Exclusive

Exclusive Orphan Black Video: Who Hit Sarah? And Who Didn't Survive the Car Crash?

Still recovering from last Saturday’s crazy Orphan Black cliffhanger?

The following exclusive sneak peek at tomorrow’s intense opening minutes as Sarah comes to following that car crash — and discovers the surprising source of the accident — will not help your rising blood pressure.

RELATED | Orphan Black‘s Michiel Huisman Talks Cal’s Past, Meeting Kira & What’s Next

And although our gal survives — duh! — someone else does not.

Orphan Black airs Saturday at 9/8c on BBC America.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...

1. I hope its not Felix or Kira. Might be Mrs S tho.

2. Sarah says:

It looks like from the preview that the cop car just drives right by.

• David4 says:

The cops are in a rush to get to their donuts.

Or if it’s my hometown too busy getting their drugs.

3. the girl says:

I am really glad I got into this show. I watched the entire first season two weeks ago and now I’m hooked.

4. ProBliitz says:

tomorrow night will be the best episode so far i hope i gets even better in the week to come :D

5. Anja says:

If Daniel is done for, he can just go back to the resurrection ship :)

6. Alichat says:

Ok…I would like to point out that this isn’t really a revelation. You had to know it was Cal that was smacking into their car. He’s the only person with a truck who knows she was taken. And frankly, I am trilled that lunatic Daniel is dead. That’s what I was hoping for when the car was hit.

• Jamie Paton says:

Not a surprise, but I was honestly hoping that the truck wasn’t driven by anyone specific, it was just Sarah seeing a solution to a problem. But Cal saving the day, or temporarily works for me too.

7. Start earning with Google. Just work for few hours and have more time with friends and family. I earn up to $500 per week. Its actually the nicest job Ive had. Linked Here…
    look here……

8. Ex Ballerina says:

All that matters right now is that Rachel’s henchman is dead.

9. Hollie says:

But shouldn’t Sarah be dead because the driver hit into her side of the car

• rachelslowjamduncan says:

The driver hit Daniel’s side of the car. Also if you closely watch in the last episode of last week, you can clearly see it was Cal’s truck who hit the car.

• Cassandra says:

I thought it was Daniel’s side that got hit? And don’t forget;Kira got hit by a car,Helena stabbed with rebar and shot in the chest by seestra and they’re both still alive and kicking. I think Sarah is strong and maybe has that special healing ability thing going on too.

10. Ari S. says:

Can’t stand Daniel and the expressions he made with his face. Kinda reminds me of Art’s face S1. I’m glad he’s dead. But Sarah better hide because Rachel will come for blood.

And I can’t wait to see *SPOILER*………………………Carlton tomorrow,so we can finally get some answers.

11. dioxinblues says:

I’m getting nervous. When does BBC America announce whether “Orphan Black” has been picked up for a 3rd season?

12. ad3160 says:

Anyone else just not getting into Season 2? I adored the 1st season, but this recent batch of episodes just hasn’t pulled me in…

• Buddy says:

With you! Season 2 is not working for me. All the clones are entirely separate and Sarah’s story is grandiose in its action/genre conventions. It was a much better show when they all worked together to investigate the clone mystery. The religious cult is also an ineffective angle to me.

• Olivia says:

ITA, although I still like the show a lot.
        Clearly, S1 was better because they were together and interacted a lot, indeed. I am a new viewer and went through S1 in a couple days just in time for S2… and I already see the difference between 1&2 even without a break. I hope the clones will soon go back to S1 type interactions.

• jd says:

It seems that these first shows of season two are mainly setting up more story arcs to develop.

13. allie says:

“Kira’s not here” umh well, did he just leave the kid by herself in a house in the woods ? While she’d almost been kidnapped minutes before ? This Cal has good looks but he is bad news

14. Barb says: