Supernatural First Look: Tessa's Back -- and Causing Angelic Unrest!

Castiel’s flock on Supernatural may not be so loyal after all.

On the May 13 episode (The CW, 9/8c), Tessa (guest-star Lindsey McKeon) returns when Dean discovers that the Reaper may be at the center of a conspiracy among Cas’ followers, and we’ve got a sneak peek at the hunter vs. reaper interrogation.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on Your Favorite Series’ Season-Ending Episodes

Elsewhere in the gallery, Sam and Castiel find… the door to heaven? And Metatron and Gadreel go bowling?

Check out the photos and then head to the comments with your thoughts.

1. Dj says:

I really Lindsey McKeon and her appearances on supernatural have always been pretty good.

2. Josh says:

Love Tessa, but yeah….she’s probably going to die. Can a Reaper die? I can’t remember..

3. Alan says:

always good to see tessa return, its been too long.
    gadreel looks quite amused in pic 11, maybe he does like bowling.

4. RickC says:

Nice, I like Tessa (the character and the actress).

5. Joey says:

Always liked Tessa in her previous appearances. This one shouldn’t be any different, I assume.

6. april says:

I might be the only one but I’m a Dean & Tessa (Dessa?)shipper. They have great chemistry when they’re together on screen

7. The Grim Reaper says:

You know, this begs the question of what DEATH has been up to since Metatron evicted all of Heaven. Last time we saw him he was there for Sam in person. Always enjoy Julian Richings as DEATH, hope we get to see him again before the end of the season.

• ladymcbeth says:

From what I understand and what Mr. Ritchings said, he played Death as Sam’s own version of him, not as actual Death. Sam seems to have a very high opinion of himself.

8. Carrie says:

Looks like an interesting episode. I like it when Sam and Cas work together. Usually, Cas is paired up with Dean. It’s always fun to see different dynamics on the show.

9. Ella says:

I always liked Tessa but if she’s conspiring against Cas, she can count me as a hater. I like that Sam and Cas are getting more screen time together, though I miss my Destiel this season :(

• Daisy says:

I totally Agree, I liked Tessa but if she’s against Cass I no longer like Tessa. Cass is my favorite character in the show. I like when Cass, Dean, and Sam work together. Cass and Dean or Cass and Sam either way works. I hope in season 10 the EP’s put Cass in more episodes. If Cass isn’t in the show I wouldn’t watch it anymore. Cass makes the show awesome!!!! :)

10. ladymcbeth says:

I like Tessa and I love Tessa and Dean together. I just hope they don’t ruin the character. Man, the show really is bending backwards keeping Dean and Cas apart and pimping Cas and Sam. Granted, Sam must have everything Dean has, however, the chemistry between Cas and Sam is practically non existent, and nowhere near the chemistry between Dean and Cas. But this show has a terrible history of destroying what works and promoting what never does.

• Alan says:

jeez they arent pimping cas and sam, they are just giving the dynamic the screen time it should have had years ago when they kept pandering to the destiel crap instead. its good to have something fresh on the show anyway after nine seasons.