Mad Men: 12 Questions We Want Answered by the Series Finale

<h2>Was Bert this season's noteworthy death? Or will we see another before the finale is over?

How many fingers of Scotch are acceptable before noon? How many tag lines can you generate by 5 pm? And sweetheart, will you pick up my dry cleaning on your lunch break?

These are the types of questions we’re used to hearing in regard to Mad Men, which wrapped the first half of its final season Sunday. But we’ve got queries of our own – about everything from the identity of a mysterious blonde to the reappearance of a long-forgotten kiddo – that we hope the AMC drama will answer before Don Draper’s saga fades to black.

PHOTOSMad Men: The 15 Best Recurring Characters

So click through this gallery of Sterling Cooper & Partners Qs we want solved by the final moments of the series finale – which will take place next year – and then hit the comments with your own Mad mysteries.

1. GeoDiva says:

It’s Lou not Leo in the first picture/slide question. Otherwise, most of these are questions I do want to know.

2. Geo says:

I think at least one of these has already been answered: The blonde who claimed to know Don was a prostitute who was supposed to be a “gift” to entice Don to sign with the other agency. I thought that episode heavily implied that.

As to questions I wish we’d see answered before the series finale (but doubt we will): Whatever became of Sal?

3. WHAT HAPPENED TO SAL? Is he involved in any way with Stonewall?

4. CourtTV says:

I would like to know how to get the gallery and comment section to show up on the same page on a mobile device. I had to go back all 12 slides to return here.

• Biranit says:

Same on desktop… not to mention the slideshow just continued on to an American Idol slide… Not very clever or user friendly.

• Francine says:

Mine has a “back to article” link right above the gallery- does it not show up when you view it?

• Francine says:

Sorry! Scratch that- I see that link is only on the first picture. Instead of clicking all the way back, I went directly to the home page and came back to the article. Still not user friendly at all. Hopefully that will be fixed.

5. CourtTV says:

I think Megan has been seeing other people since being out in LA. Thanks for these questions!

6. Sparky says:

When Peggy was getting emotional about her kid neighbor leaving it made me wonder if she would consider finding out about her son with Pete. I would love to see some resolution about that storyline. As big a pain in the ass as Joan has been to Don lately I would really like it if she and Roger would try and settle down together but at this point I doubt that will happen.

7. Biranit says:

“Who was that blonde who claimed to know Don in Field Trip?”
    That was Anna Draper’s niece, whom we saw just a couple of episodes ago.

8. moose says:

Oh for crying out loud. For the last time, NO, we are not going to see Peggy and Pete’s baby ever again. It is a misconception that Peggy’s sister is raising that baby. The baby we saw the sister with was the sister’s own (revealed in the episode where we saw that the sister was heavily pregnant at the time that Peggy gave birth). Matt Weiner confirmed in the press at the end of that season that when Peggy told Pete “I had your baby and I gave it away”, he meant for people to understand that she put the baby up for adoption. And adoption was sealed shut in those days. It took lawyers and court orders and legislation to open up those records, and that sort of thing didn’t happen until the 1980s or 1990s. There is no more of the story to tell. The baby is permanently out of the picture.

9. forwarddad says:

Agree @moose. The Peggy baby story is done. Move on, MW has.

I think there maybe another death.

And I wish there would be a Sally spinoff.😄

10. N tTVf says:

Who is Neve Campell’s character (the one Don met on the plane in S7.1 flying back from LA-NY) ? I assume we’ll be seeing her again in S7b next spring.

11. anna says:

These are the burning questions you have about mad men? Who cares if Lou still has his job. Yes Ginsberg is gone. No one wants to see Megan again and the question of Peggy’s baby was answered in season two.

12. AnnieM says:

I too want to see Sal again.