Beauty and the Beast Sneak Peek: Vincent's Behind Bars -- But Who Put Him There...?

The beast is in orange in “Beast Is the New Black,” the summer premiere episode of The CW’s newly renewed Beauty and the Beast (airing June 2) — but the question is: Who exactly is to blame?

RELATED | Carrie Diaries, Tomorrow People and Star-Crossed Cancelled, Three Others Renewed by The CW

Per the logline for the first episode since early March, “After Vincent is arrested for Kurt Windsor’s murder, Cat, Vincent, JT and Tess must work together at all costs to clear Vincent’s name — but when they discover who turned Vincent in, they realize they have a bigger enemy to handle.”

Check out photos and a trailer for the summer premiere below.

1. Creepy Gabe …who else. The most useless character in the show.

• M3rc Nate says:

Lol amen….i feel bad for the actor a bit too…every show hes on, hes a Ahole who is the love triangle guy between the two stars of the show who people are rooting for cause hes ethnic and gorgeous. Covert Affairs, Heroes, etc. I cant stand his character on B&tB, totally useless. Please kill him off like Covert Affairs did.

• M3rc Nate says:

Especially considering his last line before getting dumped is “I wont let him hurt you” and his obsession with “protecting” Cat from Vincent.

2. I think it is going to be Catherine’s father or something we don’t expect. Gabe is too easy.

• Well just read the two comments above me and I respectfully disagree. I loved SR in Heroes. His scenes with Ando and Hiro on the run were my favorites. I liked how he played Jai on Covert Affairs–I like complex characters that keep you guessing. Gabe should never have been put between Catherine and Vincent… but as a character that was formerly a beast Gabe has a lot of insight. I do wish they would give him a little more comedy, like when he ate Catherine’s appetizers. I am a fan and am happy he is on this show.

3. Riana says:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they wrote the Season finale thinking they’d have no shot of being renewed.

4. Samson says:

Thanks Matt and TvLine! Super Excited for the return of Beauty and the Beast on June 2!!! Heard there’s going to be a sexy VinCat shower scene!

5. SuzieQ says:

Thanks Matt. Hope to see you post about all things Beauty and the Beast when they come back. We’ll be here.

6. Fay says:

super excited here! cannot wait to see V in orange

7. Kim (@AD76) says:

Who was Kurt Windsor??

8. Jc says:

Has anyone seen trailer? Can’t find

9. Monique says:

OH MY GOSH, what a teaser!!! that’s so unfair and we still have 3 weeks to wait :P Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. In fact I’m desperate for anything on this upcoming episode as the wait has be agony :D Thanks so much and let us know if you have any more tidbits okay? :D Okay.

10. Janette Conkwright says:

When Winsor died, Cat,Vincent,Gage & Tori were all five there. Reynolds was also told about the experiment to save Winsor. I believe Reynolds still has connections outside, even though he is in jail. He & Gabe could be working together or maybe even SAM. They all do not like Vincent.