Exclusive

24 Sneak Peek: Jack Lists His Demands! Plus: Who Survived the Blast?

This Monday on 24: Live Another Day (Fox, 9/8c), Jack Bauer is poised to swing into action on behalf of the government that forced him into exile — but first, let’s review his list of demands. Because you can be assured he does have one.

RELATED | 24: Live Another Day Recap: Keeping Up With the Droneses

In this exclusive clip from the sixth of LAD‘s 12 hours, President Heller is on the horn with one of the wayward drone strike’s survivors (pictured below, yes) to declare that Mr. Bauer is going to do the U.S. of A. a solid and reach out to a sketchy arms dealer who might know where to find Margot Al-Harazi.

RELATED | Yvonne Strahovski Talks 24′s Potential Alliance, Shares Sarah Walker’s Take on ‘Naughty’ Kate

What all — and who — does Jack require to get the job done? Press play to find out.

1. Justin says:

I already love Jack and Kate.

• dan says:

Me too. I’m so hoping they bring this back next year.

• Justin says:

Same here.

• M3rc Nate says:

I cant imagine them finally getting this season and it being written and shot as the last 24 season, and having Jack live. Yes the actor loves the character but he openly said for this season how physically demanding it is and he just cant keep up…the only thing i could see as a possibility and its one that i love, is the idea of 24 continuing with Kate as the main character in future season(s). I also like the idea (and im sure the studio/network would too) of seasons from now on being 12 episodes. I enjoy the 24 eps=24 hours but short seasons (including this one) of TV are proving to be the better in terms of content, story, plot development, story development, lack of filler etc. I say i bet the studio/network would enjoy it more cause if they get 5-7 mil viewers, 12 episodes is much cheaper to shoot.

• blackwell says:

I really liked the Original 24 – And was disappointed to say the least when the series was over. I hoped they would continue with LAD after this series finishes. But I can’t imagine 24 without Jack. Kate is great, but Jack is back!

• acurat says:

Totally agree. I saw Sutherland say he cannot do this anymore – he is over a decade older now in his mid 40s and the role is taxing. For example, in early seasons, he ran a lot. Now he does not run much anymore – and usually in a crowd of people Yvonne Strahovski (from Chuck on NBC, a black belt holder of karate, and able to do her own stunts as Sutherland does – she did it for 5 years on Chuck) is about the age Sutherland was when he took on the role 13 years ago (she is 31, Sutherland is now 47 – was 33 when he started). The ratings are stronger than Fox hoped as the live + dvr +7 ratings are nearly as high as the last season four years ago, which is great in today’s market. This pariing up for the second half of the episodes is a trial run (as the whole season is) to see if Yvonne has the appeal of Kiefer – and if they can make it work with her. I still think it is a long shot to return to the spring schedule, but it has a chance.

2. Tran says:

Can’t wait for Monday’s episode to see Jack and Kate team up for the first time.

3. joterri says:

Please bring 24 back next summer for at least a few more mini-runs, Jack is back and let him say back!

4. Brandon says:

How refreshing! Jack wants, Jack needs, Jack gets! That’s like a first in this series.

5. tstephen51 says:

Can’t view the video on my iphone :(

6. Faye H says:

Jack wants her, Jack needs her, Jack gets her ! …..love it

7. Paul Lesee says:

Great show so far. But I am worried that at the end of it all, Jack goes to jail because of the forged rendition paper work done by Heller’s Chief of Staff. With President Heller suffering the onset of Alzheimer’s he may not be able to cancel it.

• Jared says:

That rendition document is still hanging out there, so I agree that there’s a possibility that will come back into play. However, 24 already used the “Jack gets captured and tortured by a hostile government for previous offenses against them” card when he was taken by the Chinese at the end of Season 5. Obviously 24 isn’t averse to reusing certain plot devices (e.g. moles) multiple times, but I personally hope that they don’t go back to that well.

8. JAO says:

Where’s the video?
    Not showing on my iPhone

9. Jimmycrackcorn says:

When does Jack Interrogate the Obama clan.

10. Eric says:

I’m liking Heller. “Well put her back in the field!”

11. gary says:

I ENJOY AND AM ENTERTAINED BY THIS SHOW VERY MUCH. MR. SUTHERLAND, PLEASE CONSIDER DOING MORE-PRETTY PLEASE ?

12. Whoo hoo! Antiterrorism at its best! Jack is Back!

13. Peter Ou says:

“Jack wants her, Jack needs her, Jack gets her.” Well said, Heller.

14. Maureen says:

Jack is 24. I don’t see it continuing without him. That is just the way I feel. What a wonderful show though. Best ever on tv.

15. I like it, as far as I’m concerned this is the best show on network T.V congrats to FOX and the 24 team.

16. Cathy says:

Show to nite was great I enjoy
    Love all the stars