on the top part of the main page that flips between news stories? They all look like l’s to me. Is it my browser? Lower case i’s look normal on the main page and in headlines, but in that spot, right now it looks like “Who survlved” and “Pretty Klller twlst explalned,” and “DVR Wlnners and Losers.”

2. wrstlgirl says:

There was so much hype for The 100 2-part finale that I watched it live last week and it was meh. So I DVR’d it last night. I stuck with cables Suits and Graceland instead :-)

• Alex says:

Terrible choice.
      Forgot that suits was on last night

• wrstlgirl says:

Why terrible? It’s not like I’m never gonna see it, I’ll probably watch it tonight actually, with no commercials. Suits was good. Should be a great season.

• Katherine215 says:

I saved last week’s The 100 ep and watched them back to back last night. I thought it helped with continuity. I usually hate part 1’s of 2-parters anyway, so this just felt more like a movie. Fwiw, I liked the first part well enough but the second was really good. Well, actually, it’s all blurring together as one in my head, haha.

3. Boiler says:

People still care about OJ. Please:(

4. rubytu says:

Suits witty repartee was very unwitty, tedious even. The best part of the show is Louis. And the writers might even manage to kill that. They can just throw more sex on the screen, it works for Showtime, why not for USA.

• Coal says:

Agreed on the Louis part. In the beginning of the series he was this self assured, confident character who in his own right was a kick ass lawyer, yes they did make fun of him, but he wasn’t only there for comic relief. The last bit of good writing Louis had was in the season 3 finale when he was defending Harold. But I guess its more important for the good looking characters to be always shagging then give us intriguing plots.