7th Annual ABC & SOAPnet Salute Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids Benefit Closing Celebration

7th Annual ABC & SOAPnet Salute Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids Benefit Closing Celebration

1. Carol Rebhahn says:

No one will ever beable to take Phylis’s place on the Young and the Restless, as the Ridge on Bold and Beautiful is a big joke. This new one is much to old and scruffy looking. He looks like needs a bath and a haircut, He can’t even act either. We all really miss the old Ridge,and Michell Stafford. and bring back Billy. I SURE MISS ALL THE SOAPS ON CBS,ESPECIALLY GUIDING LIGHT.

• Speak for yourself as , ”we all really miss Ridge,Phyllis and Billy.” I personally didn’t care for the
      people you miss so much except for Billy. Billy to me is a great actor. Phyllis never did show me anything in her acting. She was always screaming in her deliverance in her scripts. Ridge had
      no dig or deep down , in his scripts and he was always had the same tone into whatever he delivering. As I say, Billy is an exception great actor. Now as for the new people coming, sure they my look older. They need to look older. They can’t stay the same age. Just like the women can’t keep having babies when they get a certain age. So,changes has to come to the soaps.
      I would like to see more faces in the soaps because the story lines calm to close to incest .

This is my my opinion and I do respect all others opinion.

• Mary Jane Hunt says:

I agree with this post. I have watched Y&R & B&B from day one of the shows. I loved Billy Miller as Billy Abbott I don’t see anyone feeling his shoes. Did not like David Tom as Billy Abbott. Never really did like Ron Moss as Ridge. He was boring. I like Thorsten Kaye he gives Ridge a personality. As for Michelle Stafford. I really liked her but if she can leave Y&R after all those year & they hold her place open for her to return. Then she joins another Soap. We don’t need her back. Good luck to the new Phillips. Don’t know how I will feel about the new Billy Abbott. Billy Miller please come back to Y&R.

• Chrisie says:

I agree with your comments. I loved Billy Miller as Billy Abbott, did not think that David Tom was good in that role either. The new Billy is not too bad, time will tell. Never liked Ron Moss as Ridge, agreed that he was very boring and was not a good actor. As for Phyllis, Michelle Stafford was great, she can play a devious, evil, and bitchy role well. Hard to fill her shoes. I heard that Gina Tognoni will play Phyllis. I don’t think she fits the role, but we’ll see. She seem a bit younger then the character and Michelle. ….

• Bonnie says:

No one will fill her shoes and she knows it Y&R make her a better offer!!!!!

2. surfobeach says:

Such horrid comments. Learn to love people, learn to love! It’s a good show, great actors, some of us get really attached to the ones that are playing roles, and take it a little too personally when they make changes in their life. (remember these are people, human beings with feelings and families, that deserve our respect) Good luck to ALL the actors in all their new roles! Life is cyclic, and actors of soap operas will come and go! And, Billy Miller is deffo hubba hubba!!! I hope whatever his new path is, works perfect for him. I’ve watched Y&R since I was a kid (now in my 40’s) and I’ve seen a lot of changes. Embrace change! =)

3. JJ says:

There will never be anyone who will take the place of the real Phyllis.

• Chrisie says:

I agree, Y&R need to find a actor who can play the “bad evil Phyllis”. And Michelle Stafford can play her well, evil, beady eye….and all.

4. Sylvia Szabo says:

I don’t mind change of characters:) I like the old and the new actors. If you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all. Live Laugh Love. Peace to all.