NBC Pulls Crisis and Believe From Final Sunday of May Sweeps -- Next Stop: Cancellation?

"Crisis"The writing is on the wall for Crisis and Believe, and it spells out the word “cancellation.”

PHOTOS | May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on Your Favorite Series’ Season-Ending Episodes

NBC has decided to pull the struggling rookie dramas from the schedule on May 18 — the final Sunday of May Sweeps, TVLine has confirmed.

To fill the void, the network will air a Women of SNL special.

Both series have roughly four original episodes left to air.

For the latest renewal-cancellation buzz, keep tabs on TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard.

1. Sara says:

NO!!! I’m loving Crisis, hope they finish the storyline & air the remaining episodes

• Keith says:

I agree.They pull this shows for The Women Of SNL? I don’t expect huge ratings for that

• Bonnie Mitchell says:

Believe was one of my favorites, this pisses me of big time. That’s it I give up on NBC. I am no longer gonna watch that network. I get ticked when other networks cancel a show here or there that I like/love, but to cancel all my favorite shows is unforgivable. 😠

• Chris says:

I agree, it’s unacceptable! We also liked the serie beleive a lot!

• Victoria says:

Exactly I totally agree with you

• Desertlillie says:

I completely agree. Do the networks really care what the public wants? I can’t believe that they would pull Crisis and Believe. I was so looking forward to seeing the story lines come to fruition. boooo NBC.

• Tiffany says:

I am Soooo Upset about Crisis being cancelled! NBC you didn’t give it a chance…..Great Cast,Story Line. I’m done with NBC!!!!!

• Brenda Ferris says:

In case you missed it…..Believe and Crisis were on with new episodes Sunday!

Maybe someone actually listened to ‘us’

Hope all had a grade Memorial Day!

• LJL says:

There will still be 2 more episodes of believe but they still plan on canceling it. They had the intentions on finishing out the season. I just hope they see how manynare interested in these shows and have it come back for another season. The problem is, therenwere other things on T the same time and some of us couldnt watch itnand had to record it. I had to record it and I made sure that I recorded every episode. I wish they took that into consideration

• LJL says:

I agree, its so agravating and to think what they are replacing it with. It sounds like its going to be something really stupid and I will not watch it. I always had to dvr it so I wouldnt miss it and they dont seem to take that into consideration. They only go by who watches it live. With all the ways people are able to watch tav shows now, they should figure out a different way to see what the ratings really are. That is the best new show theybhave put on in a long time

• LJL says:

I dont think I mentioned the show I wasntalking about but I am talking about the bestbshow on tv that they are taking off, believe, stupid move

• Mine to! I only watched NBC For Believe show I thought it was awesome .grrrrrr

• Linda says:

I am heartbroken too. I fell in love with Tate and Bo. I had a problem with Winter’s acting sometimes but I felt this was an awesome show with excitement and good story lines. I rarely watch television and this was the first series I made a point to sit down and watch in many years.

• cameron says:

Why does people make new series and cancel it after one seson pissis me of

• LJL says:

I agree. I wont be watching that show. I cantnbelieve theynwould put believe on for only one season. I hope another network picks it up

• again…here we go..good shows are being pulled…i am stopping with NBC …except for BLACKLIST i am not watching NBC no more..they always get you hooked and then screw you over.

• lisa says:

Most of the networks do this…they should stick to dramas that wrap up each week…I see lots of potential conceptually when network decides to launch a new show., but if you are going to screw me over and not wrap it up for me, then I’m no longer investing my time. It amazes me the lack of attention span the “demo” they are marketing to has…if things are not wrapped up neatly in a bow for the audience quickly, they move on. I finally believe what my college professor 20 years ago said – “human beings typically have the attention span of a toddler”…thrown in the “reality” garbage that airs nowadays and you can see where the future is moving…thank god I have dvds of shows that lasted (and generally took more than 1 year to get off the ground).

• Mini says:

I totally agree with you. Crisis is fantastic.

• Rosemary Storaska says:

Has anyone noticed just how well Rachael Taylor and Gillian Anderson react off each other especially in Episode 8 before they dropped the cancellation bomb? I think we call it good acting? Gillian Anderson always delivers as she is just plain good on TV and film and she has from what I can ascertain viewing taken Rachael up a notch from some of her recent work! The point here is that you have a “NEW TWIST” — the Dunn Sisters–on the reality of FBI and personal relationships. And then there is Lance? Where has this guy been? Great triangular dynamic that really has shinned if anyone in NBC land recognizes “good stuff” on film!!!! Got hooked on “The Fall” on Netflix and awaiting later this year Season 2 after if finishes airing on the BBC in UK. How about CRISIS Netflix? Tap into something really moving and get off the Model T and onto what’s happening in viewing preferences!!!

• Keisha says:

NBC should reconsider, Crisis is a definite keeper!!!

• MC says:

Crisis is an excellent show right now. The last two or three eps have been especially great. The quality is there. People just need to find the show.

• JF Dougherty says:

Problem with Crisis is that the audience must accept that investigations invoking political families are best handled by young cops/agents and not the Feds. At least the very nature of “Believe” infers suspension of our current knowledge base of supernatural phenomenon. The problems with the latter are the fusion of “Touched by an Angel” with “X files”. Perhaps Gillian Anderson would have been better served in that role ….

• retiredtreecop says:

I don’t understand your comment. The primary characters on the law enforcement side were FBI special agents, not local cops.

• Judy says:

I agree……you get into a series & then it’s yanked!!! Really?

• Jo says:

Pulling Crisis and Believe before ending them! NO They were good – well Crisis was better – on the clean side no propaganda issues – come on – I don’t even know what women of snl is but it isn’t something I am going to watch.

• brenda says:

How can they leave us hanging not know the outcome?????
      Not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ann says:

Yes! Please bring Crisis back. I’m hooked ,

2. Regina Phalange says:

I know that they are going to get canceled, i have already come to terms with that. But they better show the remaining episodes at some point otherwise there will be hell to pay!

• Kim R says:

I agree!

• Jackfan says:

Praytell, what “hell” will there be to pay? Networks do this ALL the time. I have yet to see them have any hell to pay for these decisions.

Also, NBC, exactly why do you think these dramas have been struggling? Not just this year but year after year. Do you think maybe some of your decisions and promotions and all that have any part of it or do you think you’re doing eveything you can to help these shows succeed and millions of Americans choose not to watch because there is hell to pay and this is how they get back at you?

Crisis and Believe both had plots where you had to make a leap of faith and not nitpick/second guess but to me, both were better than anything I’ve seen on the network in a long time. Oh well.

• johnhelvete says:

CBS stuck with Hostages and ABC with Betrayal, both “limited series” with season long story arcs that promised a resolution at the end of the season. Crisis has 5 episodes left and that show also promises to have an ending to the season long story line. I am 99% sure the remaining episodes of Crisis will air because NBC might try another “limited series” and they don’t want to scare off potential viewers for that future show.

Now if the networks were smart they might consider having fewer than 13 episodes (Hostages had 15) for some of these “limited series” for the first season to minimize how many episodes they are stuck showing if the show is not successful. Though there is also the risk that one of the shows is actually a hit like Resurrection on ABC and that show only had 8 episodes for the first season. If I was the head one of the networks, I would probably do 10 episodes for season 1 and tell the talent that future seasons will be 13 episodes.

• Brett says:

I have been through these cancellations WAY too many times over the past few years.

Years ago, Kidnapped was an amazing show, then the Event, Hostages, and now Crisis. The networks need to make the decision to completely abandon any type of show that carries a story over the whole season, or stick with them, because the amount of cancellations with these types of shows is beyond angering.

• retiredtreecop says:

I think one of the best series in a long time got cut by ABC before it had a chance and it was “Missing” with Ashley Judge. It was filmed in Europe and had constant mystery, action and an intricate plot. All the networks are not giving shows a chance. In the past some shows didn’t gain an audience until the second season, but were highly successful once the word of mouth advertising factor built.

NBC is the worst of the bunch. If I was a producer I would tend to shy away from NBC. The really seem to cancel the best shows. Of course, that leaves us with all the drivel game/talent/scripted reality series.

• Alex says:

Hell to pay is an empty threat by powerless viewers who want to make themselves feel big.

• Wendy Baker says:

What do you expect when they put Believe and Resurrection in the same time slot as The Good Wife. I happen to like all three of these shows. I end up watching one and the other two On Demand. I am saddened that Believe is being cancelled.

• Cathy says:

Exactly! The problem also was when Believe started they were still showing The Walking Dead in it’s final episodes. And everyone was tuning into that. The time slot was terrible. Crisis is great but how far can a hostage situation go on. At least Believe had many different storylines. Saving someone different.

• ab says:

Really? Hell to pay? From whom? You have a pretty overinflated sense of self-importance if you think you’re going to make the network pay for not airing the final episodes if they decide they would rather not. Face it, viewers don’t have the power to make the networks “pay,” and making such a ridiculous statement makes you look pretty foolish.
      Personally, I like both shows, and will be disappointed if they get cancelled, especially if they’re cancelled without any closure for the viewers, but really – have some perspective.

• CeCe says:

I am assuming that when they said “they will have hell to pay” that it was meant in a joking manner. It is obviously an empty threat. I am not sure if you are always so serious and need to take it to such extremes as to try to make someone feel stupid?! Maybe you shouldn’t comment back if you, yourself have some inferiority complex of your own. Again, I’m sure he/she knew they would not be taken serious. Only someone who looks for a reason to start a confrontation for no reason would take that and run with it.

• Juli says:

Really ab… Chill… I think they were just venting… I found it amusing… just for perspective… your comment comes off more foolish than theirs… lighten up! 😊😊😊

• Della47 says:

I think that she/he was just really upset. It would be nice to think that the viewers have some sort of say over what we want to watch. Do you have any ideas on how we could get through to the networks? I’m not being sarcastic or snarky. I’d really like to know if anyone has any idea?

3. michelle says:

Airing it on Sunday was such a bad choice anyways. Its up against too much! I hope Crisis gets a reprieve. Its starting to get REAL good. :(

• Jackfan says:

Agreed. I watch both these shows and figured Believe wasn’t gonna make it but thought Crisis would have a decent shot to make it to the end.

4. dman6015 says:

This is why I’ve given up on becoming invested in any broadcast network drama. The lame people they give Nielsen boxes to are only interested in reality shows, dance and singing competitions, and crapfests like Glee. I’ll stick with cable networks and Netflix shows, which are generally given a fair chance to attract an audience.

5. Yolanda says:

DO NOT CANCEL CRISIS, PLEASE!!!!!

6. Elaine says:

This is why I’m reluctant to give new shows a chance.

• Julie says:

It is that same reason that many people just do not bother to watch new shows because if you invest and become interested in both the characters and then the show gets cancelled you are left wondering how this story line or that will not be resolved. I love Believe. I also like Crisis and both shows this past week showed character development on different characters other than the main ones. I hope that NBC gives both another try but I am not hopeful to say the least.

7. Jaymi says:

My husband and I are loving Crisis! Dear god I hope they at least air the remaining 4 episodes at some point…I need to know how it ends!

• Kim R says:

I said I agree above but will say it again. My husband and I are watching it as well and the least the network can do is finish it up. If not it has been a huge waste of time!

• johnhelvete says:

Pretty sure Crisis has 5 remaining episodes and Believe has 4.

8. Sascha says:

Oh comon. The Show isnt that bad. And i wanna know how it ends, so air at least the last 4 Episodes.
    But you never program it against Game of Thrones.

• Keith says:

Everyone doesn’t have HBO

• Temperance says:

I never watch anything real time. And I watch whatever I’d like. It’s the modern way.

• Jane says:

And your way is irrelevant to the ratings and deciding whether things stay on the air and no they are not going to change it anytime soon. Sorry to be snippy but I am so tired of these no one actually watches TV live statements on every article about ratings. The networks have to make money so they care about advertisers. Advertiser care about people who watch shows live. It is about making money.

• ab says:

Why say “sorry to be snippy” when you aren’t? Why not just say, “it’s the truth, if you don’t like it, that’s you’re problem.?”

• Cynthia says:

When these shows are watched through other avenues, such as Hulu, there is advertisement. I get to watch Crisis, Believe, and Resurrection anytime I want. Even if you watch them on the networks website, there’s advertisement.

• joewolf says:

ok let say every person dos the same and dos not watch it live then what no raiding for any show and if no raiding that what will thy do causal the hole network if ever one see the shows on youtube or and so on i wounder what will happen

9. K says:

C’mon four episodes left of Crisis, really? Just air the 2 and have the finale be a 2 parter aired directly after eachother. This is just mean.

• Nate says:

That’s why NBC is THE worst network they so full of sh*t

• ab says:

Like NBC is the only network to cancel a show? Not that that’s been confirmed that’s what happening yet, of course – but other networks do it all the time.

10. chocolatfrog says:

I wonder why Crisis is having a hard time, Any ideas? Believe I can understand, its a bit always the same things happening, but Crisis have a bit more twists and “quality”.

• Liz says:

What turned me off Crisis was the horrible camera work of the pilot. I was really intrigued by the plot and I was totally okay with handling some of the other things (his bad hair, the awkwardness) but that camera work was deplorable. Did the director know what he was doing? Was he in first year film class? Not everything needed to be a close up zoom and even then it was done wrong – you don’t frame a face by cutting them off through the chin.
      I’m willing to put up with a lot of awful in my programming (made for tv syfy movies are the best), but holy crap this was bad. And ultimately why I stopped watching

• Carla Krae says:

It’s a pilot. Really? One episode makes you not come back? You know most times the director of a pilot isn’t working on the rest of the series, right?

• liz says:

I am actually one of those people that ALWAYS gives a show more than the pilot episode and I deride people who don’t. A show needs time to grow and find its feet. I always always stick with that. And I was going to give Crisis the same space. HOWEVER. Nearly every show its a matter of the writers and actors finding the right groove and that’s something that can only be found with time. My problem with Crisis was the absolute amateur quality of the camera work. That isn’t something that requires space and time; that’s something that a professional knows how to do. And yes, shows have different directors as the series goes on – but you don’t stick your pilot with someone who doesn’t have any camera skills.
          That I feel is an okay reason to judge a show and maybe reconsider watching more. A good director is one that makes you not notice the camera work (unless of course you’re doing something stylized which Crisis was not).

11. Vijay says:

I like Crisis also and hope they air the remaining episodes sooner than later, and not like what ABC did with Zero Hour randomly airing them on Saturday during the summer with little notice. It is a decent show but the combo of the timeslot and being a midseason NBC show did it no favors. Not surprised about Believe though. Watched the plot and quickly said no thanks.

12. Bob says:

So they are going to skip an episode and move up to the finales? Or maybe just leave the final episodes unaired and wait for it on DVD. Plus, I see no tears shed for “Believe”.

• Jackfan says:

Why would you buy it on DVD if the networks treat the viewers this way? Say no to the DVD too. But they do it because they know if a show has bad ratings, they can prematurley cancel with the promise of a DVD and recoup some of the costs that way.
      Don’t give them what they want.

• ken says:

I like believe its not the same old cookie cutter crap they keep throwing at us

13. Doris Bell says:

I think it’s unfair to the people who have been watching these shows (I watch Crisis and TiVo Believe while watching Resurrection). I hope they “burn off” the remaining episodes. That’s a nasty trick to play on the faithful viewers.

14. Television Scout says:

For those who have invested the time in both Crisis and Believe and want to see the final episode[s] of each, I’m sure NBC will air those episodes later in May/June.

For now, it is all about ‘money’ for the networks and their advertisers during ‘Sweeps’, and hence, NBC feels that they have a better chance of ‘goosing the numbers’ by airing the SNL ‘special’ [another one!!?]

As Michael has noted, the cancellation bear has entered the area – there will be many other ‘bubble’ shows popping [not in a good way] within the next week or so… bring on Upfront!

15. Maryann says:

I couldn’t get past the previews on Crisis. It is just too close to real life in tone and the plot of endangering children is just not something I want to watch.

Believe, on the other hand, is something I have been watching. It is interesting so far, but it seems to lack any sort of complex metastory, and is mostly adventure of the week. I am betting that would have changed, given who is behind it, but now we will never find out. And I will be stopping watching right now, since it seems we will never find out how this initial run of episodes was intended to end. And just as a matter of principle, I will not watch the SNL special.

16. Mark says:

Is this not further proof that people are moving away from the traditional viewing habits and why people are now moving to Netflix and others as a better alternative. So making the ratings system obsolete. I hope this website with Michael Ausiello & Co will take this debate up and see if people are moving away from traditional TV because its easier to view when and where people want to watch and not necessarily the content i.e the work. As I feel there is a number of shows this year which are heading or have headed down the ether but were very good just on the wrong time or up against giants of the business(NCIS,The Big Bang). Now the reason I mention the likes of Netflix among others is. Is it the reason people watch their new shows and give them a go is because they know they can see the full season they can invest in the characters follow the story and not have to worry that halfway through it may be yanked and all that emotion and time is wasted. Look at this very websites breaking story of Gotham being picked up — most of the comments aren’t about the show but about Fox and how much of a chance they will give it before they cancel it. Now will that show suffer most likely as a lot of people will like me wait and see if it makes it to season two or see how its doing, The cancellation of Vegas , Almost Human and that’s just in the last year and notice I didn’t have to mention the likes of the Sarah Connor Chronicles , Firefly, etc. I know TV is a business with advertising the number one form of currency but the more you alienate a fan base the more your schedule will suffer. I do not claim to be an expert that’s why I ask the expert’s of Mr Ausiello,Mr Matt Webb Mitovich & Co to take a serious look at this on there couch as I can not be the only person upset over the number of perfectly good shows being cancelled or yanked and in some cases replaced by utter rubbish or reality crap. Crisis is a great show and was engaging, thought provoking and a must see. NBC schedule isn’t the strongest and if it wasn’t for the likes of the Blacklist this year they would have been another Fox. The only thing that was quickly picked up was there reality programming is that due to the economics we will have to see what fall pilots they have decided on to replace all they have massacred………

17. Apples says:

Saturday burnoff ala Rake?

18. wrstlgirl says:

Oh for Christ sake just show the damn episodes. This is just ridiculous and disrespectful to the fans who are enjoying them. We are not stupid, cancellation is obvious but why play games like this.

• Katherine215 says:

Right?! Seriously, what’s the point of pulling them from the schedule? It was obvious from the ratings they’re going to be cancelled, but just let them finish up! I want to know what happened to Channing and I want to see the wrap up of the kidnapping. Jeez, NBC. You’re a bunch of morons. People are never going to watch your shows if you keep pulling crap like this.

19. jackie says:

This is why NBC is failing! They cancel shows that have a chance at becoming very successful. They’re just awful, who’s running that network?

• brenda says:

I totally agree, why in the world would you do something like this! Poor judgement by everyone involved…….you are lucky you have The Voice or you would be in deep trouble!

20. Mr. Sunshine says:

Please say it isn’t so. I was really enjoying Believe. I’m just glad there is always a good book to read. Why invest in a show when ultimately it’s going to be canceled. I’m almost giving up on Network TV.

• Rob. says:

I learned a long time ago not to get emotionally involved with TV shows as too many were cancelled and the viewer was left without any closure.
      I’m a big SIFI fan and one show that was cancelled that I liked, “Firefly” staring Nathan Fillion of “Castle” and Gina Torres of “Suits” made me promise myself not to get involved with a show till at least 2 seasons, with a third in the books. Considering the fact that the actors have been idolized by SIFI fans, I wonder now, how long would that show have lasted? Fortunately a movie called “Serenity” was made and I, as well as the rest of fans, had closure.
      As far as “Believe” is concerned, I recorded the episodes, which I will delete without having watched more than the first couple.

21. Meghan says:

Come on, NBC. Four episodes left, just air them and get it over with, would you?

22. J says:

This is exactly why I don’t get into midseason series.

23. Daniel says:

Crisis has 5 episodes left BTW. But I do hope they air them and I’d prefer that it is sometime soon. Or throw them online, but at least give the audience a chance to watch the remaining episodes.

• I agree, even if it is online — give us the chance to see the remaining episodes.

• Rosemary Storaska says:

Oh Yes, Findley and Dunn did a brilliant job on Episode 10 this past Sunday! Lance Gross is excellent and what a rising star he should be! I was impressed with Rachael Taylor’s presentation during that particular episode as well as she showed some good character acting going on! Looking forward to Episode 11. NETFLIX COME GET THIS THING FOR A SEASON 2 ++++

24. tv2day says:

Crisis was doomed from the start. Shows based around hostages or kidnapped never make it. The pilot episode of Believe was awesome and it has gone downhill since. Resurrection had two decent episodes. The first n the last. A snoozefest in between.

• CM says:

It is kind of like the first season of 24. Your so right shows like this don’t succeed. They don’t go on to make 8 seasons and then have a special mini series released several years after the fact.

• Sit Happens says:

What i don’t understand it, why can’t they release the last episodes online?
        I would at least like to know how the season of Crisis would have ended. DAMN NBC!

25. TVFan says:

Having that dumb Nate Burkus show didn’t help either. And yet, it’s the two dramas that get pulled.

One or both should’ve been on another night instead of airing on crowded Sundays. Thursdays at 9 and 10 after Hollywood Game Night would’ve been ideal. Even Believe before Grimm and Hannibal on Fridays might have been a nicer approach.

And have Crisis on after The Voice while resting The Blacklist could’ve been cool as well.

Instead, we had yet another competition show that would’ve been exciting ten years ago and having that show on before the new dramas and then leading off the night was a bad move. The contestants are a big turn off based on promos, especially “Renee.”

Too much competition on Sundays didn’t help. NBC is better off airing movies on Sundays when they’re not airing football.

26. David says:

I like Crisis. It surprised me a lot. I think they will air the final episodes at some point but not sure why they feel the need to pull it so early. At least with the storyline it seemed like a one season show anyway. I don’t really know how they could sustain it past that.

27. bj says:

I really like Crisis too. I think it would have done better on another night. There was just too much going up against it. I agree that Thursday would have been better.

28. Nichole says:

So they will air another two episodes of Crisis then pull it and leave fans waiting for who knows how long to get the other 2-3 for a conclusion?? I’m sure I read somewhere that Crisis this season was designed as a one season story, so if sweeps are over after the next two episodes have aired, why not just have the rest on and get it over with. By the time they finally do get around to airing them (if ever) it will probably be with no for warning and so long after the show was pulled that even if you do catch it, you’ll have forgotten half of what had gone on. Really thought that the networks had woken up to viewer wishes the last season of two with less quick pulled shows and allowing things to run through their episodes when cancelled, but the last few months have only gone to show that the networks are back to their stupid, viewer alienating ways. Have to wonder if Friends, NCIS or even West Wing where to start now, would they get past the first season?? Doubt it :(

• johnhelvete says:

There are 5 episodes left for Crisis, if you are a regular visitor to this site, hopefully this site or other sites that you visit will inform you when Crisis comes back. Even if you miss one episode, hopefully you can watch the final four episodes or something.

29. Tav says:

In the event that Crisis is indeed canceled, maybe then Gillian can do more eps of Hannibal next season (assuming it’s renewed). *fingers crossed*

30. Tran says:

I enjoy Crisis since the beginning but I gave up on Believe after the first four episodes. It’s going to be very disappointing if both Believe & Crisis gets canceled.

• Tran says:

BTW, I will watch the Women of SNL on May 18th but I’m wondering if they’re going to do a Women of SNL Volume 2 in the works which features its current crop of female players like Kate McKinnon, Cecily Strong, Vanessa Bayer, Noel Wells, Aidy Bryant, Nasim Pedrad and Sasheer Zamata.

31. Jennifer says:

I love Believe. It is a good show so I figured they would cancel it. I hate reality show and singing competitions but that is all tv is anymore.

32. jp2 says:

Do they really think anyone will watch the SNL reheated rehash? Even those two shows are better. They aren’t really horribly bad like Whitney was. I hope they have the decency to wrap things up on them at least. On the bright side, 2 less hours off of a busy Sunday night.

33. Erin says:

I really like Crisis it was put on Sundays which has to much competition. They need to try it in another time slot. The people that have checked it out seem to like it which means it could grow…It’s much better than a lot of other crap they have on that channel.. Air the last episodes and give it a chance.

34. Coal says:

Ironside, Believe and Crisis. NBC is really having a brilliant 2013/2014 season. I am gutted though about Crisis. I doubt if they will air the remaining episodes.

35. brandon says:

whats the point of doing this? The episodes are already made! you might as well show them for the people that have been loyal to the shows.

36. Rob says:

“Believe” is not cancelled. Not yet at least. They moved the next episode to Sunday May 25. You can check this out on NBC’s Believe website.

37. Kar says:

they better renew revolution!

38. sladewilson says:

Crisis has steadily improved episode to episode. It was a slow build but it’s cooking with serious heat right now and it would be a shame to cancel it with four-five episodes left. Respect your audience and let the show play out to it’s resolution. I never thought it would be a continuing series but a nice summer mini-series one shot. Please NBC – do not cancel it….

39. LauraKM says:

Crap crap crap. I heart Sandra Oh so much, I love the character, she’s handling it with class, the show is handling it with class but dang, I’m going to miss her SO MUCH and it’s becoming painfully clear what I WON’T see every week!!! *sniff*

40. Lg says:

Don’t cancel these two shows!

CRISIS and BELIEVE are the BEST NEW SHOWS ON TV AND THEY HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN A CHANCE TO REALLY DEVELOP!

They’re smart, well-acted and being new plot lines to tv!

SAVE MY SHOWS!!!

41. James D says:

that’s a shame both shows were getting a lot better. goes to show you how important pilots really are because both of these shows suffered from poorly executed pilots and people took that as a bad sign (myself included) and stopped watching, i decided to give them both a shot and glad I did both were entertaining. I thought one of them was going to make it, but I guess I was wrong.

• MC says:

I agree that the Crisis pilot was not very compelling and technically it seemed to be sloppy and rushed. I liked the premise and some of the actors. I gave it another chance and I was rewarded with a suspenseful show, but it’s understandable if some folks were dissuaded by the rather lame pilot episode.

42. NOOOO I love Believe they better show the remaining episodes. NBC you SUCK!!!

43. frustratedwithbadtvshows says:

Very disappointed to hear about Crisis being pulled from the sweeps schedule. This is one of the reasons why I am very hesitant about watching NBC shows!

• Carol says:

Why is the only thing tv offers is reality TV Something with any sort of a plot to it doesn’t even get a chance. I like Crisis and Believe and I think its a shame we can’t get to watch a few more shows like them

44. Cori says:

Maybe they will read this a know there are fans of Crisis and keep it going. I actually really enjoy this show so please keep it!

45. Sara says:

Ugh. What a dumb move. I am loving Crisis. And I thought this was one of those limited series things. That should mean that there is a pretty good conclusion in the finale. Why can’t they just let it play out? It isn’t like they are replacing it with something better. I mean, The Women of SNL thing is basically a re-run. So annoyed with NBC right now.

46. JM says:

This is just ridiculous. Just air the remaining shows for Crisis. I never expected it to go another season, so just finish it out. So inconsiderate to the fans. And if they think their ratings will be better with ‘Women of SNL’, think again. I know I won’t be watching…

47. Emily says:

Crisis is an incredible show and I am so hooked on it. I’ll be extremely dissapointed if they cancel it. I mean you can’t just stop a show like that? it just started up so obviously it will take a while to get noticed.

48. Carla Krae says:

Love Crisis. Have watched all eps on live airing.

49. paulo says:

Im surprisingly hooked on believe, although the story line similar to that done by keither sutherland with the autistic child.
    The main problem is too much fantasy drama, tv schedules are totally satuated, they all seem to follow a similar storyline.
    What we need is a believable plot, something edgy that holds our attention from start to finish, something the average Joe can relate to…. Just look at homeland s01.
    Leave fantasy drama for sci fi channel and lets get REAL!!!

• MC says:

Are you referring to documentaries? Cosmos is a very good “real” show, but I think there will always be a place for good dramas.

50. Kavi says:

I have been watching Crisis and Believe. Both are really good show.. Hopefully they won’t cancelling it due to low rating.