Exclusive

Exclusive Grimm Finale Video: Monrosalee's Future Is So Bright, Nick's Gotta Wear...

Grimm‘s big wedding is nearly here, and as you’ll see in the following exclusive clip from Friday’s season finale (NBC, 9/8c), Nick fully intends to make good on his plan to wear sunglasses to Monroe and Rosalee’s ceremony — no matter how many weird looks he gets.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard 2014: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

As the rehearsal unfolds, the officiant wonders why Monroe’s best man is trying to look too cool for school. The Grimm can’t really respond, “Well, most of the attendees will be fairy-tale monsters who can tell I’m their sworn enemy by looking into my eyes,” can he? So the bridal party spins a complicated yarn instead.

Do you think the officiant is fooled? Press PLAY on the video below to see for yourself.

1. Carla Krae says:

LMAO! The best part is that they ALL chime in.

2. Taylor says:

LOL! It was hilarious when everybody chimed in to try and explain to the woman who will be officiating the wedding why Nick was wearing sunglasses by giving a really weird reason for why he has to wear them. Although, I wish the show had given David Giuntoli/Nick some sunglasses that were a bit more trendy and fancy looking since he will be at a wedding. Those sunglasses look kind of cheap. That being said, I love this show so much. :)

3. vaneileana says:

That was hilarious! I can’t wait for tomorrow.

4. Marcie says:

There? Their!

5. CBWBDK1 says:

That was hilarious!! I wonder what adalind will do to mess it all up.

6. Aprilcot says:

Am I the only one who is over the Adalind storyline? I thought once we were rid of the baby we might be rid of her, but no such luck. I literally tune out every time she’s onscreen.

7. Pat says:

Very funny rehearsal, with Nick and the sunglasses but what about the wedding day. It looks like he starts out wearing them during the ceremony but will something happen that they come off and all H-ll breaks loose? I sure hope not, for Monroe and Rosalee’s sake but this is Grimm and you know anything can happen!

• Jax&Juice's Girl says:

Can’t wait for the finale 2marrow! Nick wearing those glasses makes him look a secret service agent. I hope Monroe and Rosalee’s wedding goes well and to answer @Aprilcot’s comment above: Adalind’s storyline is a bit BORING but w/her turning herself into Nick’s girlfriend (forgot her name) in the last episode she has a MOTIVE. But I agree i’m tired of her and she needs to go……for good this time! LOVE GRIMM!

8. Jane says:

I really hope they don’t keep the Trubel character. The actress just isn’t very good and she is too old to be the lost waif or do the sidekick role.

9. Znachki says:

Bud!!!!! I love Bud the Eisbiber! So glad he’s in the finale.