Save the Dates! 80+ June Premieres and Finales

TV Calendar 2014 June“Year-round programming” was a recurring theme at this year’s network Upfront presentations — and our handy calendar of more than 80 June premieres and finales would seem to support that claim.

Among the returning shows, USA Suits back up, Orange Is the New Black serves another sentence, more Major Crimes are solved and True Blood bites into its final season. Brand-new fare includes FX’s Tyrant, HBO’s The Leftovers and a spin-off you may have heard about, Disney Channel’s Girl Meets World.

RELATED | Cable Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Cancelled?

Saying goodbye in June, you have Orphan Black (so soon!), Game of Thrones and the series finales for Drop Dead Diva and Californication.

As an added bonus, this calendar boasts not one but two tinted boxes previewing some discerningly curated July and August premieres. Finales are in BOLD. Click on the thumbnail below, and save the dates.
TV Calendar 2014 JunePreemptive P.S.
My calendar-making skills have never been infallible, so if you spy something that is (theoretically) missing, drop a polite note in Comments and I will (maybe) include it in an (eventual) update.

1. lkiniowa says:

So the Emmys are at the end of August now instead of the end of September? When do the nominations come out then?

2. Riana says:

Orange is the New Black isn’t premiering. Like all Netflix series, all the episodes become available at that date.

3. CBWBDK1 says:

Thanks for the calendar matt!!

4. Katie_Mead says:

An addition, and a question:
    Power Season 1 premieres (Starz) 2014-Jun-07 (9pm)
    Believe – Ep 12 airs 2014-Jun-08 – will that be the series finale, or is there still a 13th episode to air in June or July?

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

POWER has been fixed.

• Dan the critic says:

I think Believe will be May 25, June 1, and June 15 for the last 3 episodes.

• Katie_Mead says:

My bad! – Believe 1×12 airs on the 15th, not the 8th, but I still don’t know whether that episode serves as the series finale, or whether the 13th episode still exists for all 13 to air. I think I must have spent more time trying to figure that out, than actually watching the show ! Just pencil me in as daft.

5. Beth says:

June 11th is going to be a good day! Suits and Graceland :)

6. Tran says:

Very sad to see Crisis getting canceled but we’ll see how it’s going to end with a two-hour series finale on June 29th. Looking forward to watch Last Ship on June 22nd as does the return of Switched at Birth on June 16th and the season premiere of Pretty Little Liars on June 10th.

7. Britt says:

I’ve never been this excited for summer tv! I can’t wait :)

8. Tom says:

WEDNESDAY, JULY 30 at 8 pm Penn & Teller: Fool Us on The CW.
    FRIDAY, AUGUST 1 at 8 pm Masters of Illusion on The CW.

9. rflairfan1 says:

To me it just doesn’t seem like there is as much as there used to be. Maybe it is because some shows have ended or I have stopped watching . But it seemed to me that my summers were usually busier than the Sept-May time. It probably is just me thought. LOL

• JC1 says:

I doubt there’s less – if anything there’s probably more. But I know how you feel. My summer TV schedule used to be almost more full than my regular season schedule, and definitely more of my favorites were in the summer. Now the only summer show I’m watching is Rizzoli & Isles, and maybe Night Shift. But hey, it’s a great time to get caught up on my Netflix/Amazon Prime watchlist, right? ;)

• torimelching says:

I do watch Rizzoli & Isles however with this being the first year without Frost and the whole Jane pregnancy I don’t know if I will continue to watch. I will give it 2-3 episodes.

10. Gwen says:

Matt, do you know when (or if) “Who Do You Think You Are?” is returning on TLC?

11. Ron says:

Can’t wait for OITNB and Rectify premiers. Great shows.

12. RD says:

Love the Writer’s Room with Jim Rash, but you have it mislabeled on your calendar as an IFC show: it’s on Sundance.

13. Monica says:

Reckless premieres on June 29th on CBS

14. Boston2AZ says:

Hard to believe that we waited almost a year for Orphan Black and we’re getting what – 8 episodes?

15. tara17 says:

I’ll be tuning in for Under the Dome, Major Crimes and Orange is the New Black.

16. jss0058 says:

Bummed to see the finales of Orphan Black & Game of Thrones approaching. Feels like they just started after a really long wait.

Am excited about some Big Brother! Love the summer guilty pleasure. Do we know yet if they are doing the After Dark show again this year? I’d love for it to go back to showtime instead of tv guide network

17. Tara says:

Does anyone know when Celebrity Apprentice returns? P.S. Dont judge me!!!

18. Brandy says:

Can’t wait for June-BatB,The Fosters,Switched at Birth,Pretty Little Liars,Young & Hungry,Mistresess,Rizzoli & Isles.

19. Rebecca Parker says:

Bless you! I just asked for this last night on Twitter to Slezak and Ausiello – now I now where the real power is ;) Thanks so much!

20. Ted says:

The only thing on the entire page to interest me even remotely is Rising Star. And that’s mainly for cheese and mockability.

21. H.Houston says:

I have the Leftovers (HBO) on the 15th on my calendar at home – you have it on June 29th – did it get changed?

22. n8ball78 says:

Summer television has been getting better and better each year. Judging from looks and my own taste in tv this summer looks great. So many new shows that I’m hoping will be great. Shows like Tyrant, Extant, The Last Ship, The Leftovers, The Strain, and Power. Im sure they won’t all be hits but I’m hoping at least 2 or 3 become hits. Plus my returning summer shows like Under the Dome, Falling Skies, OITNB, The Killing, The Bridge and others.

I understand not everyone has the same taste in television shows but anyone who says this summer looks bad in terms of what their putting out needs to look again. There’s something for everyone. If you still can’t find something I’d suggest you just keep being miserable. Some people are never satisfied.

23. jim90066 says:

Newsroom? TVRage has S03 starting July 13

24. Olivia says:

So excited for OITNB!! This one’s a gem. It might be me finally getting fed up with network sh– but there are less and less shows that make me go all ‘nooo!’ when an episode ends and I have to wait to see what happens next. I’m kinda ‘meh’ most of the time, rarely intrigued and let alone excited. Even with my former faves like Castle or Criminal Minds. Cable shows are where it’s at for me these days… for the most part.

I’ll also be watching PLL despite it getting insanely boring (who knows, maybe it will be a good season, miracles and stuff), R&I even if I’m dreading the Lee Thompson Young situation, and UTD hoping that the cast and writers alike will step up their game so I finally can get interested in some characters besides Alice (who died) and Barbie.

25. Kerri K says:

According to the TNT website, the new season of Franklin & Bash will premier on August 13th.

26. nguber says:

Reblogged this on iwatch2much and commented:
    June Premiere Dates!!!

27. Ally_D says:

Can’t wait for more Fosters!!!

28. Naazneen says:

Witches of East end, Masters of Sex, Suits, Hemlock Grove. Cant wait!

29. Han_nah says:

The best thing about American TV at the moment is that there are some seriously good summer shows. Its winter in the southern hemisphere so i have lots of free time stuck indoors. Cannot wait for my winter break in July to watch all of these June premieres…eeek

30. Francesca says:

The Almighty Johnsons premiering July 11th on SyFy!!

31. Adrienne Sheridan says:

How do I make the June calendar large enough print so I can keep it by my TV for reference?
    P.S. I’m not so happy about Revolution being cancelled!!!

32. Shirley H. Reichard says:

When is Downton Abbey going to return? I’ve searched many web sites including BBC UK schedules and can’t find the date of the new season. And why such a long hiatus? I’m starting not to care about it, although I’ll probably get addicted again once it returns.

33. Dan Wolfe says:

So I heard that Believe is ending on June 15th. Should I “Believe” NBC, like when they were going to air the World Music Awards? And then didn’t…

34. kate says:

Is Sleepy Hollow a fall show? It has been off-air a loooooong time.

35. Alex says:

NBC truly erred in cancelling BELIEVE. I hoped that another network would pick it up, maybe you could pitch it to Fox, USA or ABC. It was such a well done production and acting superb.
    As for Emmy’s….Robert Carlyle of ONCE is overlooked again. He absolutely steals the show
    and the show is a far better ensemble than others nominated. Revenge, Suits and Covert
    Affairs are also ignored. It appears the same people and shows are nominated year after year while terrific talent is overlooked. Why is this ?

36. Crystal says:

When will July dates be posted.

37. Seth says:

Top Chef Duels August 6th!

38. Kristina says:

Thanks for the calendar! I was wondering when some of my favorite shows are coming back and look, here’s this handy thing!

39. TV Gord says:

This is just a friendly reminder to switch the Crisis finale to the 21st from the 22nd, from your story. :-)

40. Laura says:

I’m really ticked off at FOX for cancelling Almost Human. It was one of their best rated shows but because the demographics were younger on a couple of other shows, they were chosen over it. When are the networks going to smarten up and realize that their are intelligent people over 45 who watch a lot of tv. They could have a least brought it back as a summer replacement. Bones is the only other show they make that is palatable to me.

41. Kristina says:

Any idea when The Exes is coming back?

42. sue says:

when is “Strike Back” (CineMax) starting?????? What about SyFy’s “Haven” start date????????

43. Ralph says:

Looks like Showtime is not going to premiere Seven Deadly Sins on June 21.

44. Alicia says:

The Lottery premieres July 20th on Lifetime. I think that looks good!

45. Deryk says:

Matt: truly appreciate the calendars and your organization skills, keep up the good work! Do you know if/when the July/14 calendar will be out? Thanks so much.

46. Adrienne Sheridan says:

Could you lease make your calendars so they are large enough to print. I like to keep it by my den TV and the one you’ve been putting out is toooo small for these “old” eyes – even with reading glasses!

47. Adrienne Sheridan says:

I forgot to mention that when I click on the thumb nail of the calendar, it is too big to print!!!