Exclusive

Exclusive Covert Affairs Video: Meet the New Woman in Auggie's Life!

Sorry, Annie Walker, your ex Auggie is not pining away when Covert Affairs returns on Tuesday, June 24 (USA Network, 10/9c).

In fact, “romantically, Auggie’s moving on with his life,” his portrayer Christopher Gorham reveals in our exclusive first look at Season 5. Helping him put his relationship with Annie out of his mind is Hayley (played by Felicity‘s Amy Jo Johnson), an investigator for the National Counter Terrorism Center. (Hmm, anybody else notice a striking resemblance between the women in Auggie’s life?)

RELATED | Max Martini Joins Covert Affairs

“A big theme of this season is asking the question, can you keep your work life separate from your private life?” adds Gorham. Needless to say, that becomes a “complicated” task for Auggie. But first, there’s plenty of flirty banter in the sneak peek.

Elsewhere in the video, Gorham offers up hope for Annie/Auggie fans and talks about his alter ego’s career trajectory.

1. NoChance says:

Hmm, I’m not seeing the resemblance between Annie & Hayley other than the fact that they’re both women.
    Definitely looking forward to the season kicking off and finding out what kind of ops come our way.

2. Dee says:

I may be in the minority but I don’t want Auggie and Annie together again. For me they are better off as friends.

• helixro14 says:

agree! not the heat and cleverness that exists when oded fehr is on screen with her. Am not generally a fan of Annie, though, and her magic hoo-hah for which all the mans is falling for.

• Bashful says:

You’re not in the minority, and I agree with you – leave Annie and Auggie as very good friends only.

3. Priscilla says:

I hate writers

4. Christelle Nelson says:

Goodbye Covert Affairs

5. brandon says:

I think the writers realized last season was a mistake getting Annie and Auggie together so this season is kind of like a reboot.

6. Luis says:

Does this officially make Amy Jo Johnson the most successful Power Ranger?

7. Priscillia28 says:

Walkerson Endgame <3

8. Pat says:

I am looking forward to the start up of Covert Affairs. I really think the Producer’s and Writer’s of this show, should have held off having Auggie and Annie hooking up last season. It would have been better to have left that for the series finale, if their intention is for a Auggie and Annie Happily Ever After relationship.

• M3rc Nate says:

I disagree. Now i have mixed feelings about a lot of stuff in this show relationships wise. Who should be with who, or actually if this show should have SO much romantic-relationship stuff in it…i mean would it kill this show to go “Burn Notice” for a season and have the main character be single and it not be a issue? The integration of females in Mike Westons life was so organic, he has his ex who was organically off-and-on, he had the occasional special woman, and then the undercover relationship in the final season with the bad chick that was complicated…but it seems like Covert Affairs HAS to have Annie in love or sleeping with someone…i dont like that. Let her career be her “boyfriend” for a season.

Okay so i love Amy Jo Johnson from Flashpoint so seeing her on here…love it.

Imagine this, Annie and Augie got together too soon, broke up cause of their lives and careers…they go on to finding new love(s), and working together naturally without any jealously or fighting..they are friends again…BUT, we get towards the end of the series, (1 or 2 more seasons) and they are older…they have had 1-3 relationships since being with each other…and one of them realizes they are right for each other..and fights for the other to realize it too…and thats how you end the series on them together, and it will work because they are older, more mature, have lived life and had relationships that made them realize what they REALLY want. I think it can be actually quite genius to get them together so soon and it not work out, they move on, then later on they realize they are right for each other.

• Priscillia says:

I agree with you

• Bashful says:

Annie and Auggie are better off being friends – they’ve always been best that way.

• Peggy Cooke says:

Yep, it was a hugh mistake re the Annie & Auggie hook up. I really miss Eyal (Oded) & Annie’s smoking hot chemistry.

• angel says:

You’re are so right. I don’t know what the hell ppl are talking about them NEVER getting together. I think that would be perfect. My mom agrees!

Peace everybody ;-)

• Priscillia says:

I agree if Annie & Auggie can not be together, Annie and Auggie should remain single too, with little flirt for everyone, but they end up together at the end

9. Jason says:

I think I’m one of the few who misses the show’s opening theme. I hope they bring it back!

10. Babybop says:

I just hope this season is less dark than last season!

11. Jon says:

Putting Auggie and Annie together was the worst decision ever. Totally ruined the fun of the show and brought it to a screeching halt.

12. Annie and Auggie did break up, yes, but why does Chris always seem to forget that they then GOT BACK TOGETHER, and kissed? That was before she disappeared. He then slept with someone else, while Annie was away (but he knew she was still alive). :P

13. Why are so many people suckers because of these modern day snake oil salespersons.
    This diet will see the pounds drop off and
    you also should have a wide selection of foods, so that you dont get bored.

So after months and months of work you’ve finally reached your weight reduction goals.
    These leopards are great climbers and swimmers and this helps them in catching and killing their prey.

14. Jiesheng says:

It’s not the best character Amy Jo has played but it was a ok episode with a sudden unexpected scene towards the end.