Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Will Ali Unmask 'A' On the Season Premiere?

Loading video...

The season premiere of Pretty Little Liars will find Alison coming face to face with “A” in New York — even if we still don’t know whose face that is.

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars Season 5 Poster: Which Girl Is Falling to Pieces?

The above clip from the June 10 premiere (ABC Family, 8/7c) reveals that confrontation, but the question is: Will Ali have the guts to unmask Ezra’s shooter?

(My gut says, “lol no.”)

In a second clip below, Aria and the girls conjure up a plan to keep Ali — and Ezra, who’s still in a coma — safe from “A.” Hanna is also seen placing a crucial phone call that sets the girls’ new plan in motion.

Watch the PLL premiere clips, above and below, then drop a comment with your predictions: Will we ever find out who shot Ezra?

Loading video...

1. Diz says:

You won’t ever know who A is until the shows is cancelled and the producers do a Q&A after the finale where they still will leave it up to your interpretation. This show, these people, ugh.

2. Cassandra says:

Even if she does, it will be off screen and they won’t tell the audience anytime soon. Or they will it by season’s end they will find some way explain it so that person was not the real A.

• Rook says:

Or they will unmask A and later in the season reveal that they are actually being blackmailed by the real A and had no other choice.

3. Tee says:

(My gut says, “lol no.”)
    That was pretty much what I was thinking as I clicked on the headline to read the post.

4. Kayla says:

I’ll be a senior citizen by the time they reveal the real “A”

5. Jj says:

Considering they have already released a sneak peak where multiple A’s run up and circle someone at some point in the episode, I’m going to have to go with no. Even if I hadn’t seen that, the answer would be no. If they’ve even decided how many A’s there actually are, I’d be shocked. Anyone who watched past season 1 knows how this works. Really, who watches these clips and then says ‘OMG, they’re going to reveal A!!!!!!!!!’?

6. Celesta says:

LOL @DIz it’ll be another GG thing where when the show gets cancelled they’ll pick one of the main characters to be A even though all past episodes contradict that like with Dan in GG.

7. Alice says:

Oh please, it’ll be the season finale. I’m pretty sure everyone on this show, at one point or another, has been suspected of being ‘A’. I’m so tired of it.

8. Jasminka says:

I think that either Caleb, Jason or Luces are “A”.

9. Crystal says:

Aria is so selfish, All she cares about her is her precious Ezra, she’d sooner send her friend Alison to wolves. Unbelievable. I am so Annoyed with her character