Ratings: Enlisted Returns Steady, Believe Rises, Bachelorette Drops

Believe - Season 1

The return of Fox’s Enlisted was saluted on Sunday night by 1.15 million total viewers, while netting a 0.4 rating — down a smidgen in audience but flat in the demo versus its final Friday foray.

Elsewhere on Fox, Cosmos (3.5 mil/1.3) ticked up 9 percent and two tenths.

RELATED | Kim Roots’ Complete Game of Thrones Recap: Snake Eyes!

Over on NBC, leading out of an America’s Got Talent rerun (which with 4.2 mil/0.9 more than doubled American Dream Builders‘ finale), Believe surged 43 percent and two tenths (to 4.2 mil/0.9), while Crisis (3.9 mil/0.8) was up 32 percent and one tenth.

RELATED | Premiere Poll: Does AMC’s Halt and Catch Fire Compute?

At ABC, Part 1 of The Bachelorette‘s “two-night event” or whatever did 4.9 mil/1.3, down 18 and 19 percent from last Monday.

1. CBWBDK1 says:

Enlisted is hilarious!! So sad that it’s cancelled

2. AW says:

Loved Believe episode last night! It would have been nice if NBC could change its mind and renewed it for season 2 and follow America’s Got Talent in summer of 2015 instead!

3. Cheri says:

I love Believe. And this episode was really really good. I wish that NBC would reconsider and keep this one.

• Lisa says:

I agree. I think in a different timeslot it would really flourish.

• zaza says:

I’m really sad that they canceled Believe. It was improving with every episode and had a lot of potential. In these days of instant gratification, if a show isn’t a hit by episode 2, they cancel it. But some shows need time to grow. Instead of nurturing shows, they yank them and put on more reality shows. Sigh.

4. Erin says:

I love Enlisted, so funny!
    Why the hell is The Bachelorette on my tv every other night? It’s horrible to have to see it, even on mute!

• ... says:

If you hate it so much, why are you leaving it on your TV, even on mute? Turn the channel and find something you like.

5. Pat says:

Enlisted needs to find another home. Since it is a comedy CBS or the USA channel should pick it up. My fingers are crossed!

6. Larry says:

If there was any more proof that viewers want to see something new throughout the year. Seriously, the networks need to reevaluate their ratings system. People can only make one choice watching live but that doesn’t mean they wouldn’t support another show in the same timeslot. Personally, I love Believe, far more than Ressurection (even though I watch both) and I think NBC should had stuck with the show until the totality of it’s season aired.

• Lisa says:

Unfortunately, the network execs just don’t give new shows enough of a chance. Believe is a great show that should not have been canceled.

• tv2day says:

USA TNT FX have the summers locked in. They have much better shows than the networks.

7. V says:

Please please please renew Believe! The ratings say it all.

8. miynga says:

both Believe and Crisis should have been summer shows!!!

9. tv2day says:

Believe pilot episode was awesome. Fell way below that as the season went on. Its a nice show but the English chick that was chasing them in the pilot episode was needed on the show. Also, kind of weird that they move around NYC even though there is an amber alert and a death row inmates on the run

10. Hannah says:

I really loved Believe! Hate that NBC cancelled it. I felt like the show had huge potential