What to Watch Monday: Bones Finale, Warehouse Closes Forever, Maya Rudolph Special and More

bones-season-9-finaleOn TV this Monday: The Bones finale puts Booth in hot water, Warehouse 13 permanently shuts its doors, Maya Rudolph brings variety to NBC and a new Bachelorette begins her search for love. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

VIDEO | Bones Sneak Peek: Is Booth Above the Law? Is Brennan Slinging a Shotgun?
RELATED | Bones Finale Scoop: ‘Everything’ Changes, Says Emily Deschanel

8 pm Bones (Fox) | Season finale: In an episode directed by David Boreanaz, the Jeffersonian team investigates the death of a conspiracy blogger who died just before meeting up with Booth to discuss a previous case. (Renewed/headed back to Thursdays.)

8 pm The Voice (NBC) | Christina Grimmie, Josh Kaufman and Jake Worthington perform one last time in hopes of winning the Season 6 crown. Who are you pulling for, TVLine readers?

8 pm Dancing With the Stars (ABC) | On Night 1 of the two-part finale, the final four couples compete in two rounds of dance.

8:30 pm Friends With Better Lives (CBS) | When Kate isn’t impressed on a date with Will’s trainer, Will gives him some pointers (nice guy!) and then takes credit for their amazing night (spoke too soon!).

VIDEO | 24: Live Another Day Sneak Peek: Audrey Learns That Jack Is Back — Pity the Messenger!

9 pm Warehouse 13 (Syfy) | Series finale: The team struggles with the news that Warehouse 13 will be moving to a new host country.

9 pm Mike & Molly (CBS) | Season finale: After Molly gets accepted to an elite writers’ workshop in Iowa, Mike asks her not to go. (Renewed.)

9:30 pm The Bachelorette (ABC) | Season 10 premiere, 90 minutes: Months after Juan Pablo left her jilted — does she know the size of the bullet she dodged? — former Bachelor chaser Andi Dorfman meets 25 suitors who will try to win her heart.

the-maya-rudolph-show-nbcRELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard 2014: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections and More!

10 pm The Maya Rudolph Show (NBC) | This hour-long variety special includes skits and musical performances, with guest stars including SNL alumni Andy Samberg, Fred Armisen and Chris Parnell, and Kristen Bell.

10 pm Louie (FX) | Louie takes his new friend to lunch, and someone from his past resurfaces.

10 pm RuPaul’s Drag Race (Logo) | Season finale: America’s Next Drag Superstar is crowned. (Renewed.)

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

1. Emgee says:

24. That is all.

2. Kim R says:

Hoping the best for Maya’s variety show. I grew up on them and it would be great to see something like that find a spot today and succeed. Come on! :D If The Bachelorette can be on TV surely we can enjoy a talent packed variety show! :)

3. Justin says:

Bones,
    Warehouse 13

4. Tessa says:

Dancing with the Stars-live
    Bones DVR

5. madbengalsfan85 says:

Bones

6. LynnH says:

24. Nothing else.

7. Stormy says:

Bones, Antiques Roadshow. How pathetic that there is so little of worth on during May sweeps.

8. bj says:

24, Rookie Blue.

• Sparky says:

So jealous you get to see Rookie Blue tonight….I’m assuming you are in Canada. Nothing on TV for me tonight…,only another month before Rookie Blue is back on ABC!!!!

• MP says:

Whoa. How are you watching Rookie Blue? It’s airing in Canada? They used to air Beauty and the Beast a night before the US and I would watch it online. I’m going to see if I can do the sme thing with Rookie Blue. I love that show.

• bj says:

This is a little Canadian revenge for all those “not available in your geographic area” messages. lol

Yes, it starts tonight here. Thank heavens they haven’t decided to wait till the American network is willing to air it. It’s been a long enough wait.

9. Brian says:

Is Rookie Blue back tonight?

I’d say “The Voice”, but this season is getting to just be a load of rubbish.

Looking forward to W13 even though it’s sadly ending.

10. Lulu says:

Bones and 24

11. Karen MT says:

Bones and Warehouse 13. And if they try to make Pete and Myka confess their love for each other, I’m going to be highly upset!

12. Joey Padron says:

Friends With Better Lives, some of The Voice, The Maya Rudolph Show, and Jimmy Fallon.

13. Jimmy says:

Sad to see Warehouse 13 go. I’m glad they had this chance to bring the series to an end, but these last few episodes up until last week have been very disappointing. Here’s hoping the Warehouse goes out in style.

14. Tran says:

24. Always a huge fan of the Kiefer Sutherland led series.

15. Sarah says:

Bones and WH13 finales. :):( And I’m gonna try and find Rookie Blue online tomorrow morning.

16. Kim R says:

Bones (live), DWTS (pvr), Rookie Blue (live), Mike & Molly and Maya (pvr). Can’t wait for Rookie Blue!!! :D

17. GS says:

I’m all about DWTS tonight and tomorrow night! Maks and Meryl better win this season! I’m so over the favortism and grading on a scale for Amy. She should be #2 over Candace and James but no way is she better than Meryl. Meryl and Maks have been the best couple I’ve ever seen on DWTS! If they find a way to give another trophy to Derek, I am seriously done with this show regardless of who they manage to bring on in the future.

18. Pat says:

Bones. I just hope that they are not going to put a dent in their marriage. Also, Warehouse 13. I am really sad 😢 to see this go. I enjoyed every moment of watching this. Boy, SYFY needs to go. They are forever canceling shows that I like. I am lucky if any show makes it to a fifth season.

19. KC says:

Dancing with the Stars!
    I can’t sit through 10 mins of Bones anymore…

20. whovian81 says:

The Warehouse 13 finale was very good. Since it leaked early, I was able to watch already. Think they did a nice job of wrapping things up. Made me teary-eyed at different points throughout the episode. Sad to see it go. :(

21. Britt says:

DWTS
    Bones
    Maybe The Bachelorette if I’m bored.
    I hate the time between the end of May Sweeps and when summer shows start.

22. kirads09 says:

Bones (probably)
    24LAD

23. B says:

Bones!! I love David Boreaneaz! <3

24. John NYC says:

WH 13 (sniff) and Bones, sadly this may be my last Bones, they’ve just been losing my attention this year…. Maybe it’s unfair, but I recently reviewed the pilot and POP! Not so much anymore in comparison, especially Emily.

25. HAP says:

No one is mentioning watching Louie? Wow.

26. Jack says:

WAREHOUSE 13
    :'(
    I’m so glad they get a chance to ‘finish’ the show but ultimately wish it was staying. I’ll miss it a lot!

27. Cindy says:

If I refuse to watch the WH13 finale, does that mean it doesn’t end? I really hope they don’t put Pete and Myka together. That would almost be incest since they act so much like brother and sister.

28. Lois says:

Bones and 24 – should be exciting!!!

29. Leo says:

W13
    I will miss this series. Fortunately, we’ll have good times to conclude this series. Farewell to Artie (and son), Claudia (Mrs. Donovan) that I found funny.

30. Anonymous says:

Saw the Maya show. Hate to have to say it but It was pretty bad.

31. Judy Ms.Girl says:

Saw the Bones Season Finale and it was awesome. They delivered to their fans it was great to see Temperance packing the rifle and save her man. I wonder next season if when she returns home if they have their home reset up like nothing happened and still claim that Booth killed three agents sent to retrieve him. It was a great finale. I love Bones, Castle, and The Mentalist they all had explosive finales and are well written shows in my book. If fans really thought Rick and Kate were getting married without any foul play they were so off base and not true fans of course, Rick did not die and it was probably the 3X Killer who did not drown. James Brolin, Castles’s Father, will have to swoop in and save the day. They may never get married. On The Mentalist, everyone knows the Lisbon and Jane have always had an unsaid relationship!! She showed it more than Jane but then both of them at times were totally jealous and fearful…. Jane lost his wife and daughter and Lisbon was there for 6 years as his somewhat confidant and friend who he finally learned to trust and love and feel safe with again. The acting was superb on last Sunday’s show. I love my Bones though that is still my favorite after all of these years…. they need to bring back Zack and let him become the King of the Lab again. See you in the fall old friends. JMW MS, Girl….

32. dman6015 says:

Maya Rudolph – oofah. A definite one-and-done. Too many former SNL people. Felt like a bad SNL night.

33. The next day, The Hollywood Reporter announced that Hugh
    Jackman was also in talks to return to the franchise as
    Wolverine. This is not a big surprise, as Singer was originally supposed to
    direct “X-Men: First Class,” but stepped down when his commitments to
    “Jack the Giant Slayer” got in the way. “[Matthew] Vaughn is going for a big sci-fi style thing with X-Men: Days of Future Past,” Millar
    said.

34. penny norman says:

Loved the ending. Would love for booth and bones to have another baby. And what ever happen to his son.