'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From 24, Orphan Black, The 100 and Other Shows Are Faring

THE COUPLE |  24's Jack and Audrey
THE LATEST | After Jack finally scores face time with President Heller and pleads his case, Audrey makes her way in for an unexpected reunion. “I don't even know where to begin,” she starts, with so much — including but not limited to her years-ago catatonia and Jack’s exile — having transpired since they last saw each other.
OUCH! | When Jack, at a loss for anything to say himself, asks about Audrey’s marriage to Mark — “Are you happy? Is he good to you?” — her silent response speaks volumes.
THE FORECAST | Cloudy. Perhaps too much <I>has</I> in fact transpired since their onetime romance? Plus, Jack will be busy for the foreseeable future (or at least the next seven episodes) saving the world, again.

Summer lovin’ happens so fast. Unfortunately, so do summer break-ups – and the warm season is just getting started. For every TV couple that’s heating up, one seems to be cooling down.

So grab some shade and find out how your favorite couples are doing with this installment of ‘Ship Shape, a recurring feature in which TVLine provides you with the latest developments for TV’s hottest duos — and then offers our forecast for each pairing.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

Don’t see your favorite love match represented here? Give ‘em a shout out below and maybe they’ll merit a mention the next go-around.

And with that said, this ‘ship is about to set sail, so click through our gallery (via the blue button underneath the 24 photo above or by clicking this link) and hop aboard!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 'Ship Shape, Photo Gallery

1. Mendez says:

Since your update I can’t view your galleries on my iOS devices. :(

• Lisa London says:

Frankly, I want to give up on this site. The new font is SO BAD, I can barely read the articles and all the headlines are blurry. Sort it out, TV Line!

2. Alison says:

Please put the galleries back in each individual article!!

3. Katie_Mead says:

The in-line galleries were so much easier to view, it’s such a shame about this backwards step to a gallery separate from the article.

4. BrightLight says:

Are we ever again going to be able to view a gallery and comment on the article accompanying it at the same time? The only way I could even make this comment was to open the gallery in a separate tab.

All that being said: That Cophine scene brought so much pain. The preview for the next episode however almost killed me.

5. Andrea says:

The new gallery doesn’t really work on my computer. I can read the words on the side and I can see small pictures at the bottom, but the picture never shows up in the middle of the view gallery. I’m using a desktop computer that is fairly new. I would love to be able to see the pictures.

6. Katherine215 says:

Not to beat a dead horse, but having the gallery not appear in the article is just terrible. I clicked on the gallery, it replaced the ‘Ship Shape article page instead of opening a new tab, and then i had to go back to the home page, click on this article again, and go to the comments to even type this. I had wanted to comment on something from the gallery, but it took so many steps to get back here, I’m too annoyed to bother trying to remember what I wanted to say! PLEASE get this fixed, TVLine! Heck, go back to the old layout, it was SO much better and easier to read. I come here so much less often than I used to… :(

7. I’m a book reader, so the Missandei/Grey Worm arc took me by surprise. It’s actually very sweet though, and a nice departure from the crazy scheming and sexual violence of the rest of the show.

8. Pat says:

I use an i-Pad and I had no problem viewing the gallery. Anyway, upon viewing the gallery I realized that I do not watch any of these shows. Oh well, I will wait for your next “Ship Shape” and hopefully it will be all the summer shows that will be starting up that I do watch.

• Maryann says:

The gallery and article layout worked on my ipad as well. Now if we could just adjust the size of the print liked we used to, so it would be big enough to read.

9. Maryann says:

Nothing in this list of interest, except possibly Game of Thrones.

10. MGL says:

I love Jack and Audrey. I hope for another stolen moment in between jack saving the world.

Also, hate the new format. It’s too big.

11. Joey says:

Richard and Monica seem cute together. Looking forward to them next season.

12. SBookLover says:

Guys, please fix the galleries :( It’s really bad to watch them like this, and the fact that you have to go back to comment it’s just awful. Also the font!!! For people like me that use glasses or contacts, it’s painful.

13. a says:

Having the gallery separate from the article isn’t a good move. It’s just a pain. And the harsh blue background with the bad font give me a headache after two or three slides. This website redesign has been a resounding failure and frankly I’m surprised by how little you’ve done to address the displeasure from your users. Looks like I’ll be finding a new entertainment website.

14. Hey there, You have done an excellent job.
    I’ll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I am sure they will be benefited from this website.